PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Seymour's Battles are easy come here

Lady Pain
06-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Do you think Seymour's Battles are alittle to easy

cloudrox619
06-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Seymour is the most annoying final fantasy boss ever!!!!!

The first battle is pretty easy if your prepared, so is the second.
The third battle is absolute hell, and the last battle is simple.

Sin Magnum
06-30-2005, 07:09 PM
i agree with ya, the third battle with seymore is annoying! took me about 20 times to beat him! i hate that final attack of his. but the other battles are fairly simple

Alexander
06-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Seymour + Guado Guardian x2/Anima/Seymour = Easy. Anima is a little hard, but nothing serious.

Seymour Natus + Mortibody = Easy if you get his trick. still challenging.

Seymour Flux + Mortiorchis = O_O HARD

Seymour Omnis + Mortiphasm x4 = Hard as well. I still have more nightmares with Yunalesca, though. He should be like Trance Kuja, second to Final Boss. Yu Yevon is just idiot. XD

Cruise Control
06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Most definitely, especially since he's vulnerable to poison, and wastes time dismissing aeons.

Slade
06-30-2005, 11:39 PM
First Seymour was annoying....mainly cos of those two Guado dudes casting crap on him non stop. damn guados!

Second Seymour was easy.....cast poison + beat the crap outa him

Third Seymour is freakin hard. Hardest boss in the game for me. Curse that cross cleave!

Last Seymour was pretty easy.....without null-shock, tide, frost and the other one he would be near impossible.

Thats basically how i saw them.... :D

SeeDRankLou
06-30-2005, 11:43 PM
If you don't know what you are doing (i.e. first playthrough, no guide), then Seymour Flux was freakin' impossible. Seymour Natus was annoying, but not that difficult, as long as he didn't crush one of your petrified characters. The other two were not that hard. But Seymour Flux was impossible my first time playing.

Now that I know what I'm doing however, Seymour never gives me any problems.

Frantt
07-01-2005, 04:27 AM
Theres and easy way to kill seymor Flux all u have to do is use Zombie strike and Holy/pheonixdown. I think thats how I did it :P (works on lotsa things.

Lady Pain
07-01-2005, 03:50 PM
the last battle was vary easy took me 4 overdrives to beat him because I use overdrives first.

Saiyan Knight
07-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Seymour never really gave me any problems.If you know how to counter his strategy's he's simple.That Total Annihilation was a bastard though.Need a Mega-Phoneix after that attack.

MAS82587
07-01-2005, 06:29 PM
the last seymour was really easy. all u have to do is if he is using fire attacks, bring out ifrit and physical attack him untill he uses ultima, then ifrit will have a overdrive. then, when he swiches, bring out the next aeon with the same element and physical attack him. then on the second time around, when he starts all over with the elements, use your overdrives that corespond with his current weakness. after all ur aeons die he should be in really bad shape, so finish him off any way u like. and yea i konw it sounds confusing, but i kicked his @ss doing it.

OwneD
07-01-2005, 07:44 PM
First Battle: Easy.
Second Battle: Easy.
Third Battle: A little annoying and a little hard, nothing serious tough.
Fourth and last: Fun and a medium fight.

Aphelion
07-01-2005, 09:32 PM
All of them were easy. Besides, I always did my best, without even thinking of losing (I believe in the power of positive thoughts, you know) and, well, I didn't.

enchantress
07-02-2005, 08:30 AM
hmm....still don't get why you're all fussing over the battle with the third seymour. It was the easiest battle against him ever! I just took around 7-8 minutes and BOOM! he's gone... and it was my first battle only! (without game over)

Legendary Caladbolg
07-19-2005, 02:43 AM
I recently played throught ff10 and I defeated Seymour with money. Yes I through my gil at him but it was worth it. It was funny to see him get killed by gil.

J.D
07-19-2005, 03:09 AM
I gotta say that the first time I played ffx, seymour 1 was my nightmare
I was so dumb that couldnt kill anima at the beggining

really, seymour 3 wasnt that hard after all
when I first played the game (I was a noob)
it still wasnt hard cause I used all my aeons overdrives, and then auron to finish him off

the second time I played it
I beat all the seymours in like 2 minutes
really, seymour 3 aint that hard, I was really overpowered by the time

I remember that when I played seymour 4
all I did was enter the battle with tidus yuna auron, switch chars in order to make everyone have a roll on the fight (so everyone can get exp)
and make a one hit kill with valefors energy blast (99 999 hp off)

and thats it

its all about overpoweredness :D

Mo-Nercy
07-19-2005, 05:17 AM
The first Seymour is easy. Just NulSomething.

The second Seymour is even easier. Standard beatdown + heal when you need to startegy.

Seymour Flux is easy. When he started charging up, I knew something heavy was coming so I came out with Kimahri, Wakka and Auron and got Kimahri to Mighty Guard (or maybe it was a Light Curtain?).

Omnis was easy. I just used the Aeon effective against his element.

Dreddz
07-19-2005, 09:23 AM
I found his battles easy, except for Flux
He isnt the most frustrating boss in FFX

Zeto
07-20-2005, 01:45 AM
I personally thought that were all easy... the fact that by flux my bahamut did around 20k to him with his overdrive and my other aeons had all hit the damage cap on thier overdrives by natus had nothing to do with it...
ok well maybe it affected it a >tiny< bit

EL337
07-21-2005, 11:44 AM
what do those circle things do in the forth battle?... i think i trained too much and killed seymour in three moves without seeing what those circle things do.... can anyonne tell me?

Ifrite
07-21-2005, 11:51 AM
for me, he was soooo easy! but i had trouble with the third seymour battle soo.... i leveled up "a little". my yuna and lulu had HOLY and lulu had flare. after i leveled up, the battle was sooo easy. :p

LunaticPandora37
07-21-2005, 02:31 PM
the first two fights are cake...the thrid one is so ASJ;KLGJBAKFLAMNWRKLTJAFK;KLSTJGSDFG;SDLTRJSDGASDLKFJGKLSA;DGKJ....annoying...the last is just fun cuz all he does is just sit there and look pretty while Auron goes...99,999 dmg...then yuna..bats at him...99,999...then riku...99.998..erg

T-MaN
07-21-2005, 09:07 PM
The first time I played the game (without celestial weapons, rarely using aeons, and basically, doing normal damage rather than frigin' 99,999) Seymour was quite easy, except for the third one.

The next time I played it, and this time with pumped up weapons and aeons, I beat him quite easily.

Celestial Flare
07-27-2005, 10:45 AM
I think Seymour Flux is the most annoying boss I have ever seen.
Becasue this battel need luck 80% and skills 20%