PDA

View Full Version : Funny guys!

Swordicanus
07-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Who's yer favourite comedian it can be stand up comedy or a comic actor and also why.......mine would be Chris Farley cause of his sheer craziness he still remains a legend also Mike myers a comic genius

Levian
07-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Give me a Jim Carrey any day.

Shoeberto
07-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Stella did some great standup.

There's these two other guys that I've been quoting like crazy lately that I can never remember the names of, though. They both had their own Comedy Central Presents. One of them talked about how their episode of "Cribs" would be and the other had a great bit about how he wore a cell phone ear piece to the airport.

I really like Dave Attel's standup, too, because it's just so nuts and all over the place. Dennis Leary's is good, too.

Del Murder
07-01-2005, 03:52 AM
For movies I'll go with Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley. Some of my favorite comedies star these guys.

I don't watch much standup but I'm partial to Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock. You also can't forget the greats like Dangerfield and Don Rickles.

David Letterman gets a mention even though he's not in movies or standup technically. He's great at what he does.

XxSephirothxX
07-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Stephen Lynch's standup music is hilarious. Bill Cosby is one of my all-time favorites. And this guy I saw on Comedy Central one time...I think his name was Pablo Francesco, or something like that. His stuff was awesome. He could imitate the dramatic movie preview voice perfectly, and did a hilarious bit on Arnold Schwarzenneger and "The Little Tortilla Boy." I wish I could download that somewhere.

Zeldy
07-01-2005, 04:23 PM
For me, It has to be Peter Kay

TurkSlayer
07-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Dave Chappelle, all the way.

tailz
07-01-2005, 08:46 PM
bert visscher all the way

Ravenmorghane
07-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Stephen lynch is comic brilliance! love him to bits!

Cuchulainn
07-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Reeves & Mortimer.

Captain Maxx Power
07-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Some of my fav stand-ups include:

Lee Evans
Al Murray
Richard Pryor
Eddie Murphy
Peter Kaye

But perhaps the best stand-up I've seen in years has to be Bill Bailey, the musical hobbit:

http://www.alivenetwork.com/images/suppliers/billbailey_large.jpg

If you don't know who he is go scope out a copy of "Bewilderness" asap. You won't find something as funny as him for a long time.

-N-
07-02-2005, 12:52 AM
Jerry Seinfeld is my hero.