PDA

View Full Version : Obiesety Pisses Me Off to No End....

JaytodaP
06-30-2005, 06:44 PM
I hate fatness and obiesety. Before I start, let me say one thing:
There is no excuse to be fat. (The only exception is a physical/mental handicap or problems like that or being born at a heavy weight.) Obiestey pisses me off so much. I'm average weight and do average things etc. I can't stand calling up one of my friends and having this conversation on such a nice day:
Me: Wanna go to the park and play tennis or basketball or something.
Friend: Nah. I just got a new video game.
The point is, dont spend a nice day on the computer or something, get outside. Computer and Video games, etc is good onn rainy days and after excersise. Its okay to have a little fat on you, but when you weight 200 pounds at age 13, we got a problem. Diets don't work like a charm. My brother ate Taco Bell three times one day but ran 6 mile and actually lost some weight. Don't even bring up: "I don't have time to exercise" because that is total BS. When your favorite show comes on watch it while running on a treadmill, get the dungbells out, or do push-ups and sit-ups even if you suck at them. Heck, even if it comes down to it, do 5 minute abs. So if you think you have a valid point against this, post it, I will own you. If you agree with me, you save me some typing.

Madame Adequate
06-30-2005, 06:48 PM
I've got a hella valid point we can all enjoy you failing to own.

It's none of your business what anyone outside your family and immediate circle of friends looks like, or how they are in terms of health. And even then, it's ultimately a personal choice.

Zeldy
06-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Ok, this is a problem im having at the moment.
Can i just say, do you know how annoying it is getting that phonecall? I dread it.
Im lazy, but im not fat.
Being Lazy dosn't always make you fat, i eat a healthy Diet.
You need to except that not everybody likes Sporty things and just want to be left alone

Rye
06-30-2005, 06:51 PM

It's none of your business what anyone outside your family and immediate circle of friends looks like, or how they are in terms of health. And even then, it's ultimately a personal choice.

Exactly.

It's none of your business how anyone looks. It sounds like you live by Cosmo magazine and dislike every girl you see that's not a size 6. And this bugs me. But whatever. That's just my opinion.

Some people are born with larger bodies, but it doesn't make them fat. Some people are curvy (Beyonce?) Some people are sticks (Paris Hilton.) But I think Beyonce is more beautiful.

I am not an active person and I'm not interested in sports or exercise. But that doesn't mean I guzzle down soda all day and eat 20 cheeseburgers from McDonalds. I like fruits and sunflower seeds and stuff like that.

Meat Puppet
06-30-2005, 06:53 PM
I AM FAT THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS NOBODY LOVES ME NOW I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF.

kikimm
06-30-2005, 06:53 PM
I do actually agree with you, to some extent. A lot of my relatives, including my mom, is over weight. And it does bother me, and I don't see any excuse either, BUT---

You have to realize that it's more than just "being fat". Something is very wrong in these people's lives, that needs to be dealt with before they can go out and run/exercise, and actually lose weight. It's more of a mental problem, and not a physical one. Yeah ok, someone "comfort eats"; but WHY? Because this person's dad abuses them, or some such reason. And that problem needs to be taken care of, and confronted, before they're ready to lose the weight.

You dig it?

EDIT: And of course, you have to realize some people are more shapely than others, naturally. That doesn't make them fat, or unhealthy. Just different. Like we all are.

:D

Hroth
06-30-2005, 06:59 PM
That is right. Not everyone likes sports. I don't mind working in an environnement that requires alot of physical movement, but don't go talking to me about smurfin sports. I weigh much more than I look and look fatter than I actually am, my dad used to wrestle at a young age and do a bunch of construction working and what not that made his body grow big, not fat but big, the bones grew bigger and everything else as well and I inherited that. I don't exercise or go to the gym because I don't wanna go alone, I think it's boring alone, so if i'm gonna be bored by myself i'd rather stay home or some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. Another problem is not about not liking exercise, if you saw how many people eat /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty food nowadays you wouldn't be surprised at how many people are fat. They eat Mcdonalds all day and then they can't even stand up, come on, obesity made by eating disgusting unhealthy food is like smoking, it shouldn't be accepted. If you see a fat person for three days straight at Mcdonalds, tell that person to stop smurfing eating cause it's killing her and it looks disgusting to everyone else. Now whatever, think what you want about what I said about myself, it's not excuses, but if you think it is suit yourself. Fat people piss me off as well though i'm not the fittest, but I do what I can to eat the best way I can and at set times during the day only 3 times a day, if every fat person would at least do that, there would be much less.
EDIT: Oh yeah, one more think, DRINK FUCKIN WATER! It's the best thing you could ever do for yourself. Fat people drink a bunch of sodas which have as much calories as eating a bag of chips so come on. Plus drinking sweet stuff all the time is nasty for your teeth and for diabetes.

JaytodaP
06-30-2005, 07:01 PM
I do actually agree with you, to some extent. A lot of my relatives, including my mom, is over weight. And it does bother me, and I don't see any excuse either, BUT---

You have to realize that it's more than just "being fat". Something is very wrong in these people's lives, that needs to be dealt with before they can go out and run/exercise, and actually lose weight. It's more of a mental problem, and not a physical one. Yeah ok, someone "comfort eats"; but WHY? Because this person's dad abuses them, or some such reason. And that problem needs to be taken care of, and confronted, before they're ready to lose the weight.

You dig it?

EDIT: And of course, you have to realize some people are more shapely than others, naturally. That doesn't make them fat, or unhealthy. Just different. Like we all are.

At the beginning of my post i kinda mentioned that exception and to everyone else: I'm just sayin, that most fat people I know aren't happy with themselves and go balemic(dont know how to spell it and that is not a good thing.) But when you waste your days inside, thats what pisses me off mostly. They had to close down my favorite ride at an amusment park cuz someone got stuck in the seat.

Zeldy
06-30-2005, 07:02 PM
That is right. Not everyone likes sports. I don't mind working in an environnement that requires alot of physical movement, but don't go talking to me about smurfin sports. I weigh much more than I look and look fatter than I actually am, my dad used to wrestle at a young age and do a bunch of construction working and what not that made his body grow big, not fat but big, the bones grew bigger and everything else as well and I inherited that. I don't exercise or go to the gym because I don't wanna go alone, I think it's boring alone, so if i'm gonna be bored by myself i'd rather stay home or some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. Another problem is not about not liking exercise, if you saw how many people eat /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty food nowadays you wouldn't be surprised at how many people are fat. They eat Mcdonalds all day and then they can't even stand up, come on, obesity made by eating disgusting unhealthy food is like smoking, it shouldn't be accepted. If you see a fat person for three days straight at Mcdonalds, tell that person to stop smurfing eating cause it's killing her and it looks disgusting to everyone else. Now whatever, think what you want about what I said about myself, it's not excuses, but if you think it is suit yourself. Fat people piss me off as well though i'm not the fittest, but I do what I can to eat the best way I can and at set times during the day only 3 times a day, if every fat person would at least do that, there would be much less.

You cant tell people what to do

-N-
06-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Well, you sure owned everyone.

Raistlin
06-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Fat people don't bother me - if they don't care about the health risk to themselves, I sure as hell don't(the obvious exceptions would be people I care about). It's fat people that constantly complain about being fat while eating fast food everyday that get on my nerves.

Strider
06-30-2005, 07:09 PM
How about I sit here and nod and smile and stuff my face with a Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Chicken sandwich?

Who are you to judge how other people use their time? What does it matter, anyway? Speaking from a strictly cynical point of view, we're all gonna die someday, anyway, no matter how fit or unfit we may be.

In conclusion, worry about yourself. I think I'm doing just fine, thanks.

Yamaneko
06-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Also, ugly people need to get plastic surgery because I hate looking at them.

Hroth: Cut out the overuse of the obscenities, please.

DMKA
06-30-2005, 07:20 PM
About time someone agreed with me!

JaytodaP
06-30-2005, 07:30 PM
The doctor says my great uncles gonna lose eyesight, hearing and have heart attacks cuz of his weight. Call me a bad person if you want but its his own fault. When you need someone to do everything for you, like helping you out of bed every morning, thats ridiculous. The sad part is, hes still shoveling food through his mouth even though itll give him a heart attack. An episode of Family Guy made me happy today

Meg: Oh my god! I'm so fat. Can I get lypo
Stewie: Heres an Idea: Put down the fork!
this is soooooooo true.

I was watching the news the other day and some wicked fat lady sued Mcdonalds because she went there every day and ate enough food to fee 5 people. She won the case even though it was her fault, not McDonald's fault. Oh yeah, Our school cant sell fudge rounds, zebra cakes, chips, or gushers anymore because of Child Obiesety.

Phil
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
See its threads like this that make me despise sports.
I havent played a real school sport in 3 years because the coaches hate me, and they make me feel worthless.
Just because you'd rather play a video game rather than play a sport doesnt make you lazy
It means that you value video games over something that makes you feel like complete and total crap.
I'm not good at sports, and it isnt beause I don't try. I tried. Really hard. And ya know what, I didn't make the team this year when I decided to give it another shot. Ya know why? I honestly can't tell you. I played just as well as the other guys and better than some and they still even made the team. So please dont come in here with your "sports good tv bad" agenda. I dont need it.

Oh and by the way- maybe some people that are fat are actually trying to get slimmer and have a bad metabolism problem. Way to judge everybody off of a few people you know.

DMKA
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm starting to wonder if you're serious or not JaytodaP...either way I think you're hilarious.

kikimm
06-30-2005, 07:38 PM
See its threads like this that make me despise sports.
I havent played a real school sport in 3 years because the coaches hate me, and they make me feel worthless.
Just because you'd rather play a video game rather than play a sport doesnt make you lazy
It means that you value video games over something that makes you feel like complete and total crap.
I'm not good at sports, and it isnt beause I don't try. I tried. Really hard. And ya know what, I didn't make the team this year when I decided to give it another shot. Ya know why? I honestly can't tell you. I played just as well as the other guys and better than some and they still even made the team. So please dont come in here with your "sports good tv bad" agenda. I dont need it.

Oh and by the way- maybe some people that are fat are actually trying to get slimmer and have a bad metabolism problem. Way to judge everybody off of a few people you know.

Hey, no one blames you for that. I feel the same way. I'm complete crap at sports, and I hate doing them too. I've been insulted before, and I know it's not the greatest feeling in the world. :( But I've found other things to do, and that helped when I needed it. Sometimes just eating better does the trick. Play all the video games you like! I know I do.

Shoden
06-30-2005, 07:39 PM
im only 7 stone/ 98 lbs

im 15 5'9 im quite thin for my age and compared to most others sure i admit i eat fatty foods i play video games but im in the UK sun is rare heatwaves are near impossible here

but i like to play a nice game of footy cricket and i try to run though i exhaust easilly but it doesnt stop me from having a good time.

listen stereo typing is bad not all fat people are like what you say

XxSephirothxX
06-30-2005, 07:39 PM
You think people don't realize obesity is a problem? Of course they do. But saying it pisses you off really isn't going to help anybody. If they're a close friend or in your immediate family, perhaps it's appropriate to say "I'm really worried about how overweight you are. How about <insert advice here>." But it's ultimately someone's life choice. We can't tell everyone to stop smoking, and we can't tell people to stop eating fatty foods. It's the American way of life (not to say obesity is only a problem im America, but it's definitely huge here), and many people value the freedom to stuff themselves.

get the dungbells out
:p

TasteyPies
06-30-2005, 07:40 PM
<!--smurf you :monster:-->This was absolutely not necessary. ~ Leeza

Rye
06-30-2005, 07:41 PM

:)

JaytodaP
06-30-2005, 07:41 PM

I know that and respect those people. I used to be fat. But I noticed and dropped ten pounds and now I'm average. I'm not saying you have to be the world class athlete; I got cut from the soccer team, and the football team, so now I play pickup games with my friends who actually want to play. I just hate whan i hear that someone died over obiesety

Spiffing Cheese
06-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I was watching the news the other day and some wicked fat lady sued Mcdonalds because she went there every day and ate enough food to fee 5 people. She won the case even though it was her fault, not McDonald's fault. Oh yeah, Our school cant sell fudge rounds, zebra cakes, chips, or gushers anymore because of Child Obiesety.

Should the schools really be selling all that unhealthy crap in the first place? A lot of childhood obesity is the fault of schools who sell nothing but chips, crisps and cheeseburgers. What child is going to choose something healthy like salad or pasta when they have all that unhealthy junk food in front of them? Maybe the schools should stop selling all the unhealthy things and provide things for children that won't cause them to gain wait unnecessarily.

Jack
06-30-2005, 07:48 PM
Intresting... But I've got a point for you:

You're being aggressive and there is no need really, just cause YOU think the problem is annoying doesn't mean the people are. Your attacking a fault of human nature and there is no need. Perhaps you should be suggesting a positive way the people who are indeed obese can cope and change, because you assume that they can stop like cold turkey.
An awful lot of obese people are insuecure and they find comfort in food because they can control it. You slagging them off is going to drive this problem deeper, not make it better. It was probably people like YOU that made tghem that way by slagging them off when they were fat "LOOK AT FATSO.Heres an Idea: Put down the fork! HAHAHAHAHA"
Plus, you DO sound like a "proper" American by suggesting people should suffer for their mistakes. People make mistakes, and you going "It's your own fault" solves squit. THEY KNOW IT'S THEIR FAULT. As for the McDonalds suit, that is simple psychology/philosophy about the concept of "self" and how people will always blame others to protect them"selves".

It's like saying:
-Thin people piss me off: "GO EAT YOU STICK"
-Weak people piss me off "GO LIFT SOME WEIGHTS YOU PUSSY"
-Strong people piss me off "GO AND BE NORMAL YOU SAD WEIRDO"
-Lung Cancer paitents piss me off "SHOULD HAVE STOPPED SMOKING YOU WEAK-WILLED FAG-HEAD"

I think you should relax and stop venting your aggressive views. Your views are fine, just the manner you deal with them is arrogant and plain nasty. You're not a reality check, you need the reality check.

(And before you say it: I am not Obese)

kikimm
What child is going to choose something healthy like salad or pasta when they have all that unhealthy junk food in front of them? .

Yeah, see, you have to make that effort. I do, and I feel so much better after having a turkey sandwich, a opposed to having what else is there: burritos, fried chicken, cookies, etc. But then that brings me back to what I first said; to amke that effort, you have to re-evaluate yourself, and what's making you so unhappy that you're eating. Take it one step at a time.

Plus you need acceptance. The overweight perosn needs to know that they'll be loved no matter how much weight they gain, whatever. That's a huge part of it, I think.

Of course, this is all assuming that you want to lose weight in the first place. :)

Phil
I know that and respect those people. I used to be fat. But I noticed and dropped ten pounds and now I'm average.

So basically you just told me that you have the right to pull out and catagorize all the overwieght people you know, as if your opinion actually matters. I really wish people would stop judging others based on what they look like or common stereotypes. And please- dont be the person to come back after I say this and be like "lol omg he waz teh judging him! lol!" No. I'm not judging anybody. I'm saying that I'm sick of stereotypes. I'm under the stereotype that I am a looser at school because I suck at sports. Thats why I make friends online like the people here. They're great people, regaurless of how much the weigh. They dont care that I suck at sports. Honestly, if you are going to come in here making accusations at overwieght people, this really may not be the place for you.. and thats just my opinion.

Shin Gouken
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
i couldnt be arsed to read more then the first 3 posts. but being fat may not be because of being lazy OR having a bad diet. i far from eat healthily and im not an overly active person either. by all rights i should weigh 20 stone but my metabolism is fantastic and i couldnt put on more weight if i tried (and on top of that i look like i work out on a daily basis) so some-one being over weight means most likley they have a sh*it metabolism and probabley dont eat much more than you

Craig
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
I have the luxury of a high metabolism, so there.

But I don't see anything wrong with wanting to play a computer game on a sunny day, it being a nice day doesn't mean you have to go out, there will be plenty more.

And I sure as hell don't see anything wrong with being overweight, my Mum is, but the thing is every women on her side of the family gains weight real easy, and all the men on her side of the family are like me.

For some people it's hard not to gain weight.

In other words, what the guy above me just said.

Shoden
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
high metabolism here aswell but im slightly underweight im 7 stone and should be about 8-10 XD but i dont care if i was fat i wouldnt be able to do my stunt things

Craig
06-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, I'm 17 and I'm only around 8-9 stone.

Madame Adequate
06-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Who are you to judge how other people use their time? What does it matter, anyway? Speaking from a strictly cynical point of view, we're all gonna die someday, anyway, no matter how fit or unfit we may be.

Actually, I justify my own lack of concern over health by exactly that criteria. I'm going to die anyway, may as well make sure I have fun while I'm here, 'cause an extra five years won't mean jack if I never have any fun in them.

By the way, I'm 6'3" and about 145lbs (A little under 10 1/2 stone). Apparently, this is a healthy weight. I say lolz to BMI. I've got a ridiculous metabolism, some people don't.

I note an absence of being owned, by the by.

Rase
06-30-2005, 08:14 PM
People who tell other people what to do with thier lives pisses me off to no end....

Cz
06-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Hating/victimising people for being overweight, whether it's their own fault or not, is just plain narrow-minded. You flatly ignore the fact that the person may be a wonderful human being, with a charming personality and high intelligence, on the grounds that they don't look exactly how you'd like them to look.

There is already too much focus on image in today's society, and making people feel worthless just because they can't conform to ridiculously high standards of beauty isn't helping. Contrary to what the media might think, there are more important things than physical appearence.

Hroth
06-30-2005, 09:00 PM
It isn't really about image in my opinion. It's about health. I hate people dying for stupid reasons. I think life is the most precious thing anyone could give you you know and to waste it by not eating healthy or doing a little bit of exercise is just plain stupid, of course that is my opinion. BTW, all I ever said in this thread was my opinion so no reason to think that I want everyone to do what I say. Health is important, you're not gonna be healthy now but if in 5 years you become healthy and you stay like that till you're like 40 but then you stop caring, it'll catch up to you and you'll be worse then you were before getting healthy. Also, I have a huge problem with people who are like: Well he's skinny, so he's healthy. That is pure bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, he's not overweight and he eats a bunch of crap with preservatives and what not so how is he healthier than a fat person who eats right just in bigger portions? Skinny doesn't mean healthy, skinny means you have an awesome metabolism or you eat very little. Basically, some people try to get skinny and succeed but get it back up quite quickly others get skinny and keep it off and are happy that way but then can't eat what they like that much. Other people stay fat because they lost all hope. There is no such thing as not being able to lose weight and if you ever get to a point where you can't possibly lose weight without a medical procedure, then you should've stopped 300 pounds earlier. I'm pointing out the obvious, I know, but some people need to be told before it actually gets to them. Life is precious, food is good but you don't need to eat it all right at once, there is always tomorrow, unless you die.

SNOOZER
06-30-2005, 09:26 PM

Yamaneko, why do you kick so much ass?

Cless
06-30-2005, 09:29 PM
My friend eats just as much as I do, is much more active than me, yet he is overweight and I am not. Some people just pile on the pounds because it's in their genes, and some people won't even if they eat crazy amounts of food. While I admit, no exercise and too much food won't help things at all, you do have to realize that a lot of overweight people are active, do eat well, are confident in their skin, and are healthy. He may be a big guy, but he doesn't let it bother him. Why then, should you let it bother you? He's happy.

Yuffie514
06-30-2005, 09:39 PM
whoa, hope this is not referring to those who are obese [i'm not one however]. doctor told me i was a little over my weight about two weeks ago. i used to think it's wrong to be fat. my mind has shifted from that matter sometime ago.

SeeDRankLou
06-30-2005, 10:06 PM
There are two things very wrong here. First of all, you obviously have ABSOLUTELY no understanding of what obesity actually is, otherwise I seriously doubt you would be saying this.

Second thing, what is wrong with being overweight? Yes, there can be some health issues that come with being overly overweight, and those should be addressed, but what is wrong with being healthily overweight? ..... ..... ..... Yeah. You are making a blatantly hypocritical stereotype by what you are saying, which would imply that you are rather narrow minded, not a good way to be. Just because someone doesn't share the same thoughts of activity and time spent as you doesn't mean that they are wrong, or that you are right for that matter. I could very easily use your logic and say that you are being an idiot for going out in the sun as much as you do and increasily your risk for skin cancer exponetially. Or that, being as active as you are, you are at a much greater risk for breaking a bone or pulling a muscle or suffering dehydration as you would be otherwise. Or, by concentrating so heavily on the physical aspects of your life, you leave yourself little time for mental stimulation, which hinders logic process and mental growth in the long run. I could go on, but since I don't share the same faulter logic process as you, I won't.

I know many people who are overweight, who are just as active if not more than professional athletes, who eat right, and who stay overweight. I know many people (myself being one of them), who eat all the fast food and junk food they want, are extremely inactive, and are skinny and in perfect health. I am one of the most inactive people I know, and I couldn't be healthier if I ate right. I even have a decent amount of muscle. Your assumptions about activity are grossly oversimplified and generalized. Being overweight in no way implies anything that you have said. Overweight people can live long and healthy lives, just like average weighted people can. Except for some medical issues that can occur due to being very overweight, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being overweight. Period.

ShunNakamura
06-30-2005, 10:25 PM
According to the BMI I am overweight. So you wanna come meet me on the wrestling matt? I am certian my 155 lbs can take yah.. even if I am overwieght.

Just wanted to make sure you realize that the BMI's statistics and such don't take into account short people who are muscular. I can wear my sisters' clothes and they weigh 20-30lbs less then I do, so I don't think I am fat.

For those that are fat(not overweight or obese since the BMI has really messed those to terms over), they sometimes can't lose weight. I read a science article on it. Some people's brains and body don't regulate when they have had enough food. In other words they have a really hard time getting enough food in to the point that thier body has had enough. So they are always hungry. K, that can be resisted, however they also pointed to some other problems that were genetic in fatty people. I have 2 freinds 6 foot 300+ lbs. I can out eat both together, one at least is more active then I... yet I lose weight while eating like that whereas they put it on. They have tried to limit what they eat.. but they still gain weight.

Obviousally it isn't just a question of exercise and diet. I know in wrestling if I just cut of the majority of what I eat(to drop a lb or two to make it to my weight class I want) I actually put on wieght. whereas if I eat like a pig(such as on thanksgiving). Piggy eating is all the white meat on a 22lb turkey, 3-4 whole pumpkin pies(with whip cream), 4-5 gallons of liquid(juice, pop, water, milk(most to least drank, pop and water switch back and forth depending on mood.)), 5+ servings of mashed potatoes and gravy maybe 4 or 5 biscuits... and htat would be lunch I would generally be hungry again in a 4 or 5 hours.. I would continue eating the whole day. The day before I weighed in at 153 or so after practice. After practice the day after thanksgiving I weighed in at 148.

Eating more, at least for me, doesn't seem to hold a large correlation(It doesn't help loose cause I have had experience where eating alot puts on weight).

All I can say is really limiting what you can eat(I cut down 50%.. "dustin's diet is, instead of eating the whole cow, he eats half the cow" my couch says) can cause one's matabolism to slow down. So I just eat as much as my body says.. and just try to make it healthy.. easily done since my favorite foods are turkey, chicken(dried chicken), radishes and other healthy stuff. Between Subway or chocolate(or any other junk food) I would take subway subs anyday.. Though I do like making my own sandwiches more, I don't have jalapeinos to put on my sandwich.. they do so I'll go to them.. plus their wheat bread tastes better then mine at home.

Bah I ranted on.

Hawkeye
06-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Daddy would you like some sasuages?

Fat people can be fat for all I care. America's commercial and marketing has twisted the idea of beauty into fashion magazines, and for someone to base their ideology on that, this world is a very sad place.

Kamiko
06-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Fat people are harder to kidnap... but Yamaneko is right about ugly people...

Shlup
06-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Genetics has a pretty strong influence on weight, but if someone chooses a lifestyle that makes them unhealthy I don't really care. Just don't bitch about it. It's not my business and I don't care.

Hroth
06-30-2005, 11:31 PM
I hate fashion.

Optium
06-30-2005, 11:32 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with the types of things that kids do these
days. When you're hanging with your friends, there aren't a lot of things
to do. You could see a movie, but there you can't talk, plus it costs like
$10 just to get in. You could play sports, but not everyone does that.
You could hang out, but chances are you'll be harassed by cops every
once in a while. You could sit in someone's house and watch TV, or sit
in a car and listen to music, or you could go somewhere and eat...which is
usually somewhat cheap, and it's a good way to hang out with friends.

Sort of sucks that that's one of the only ways to hang out with people
these days.

.opt

Yuffie514
07-01-2005, 12:00 AM
whoa, hope this is not referring to those who are obese.
> i'm just saying, i hope this isn't targeted at obese people with hate.

doctor told me i was a little over my weight about two weeks ago.
> regarding my health condition, it's true, but if all that food didn't kill me, i don't think poison can :mad: .

i used to think it's wrong to be fat.
> once i thought it dread to be, but only because i'm prided that i was not and will absolutely not be akin to it.

I could go on, but since I don't share the same faulter logic process as you, I won't.
> yea, we shouldn't see each other again :rolleyes2 .

You are making a blatantly hypocritical stereotype by what you are saying, which would imply that you are rather narrow minded.
> oh then, i'll sincerely bow to ur greatness :bow:

:rolleyes2 :banbleys :rolleyes2

SomethingBig
07-01-2005, 12:18 AM
God, I hate fat people too. They should seriously kill themselves. While we're at it, let's exterminate people who can't speak proper grammar. Who cares what they're like on the inside?

T-MaN
07-01-2005, 01:01 AM
The whole, " I don't have enough time to exercise." is something that I actually believe in. Well, at least for adults and some youngsters. For adults, they need to go to their job, take care of their kids, clean the house, and so on. That takes up a lot of their time, and it really does a number on the amount of energy that they have left.
For some kids, they have special needs, and can't exercise. Others need to stay home and study hard all day to get super high marks because their parents tell them to. Trust me, studying like that takes away your time.
As for gamers, we like to do stuff that we enjoy. I mean, why the heck would someone go and play sports when they can go back home and do something that they enjoy doing more than sports (like playing games).
People do get fat, but it's nothing to fret over about. It's their life, and there is nothing that we can do about it.
If you are concerned about the amount of deaths caused by fat, and you want to tell people to stop overeating, then just stop. This is like telling people to stop smoking. People know that they will die, but they still continue to smoke (Well, not all of them).
It's up to the people to decide what they want to do in their life. No matter how pissed you are, you do not have the right to tell someone else what to do with their life.
Edit: I may be wrong, but I actually think that you have hurt the feelings of a few people by making this thread.

Well, that's my opinion.

nik0tine
07-01-2005, 01:42 AM
<!--omg I hat fat ppl!!!!1`1~one1!--><B>EDIT: Try to think a little harder before posting next time. -Murder</b>

Del Murder
07-01-2005, 01:42 AM
I'd use the dungbells more often if I only didn't stink with them.

eestlinc
07-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Every time I read or hear someone under 30 saying "I eat fast food all the time and never exercise and my metabolism just eats it all up and I never gain weight" I just smile and make a note to check back with them in 10 or 15 years. It's the same thing with people who are young and smoke and they say "my lungs still work fine now".

ShunNakamura
07-01-2005, 05:01 AM
I don't laugh. I feel sad for them. I know very well my matabolism may fail me. However since it has been slowing down as I age, my appetite has also been lessening. So my body is taking care of itself. It won't tell me to eat more then I need. Infact many times the thought of cake, ice cream, and candy bars can make me sick... which annoys my freinds when we celebrate something(grad, my birthday, ain't fun when the focus of the party won't eat anything you made... too sweat. Give me a sub sandwich over a cake anyday... make that 3 sub sandwhiches :P)

Shlup
07-01-2005, 05:26 AM
I'd use the dungbells more often if I only didn't stink with them.
I can't believe it took a full page and a half for someone to make a comment like that.

Teek
07-01-2005, 07:44 AM
I am "obiese", though. =/

But I love teh coke. ;_;

ApocalypticLeon
07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Alright, now you've done it.

Who are you to say this? My parents are overweight, and I take great offence to this. It dosen't matter what people look like! You know what kind of people piss me off? YOU! Just because someone can't control their weight, that dosen't mean you have to say that about them.

So, yeah, thanks for makeing my day!

I have nothing more to say to you, as I am now banging my hands on my keyboard in a furious rage.

Devourment
07-01-2005, 09:35 AM
It doesn't matter what you & eat & / or what computer games you prefer to play on. If you excersise, you are not going to be fat.

Shlup
07-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Why can't your parents control their weight? He stated there were exceptions, which I find reasonable. I mean, if your parents enjoy a lifestyle that promotes obesity then that's their choice but I don't see why you should be so offended that he doesn't approve.

Little Miss Awesome
07-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Like people have already said, people are all different sizes, and I'm sure people who are obese don't actually like it.
Fair enough that when people are unhealthy, and could help themselves- but don't, then that could annoy you, but it's up to them, if they don't want to help themselves, then that's that.
I don't understand why it makes you so mad :confused: it seems a tad O.T.T, people are different, there will always be obese/overweight people in the world because people are always going to develop because of genes and people are always going to eat unhealthily or not be able to get enough exercise!

Alright, now you've done it.

Who are you to say this? My parents are overweight, and I take great offence to this. It dosen't matter what people look like! You know what kind of people piss me off? YOU! Just because someone can't control their weight, that dosen't mean you have to say that about them.

So, yeah, thanks for makeing my day!

I have nothing more to say to you, as I am now banging my hands on my keyboard in a furious rage.
*hugs Leon* I think it got to a lot of people :greenie:

boris no no
07-01-2005, 10:25 AM
i'm a dancer, and i'm good at it. but i'm overweight.
so i care? yes sometimes but i don't get obsest with it.
i canot stand people that preen themselves and become self obsest with weight and image. yes i'm fat, the hell you going to do about it? nothing thank you.

p.s chocolate is toooooooooooooooooo nice to give up. i'd rather have chocolate and be fat then no chocolate at all!

Madame Adequate
07-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Every time I read or hear someone under 30 saying "I eat fast food all the time and never exercise and my metabolism just eats it all up and I never gain weight" I just smile and make a note to check back with them in 10 or 15 years. It's the same thing with people who are young and smoke and they say "my lungs still work fine now".

Well duh, everyone I know who says anything like that - myself included - knows full well it's not gonna last. Which is why I'm making the most of it while it does, because when I do have to watch what I eat, I'm not gonna be happy. It's not like fat gets secretly, invisibly, weightlessly stored up somewhere until your metabolism slows and then it all piles on at once.

Doomie
07-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Meh, I was born with a crappy metabolism. My father has diabetes and is overweight, and on my mom's side, her weight is very unstable, as is every other female of that side of the family. And on by moms side, both my aunt and my grandmother have diabetes. I don't know if that justifies being overweight, but it should. Some things like this aren't your fault. I'm not saying I'm obese. I've found ways to improve my metabolism. WATER helps a lot. So before acting like a completely insensitive moron, realize that it's not always the persons fault. And instead of calling them fat, next time give adice. Saying things like "PUT DOWN THE FORK!" or "GO OUTSIDE MORE, LARDO!" aren't the best way to deal with things.

P.S. I proclaim fat kid hunting season officially open.

The Stein
07-01-2005, 03:48 PM
The only thing more annoying than people that like to spend time inside is people that trash talk those people. I can't stand people who make fun of others for "not having a life" because they stay inside, when those people go outside, get in a car, drive to a ahng out spot, and then sit on their asses. Just because you don't like to stay inside doesn't make it wrong, weird, or socially unacceptable. You are being a bigot, cut it out.

lordblazer
07-01-2005, 04:43 PM

I agree with that seeing some fat guy you have no relations to shouldn't piss you off.People come in all sizes and shapes.Deal with it,and jsut worry about you ,your immediately ,and oyur extendeed family(my extendeed family hmm about 500 cousins not couonting my 3rd and 4th cousins.).'

Anyway pretty much dude just worry about your weight your siblings oyur parents and your wife's weight.

Zeldy
07-01-2005, 04:50 PM
i look extremely Greedy as i have a fast Metabolism[I digest food quicker than normal] so if you ever see me im either moaning about being Hungry or Eating.
Some people are born Bigger,That isnt their fault.
You should be helping people like the person they are not make them feel bad.

Clouded Sky
07-01-2005, 06:19 PM
I pray to god that EoFF has not produced the next Hitler.

"We must create a super race of skinny pretty people."
"All fat, ugly, and far & ugly people must die."

Honestly, the few of you that have posted in this thread with opinions in a less blatant manner really sicken me. For some people, it isn't a choice. For some people, it is, and they don't care. And people can try and do something about it. Whether that's a diet, or surgery, or whatever, it's their choice. Not mine, not your's, not even Psychotic's.
The point here is to take charge of your own weight. Leave people alone and set your own priorities.

EDIT: For the majority of you, I totally agree with what you've said, and it's mostly repeated in this post.