PDA

View Full Version : Can some one tell me if i can do this?

Fire_Emblem776
06-30-2005, 09:20 PM
:D Um i wanted to buy the ff x dvd sp i can watch it and not play it just for the story. But it is only in jappaness. So i got me an idea... What if i just recoreded my self playing the game and converted it to a dvd? That is possible right? VHS to dvd? Or maybe recored whatever is going on the tv and transfer it all to the computer? Just a thought. I want to do this since i can now sucesfully make fmv to dvd and svcd. :D

SO any ideas people? How else was the ff x dvd made its just a recording of some one playing it. :eek:

i hope their are some computer wiz here.... :rolleyes2

Del Murder
07-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Dude that's like 20 hours of footage at least. I think there are cameras that record DVDs these days. Might be cheaper than a VHS to DVD converter.

DJZen
07-04-2005, 07:18 PM
No, someone ripped the FMVs off the DVD and then burned 'em to a seperate DVD. You could easily do the same with all FF FMVs.

KuRt
07-04-2005, 07:33 PM
No you can NOT revive Aeris. What was the question again?
Do whatever you like.

Hroth
07-04-2005, 08:23 PM
I think you could record it using a TiVo kind of device. If you hook it up to your computer and transfer the dvd file to your hard drive you could them burn it onto a dvd. At least that's what I think.

Tai-Ti
07-05-2005, 11:56 AM
I think you could record it using a TiVo kind of device. If you hook it up to your computer and transfer the dvd file to your hard drive you could them burn it onto a dvd. At least that's what I think.
thats what ive done, but i didnt put my stuff onto a DVD, i just watch em, on my computer. Tis hard to link it all up correctly (thats was my brothers job) and u can use movie maker or sumfink like that to link all the movies sum way, them burn it onto a DVD:D errrr, but ull need the TV card, the TV, PS2 & Computer to be near each other & a DVD burner, i think tis a bit demanding.

Cruise Control
07-05-2005, 06:40 PM
LOts of footage, If I filmed myself, i would like have to fast forward 4 hourds of fighting yunalesca

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 05:03 AM
yeah, if u just recorded yourself playin the game the whole time, there would be those long battles, you moving ppl along the shere grid and those moments where notins happenin cause your thinking, or needed 2 run & do sumfink, if u wanna record it, your best off just doin the bits that are acctually worth watching.

assemblage
08-06-2005, 01:03 AM

thats what ive done, but i didnt put my stuff onto a DVD, i just watch em, on my computer. Tis hard to link it all up correctly (thats was my brothers job) and u can use movie maker or sumfink like that to link all the movies sum way, them burn it onto a DVD errrr, but ull need the TV card, the TV, PS2 & Computer to be near each other & a DVD burner, i think tis a bit demanding.
or you could just download the FMVs offa bluelaguna.net. yknow, grab some of the FMVs, the music, the images to put in between the FMVs...that's how i'd do it. of course, i'm lazy as all hell, but still.

Tai-Ti
08-06-2005, 02:24 AM
id find downloading all the FMV's then puttin em all together like that would b the less lazy way, if not more work.

assemblage
08-08-2005, 12:38 AM
really? *shruggs* maybe it's just me cuz i have no idea how to set up cameras and everything. okay, wait, i do, but i don't know how to edit parts together so it looks good. i suck at that

BizzerocitY
08-08-2005, 05:23 AM
Why on earth would anyone want to watch someone playing a video game for minimal 20 hours? Just play the game, that's what it is, it's to be enjoyed. @_@

syun_ukiya
08-08-2005, 09:03 AM
the fmvs are worth seeing over and over. i saw the dvd btw.. it was made so it will look something like a movie.

Shadowdeathrose
08-08-2005, 10:24 PM
just get the japanesse vesion converted in to english it costs about £40 thou but it's worth it

Fireblade13
08-09-2005, 02:26 PM
:D Um i wanted to buy the ff x dvd sp i can watch it and not play it just for the story. But it is only in jappaness. So i got me an idea... What if i just recoreded my self playing the game and converted it to a dvd? That is possible right? VHS to dvd? Or maybe recored whatever is going on the tv and transfer it all to the computer? Just a thought. I want to do this since i can now sucesfully make fmv to dvd and svcd. :D

SO any ideas people? How else was the ff x dvd made its just a recording of some one playing it. :eek:

i hope their are some computer wiz here.... :rolleyes2
Play the game with some friends mute the movie when you play it and do your own voice acting. LOL who will do seymouror kimarhi or rikku LOL again.

Shadowdeathrose
08-10-2005, 06:54 PM
(my ways easier) but.......... more expencive

Fireblade13
09-08-2005, 09:54 PM
My idea is funny

Old Manus
09-08-2005, 10:18 PM
yea it is HAHAHAHA

Fire_Emblem776
09-09-2005, 05:42 AM
i finally bought the ffx dvd. And their are no battle animations.*sigh*

but i still love it granted the translations are not the same. Maybe its that we can relate to it better in english... But it was only 17 dollars i had to get it what are the odds ill ever find it again?