PDA

View Full Version : Odd Items...

icysummoner
07-01-2005, 03:23 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew where/how I could obtain any of the following items: Dark Matter (x60), Supreme Gem (x4), and Stamina Tonic... thanks for any help in advance! :)

Cruise Control
07-01-2005, 03:30 AM
Supreme gems are stolen from sin, or maybe it was ultima and omega weapons...

icysummoner
07-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Oh hmm... well, the thing is, I've already beaten those guys :-\ I'm trying to beat Braska's Final Aeon but am having a terrible time with it, so I was trying to get these items to add new things to customize weapons.

boys from the dwarf
07-01-2005, 06:35 PM
i can beat brskas final aeon but i cant beat omega so i dont see why your stuck butif you have 8000 odd hp and can deal 5000+ damage and have all overdrives ready for final form youl win

icysummoner
07-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, my characters aren't quite up to 8000 hp! I'm getting there though...

I stopped playing the game for 6+ months because I was so busy with school, and now I'm going back and trying to beat everything. But about Omega - I can't remember if I actually defeated him before or not, but if I did not defeat him, will he still be there in the Omega ruins?

Masamune·1600
07-02-2005, 07:22 PM
All three items can be acquired a number of ways. You will automatically receive 99 Dark Matters at the Monster Arena after capturing five of every Fiend, although you can also obtain the item as a rare drop from pretty much every Area Conquest, Species Conquest, and Original Creation at the Arena as well. You can also Bribe them from Land Worms inside Sin. As far as Supreme Gems go, they are rare steals from Sin's Left Fin, Sin, and Seymour Omnis. They are commonly dropped by Jormungand at the Arena, and can be Bribed from Halmas in the Omega Ruins. Finally, you will automatically receive 60 Supreme Gems at the Arena after capturing two full species. Stamina Tonics can also be acquired easily at the Arena; they are commonly dropped by the Abyss Worm. Stamina Tonics are also sometimes stolen from Macheas (Omega Ruins) and Catoblepas (Arena). They can also be Bribed from Iron Giants (Thunder Plains) and Gemini (Omega Ruins/Inside Sin). Lastly, you will automatically receive 99 Stamina Tonics after capturing at least one of every Fiend on Besaid Island.

But about Omega - I can't remember if I actually defeated him before or not, but if I did not defeat him, will he still be there in the Omega ruins?

Omega Weapon will not disappear from the Ruins until it is defeated.

icysummoner
07-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Oh wow, thanks so much! You really are an expert!! Omega Weapon, can't I find him at the end of the long passage way that has connected circles? I went there again but didn't run into anything other than the normal fiends...

Lady Pain
07-07-2005, 04:03 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew where/how I could obtain any of the following items: Dark Matter (x60), Supreme Gem (x4), and Stamina Tonic... thanks for any help in advance! :) Dark Matter????

Ifrite
07-20-2005, 03:20 PM
i'll help with the supreme gems :p in monster arena, u must know, capture all the fiends in djose highroad (i think) then a boss name "jormungand" or something like that appears there. it looks like anacondaur so it's a snake and it petrifies you with "cold stare" so as soon as the battle starts, launch your powerfull aeons (it has something like 500,000 HP) it you overkill it, you'll get supreme gem x4, otherwise if you don't, you'll get only 2 of those.