PDA

View Full Version : A few quyick questions

Cruise Control
06-30-2005, 01:02 PM
1. What is the 1000 GP ????? item in wonder square?
2. Answered
3. Can Chocobuckle break the damage limit?
4. Is there any accesory with the double growth effect that has either more than 4 slots or gives a higher defense than rune armlet?
5. What is the purple huge materia?

liamo
06-30-2005, 01:13 PM
i can only answer 5 for sure seeing as i haven't played it in a while but i think i remember it been part of the idea to use it as a mako bomb on the rocket to meteor and if you get all for huge materia you can get the third bahamut summon

Cruise Control
06-30-2005, 01:17 PM
No, I meant what does it do? IE: Yellow-master command, blue-bahamut zero

Masamune·1600
06-30-2005, 05:51 PM
1. What is the 1000 GP ????? item in wonder square?
2. Answered
3. Can Chocobuckle break the damage limit?
4. Is there any accesory with the double growth effect that has either more than 4 slots or gives a higher defense than rune armlet?
5. What is the purple huge materia?

1. The 1000 GP item is Gil Plus materia.

2. (Answered)

3. Chocobuckle cannot break the damage limit in FFVII, although it can in FFVIII, where it corresponds to a Guardian Force.

4. Accessories do not have materia slots. The only armors with double growth are Rune Armlets and Platinum Armlets.

5. There are only four Huge Materia; the colors are green, red, yellow, and blue. There is no purple Huge Materia, nor is there a Master Independent materia.

if you get all for huge materia you can get the third bahamut summon

The only Huge Materia necessary to obtain the Bahamut ZERO materia is the blue Huge Materia. It's also necessary to have acquired the Bahamut and Neo Bahamut materia. The green, red, and yellow Huge Materia allow the player to blend previously mastered materia sets (as corresponds to color) and create Master Magic, Master Summon, and Master Command materia, respectively.

Cruise Control
06-30-2005, 06:38 PM
1. The 1000 GP item is Gil Plus materia.
3. Chocobuckle cannot break the damage limit in FFVII, although it can in FFVIII, where it corresponds to a Guardian Force.
4. Accessories do not have materia slots. The only armors with double growth are Rune Armlets and Platinum Armlets.
5. There are only four Huge Materia; the colors are green, red, yellow, and blue. There is no purple Huge Materia, nor is there a Master Independent materia.
1) Ok
3) Darn, so I already ran away 9999 times, no more for me
4) I met armor thingy (bracer I think), not accesory
5) *smacks forehed*

Blitz Ace
07-02-2005, 12:29 PM
hi, i have a question which im wonderin if ne one can answer...

okay, i havnt played ff7 for a while, and i went back to my saved game and was just lookin at items and stuff that i had... and i noticed that i had 2 great gospels?? i know you can use these for Aeris's last limit break... when she is still alive... and that you get it from opening the small chest it that random guys house after getting the mithril from the guy in the cave... (hope this is all makin sense)... so ne way, how come i have 2 of them? seems pretty random to me, seeing as you can only get 1 of each of the other characters final limit breaks.

just wonderin if ne one knows why... im just curious... i cant use either of them ne way seeing as i am in disc 3.

Masamune·1600
07-02-2005, 07:02 PM
hi, i have a question which im wonderin if ne one can answer...

okay, i havnt played ff7 for a while, and i went back to my saved game and was just lookin at items and stuff that i had... and i noticed that i had 2 great gospels?? i know you can use these for Aeris's last limit break... when she is still alive... and that you get it from opening the small chest it that random guys house after getting the mithril from the guy in the cave... (hope this is all makin sense)... so ne way, how come i have 2 of them? seems pretty random to me, seeing as you can only get 1 of each of the other characters final limit breaks.

just wonderin if ne one knows why... im just curious... i cant use either of them ne way seeing as i am in disc 3.

Since you can continue to receive Mythril from the Old Man throughout the game, you can trade Mythril to the Weapon Maker repeatedly. Each time you do, you can acquire another Great Gospel manual. It's fully possible to get 99 Great Gospel items, actually.

Sephitachi7
07-08-2005, 06:07 AM
cool didn't know that