PDA

View Full Version : Belthasar theme...

Peter_20
07-01-2005, 01:29 PM
I always found the atmosphere at Belthasar´s lair in 2300 A.D. to be one of the strongest in the whole game.
The horrible future surroundings combined with that mysterious piano track gives me the shivers every time.
It´s like a weird dream, and no doubt one of my favourite moments of the game, even though it´s also a bit uncomfortable.
I could listen to the piano melody all day and get the same feeling every time! :love:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-01-2005, 03:09 PM
I certainly agree. One of the best songs in the game, and probably one of the best video game songs, really.

Fun fact: This song was one of the eight songs (and one jingle) on the Chrono Trigger soundtrack that were composed by Nobuo Uematsu.

elorian
07-02-2005, 03:55 AM
I certainly agree. One of the best songs in the game, and probably one of the best video game songs, really.

Fun fact: This song was one of the eight songs (and one jingle) on the Chrono Trigger soundtrack that were composed by Nobuo Uematsu.

What were the other seven and the jingle?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-02-2005, 04:12 AM
1-17. Silent Light
You first hear this in Yakra's lair, beneath the Manoria Cathedral.

2-02. Mystery of the Past
This is the jingle. It plays when you encounter a sealed chest or door without the means to open it.

2-04. People Who Threw Away the Will to Live
Dreary future music. You hear it in most of the domes.

2-08. Bike Chase
You gotta beat the man to be the man.

2-16. Underground Waterway
Plays in the future sewers and also in the Denadoro Mountains.

2-18. Primitive Mountain
Plays in the Mystic Mountains and a couple other prehistoric places.

2-21. Burn! Bobonga!
Plays during Ayla's happy happy water moon river mist dance party.

3-02. Tyran Castle
Red star...FALL!!!!!!!

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-03-2005, 12:33 AM
theres Somthing about Square games, i mean holy smokes they have some darn good music.

Most Final Fantasy Games have great music and Both Chrono Games have Great Music.

One of my Favs From CT was the song that plays in Zeal

The Unknown Guru
08-01-2005, 06:00 PM
My favorite CT tune, by far, was the ending theme. It's worth beating the game for just the music, let alone New Game+ and the bragging rights. I also like the themes of Frog, Schala, and Magus. And the 600 A.D. world map music. And... I had better stop now.