PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Element

BG-57
06-30-2005, 10:28 PM
No, I'm not talking about hydrogen or neon. I mean the Elements from Xenogears. :greenie:

They're my favorite characters from the game actually, especially Seraphita. She's a ditz, but that's part of her charm. I like her paired off with Tolone, their interactions remind me of the scenes where Washu is trapped with Mihoshi (the smartest and dumbest characters in Tenchi Muyo).

I like Kelvina too: kind of a blind Rei Ayanami. Or is she blind? Never quite addressed.

And of course I like Dominia too, so intense and loyal to Ramsus. She's an interesting foil for Elly.

Their gears are awesome, as is the Voltron moment. :D

I've heard suggestions that Ramsus was part of the original Elements with his friends, but I consider that apocryphal.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Hyuga, Sigurd, Jesiah, and Ramsus were the original Elements.

http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/pull-ups.png

Seraphita all the way, man.

Vaprice
07-01-2005, 02:09 AM
I have to say Floruine is my most favorite because it just sounds sexy ^^ or

Seraphita....just to be serious...

Lord Chainsaw
07-02-2005, 04:42 PM
I can't remember enough about those characters to really come up with an accurate decision. All I remember was fighting this big megazord in this place with a stupid math puzzle.

But I voted for Seriphitia, because the seraph is the highest of the nine orders of angels.

Aphelion
07-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Kelvena is the coolest. She seems to be the calmest and wisest of the elements, so...she's got my vote!

Behold the Void
07-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I'd say Kelvina. Although if we were going by the originals, I'd probably say Hyuga Ricdeau.

Wiegrahf42
07-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Dominia or Kelvinia. I liked Dominia the most as a character. The others annoyed me. The last fight with them with the "Go-Go-Powerangers!" thing was odd.

Lilian
07-03-2005, 11:58 AM
The original Elements were the best. But, since they're not a choice, I have to say Kelvena. As mentioned, she's the wisest and calmest; the best at keeping her head in a crisis, you could say. I also like Dominia, because she's an interesting character. Tolone and Seraphita just annoyed me.

As for Kelvena being blind, I remember reading somewhere that the reason she always has her eyes closed is to help control her overwhelming Ether power, or something like that. She does have her eyes open when she fights you, so it makes sense. (Sort of.)

Behold the Void
07-03-2005, 07:19 PM
The last fight with them with the "Go-Go-Powerangers!" thing was odd.

I was laughing throughout that entire sequence. I thought it was great.

-N-
07-04-2005, 12:31 AM
It's easily Seraphita. Kishi knows.

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2005, 06:41 AM
im gonna have to go with thte general consensus on this one and say Seraphita.