PDA

View Full Version : A little angel?

ZuZu
07-01-2005, 07:33 PM
What kind of child you were?
Parents little angel or neighbours biggest fear?

Me.
I was...normal. :D
I stole vegetables from neighbours and ate mum's pearls.

Ok, maybe not exactly a little angel :shifty:

Chris
07-01-2005, 07:37 PM
ZAZU was teh little cuteser! xD

I was horrible, I was mean and pushy. Come to think of it, not much have changed. :/

Leeza
07-01-2005, 07:40 PM
I was a good child. But I do remember ripping apart worms and taking them for rides in my brother's toy car. :cat:

Cruise Control
07-01-2005, 07:41 PM
I was a monster! I have also been informed that I stole socks right off peoples feet...

BabyVixen
07-01-2005, 07:56 PM
I was a little angel!!!!!! :D I never ever said a word and I was always so sweet and polite!!! tehehehehe

Zeldy
07-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh god, I was a little noisence(sp?) at the age of 1-2.
My mum would make me try clothes on and id scream and shout.
She'd dress me up all pretty'ly and people would stop us and comment on me and I'd be like
"DONT LOOK AT ME!"
And i hated being in a pram. I also hated that cover which stops you getting wet i used to kick it..

Rainecloud
07-01-2005, 08:41 PM
I was a little brat who wasn't disciplined properly.

Fortunately, I turned out alright in the end.

Ravenmorghane
07-01-2005, 08:43 PM
my god i was such a little cow when i was younger. it was hard for me to make friends for years cus they thought i was the same little brat that i was when i was about 7. i used to call the teachers names and always argue at them, and cause massive rows in shopping centres cus i didnt wanna go shopping!

Psychotic
07-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Until I was about 11 I was a goody-two-shoes. Then I became an angsty little jerk. And now I'm just a jerk. :D

louby_4eva
07-01-2005, 10:20 PM
I've always been a lil angel, polite and courteous. More so when I was younger though. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

ZuZu
07-01-2005, 10:25 PM
I was horrible, I was mean and pushy. Come to think of it, not much have changed. :/
Oh, REALLY?! :D

She'd dress me up all pretty'ly and people would stop us and comment on me and I'd be like
"DONT LOOK AT ME!"

Pink dresses and lace...noooooo... :(

Yuffie514
07-01-2005, 11:40 PM
God's probably had these noted about my childhood...

1) turned the stove on/off while everyone was sleeping.
2) been to principle's office twice in second grade.
3) poured 2-3 gallons of H20 all over the floor, hoping for someone to trip.
4) sprinkling salt into bro's nose whilst he's asleep.
5) i'd make a mess with paper. i tear em up like a cat.

Ryth
07-01-2005, 11:45 PM
My parents said I was quite a mellow baby didn't cry or scream too often and was a great toddler then things changed :p

Winter Nights
07-01-2005, 11:54 PM
I burned down my parents kitchen and was into my mother makeup by age 3. Quite interesting considering I'm a bit of a pyro and have a fetish for women's clothes. xP

smittenkitten
07-02-2005, 01:06 AM
Well i was an angel :skull8: drawed on all the walls with lipstick ran up and down the street in dungrees with long socks and shoes that were too big hehe wore my hair in pig tails and decorated my back garden with clothes hanging from tree's :D ..x...

Mitch
07-02-2005, 01:13 AM
I was a little geek. I don't think I am anymore though.

Chibi Angel
07-02-2005, 02:10 AM
I was a good kid. Except when it came to my sisters. Me and my older brother dug a hole that was over both our heads and one of our little sisters was annoying us so we dropped her in the hole and left her there for awhile...

Del Murder
07-02-2005, 02:15 AM
I was a very well behaved polite little boy until about age 10. Then I became a mischievious polite little boy. That brings up until about now.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-02-2005, 02:27 AM
I was a good boy with occasions of being a little sh*t once in a while! But that was only because of school!

Aurey
07-02-2005, 02:31 AM
I was more introverted and grumpy than I am now in the present day.

Lilian
07-02-2005, 07:31 AM
I was and still am a goody-two-shoes. The only thing that's really changed is I used to be a bossy loudmouth, and now I'm quieter and more introverted. o_o

Meat Puppet
07-02-2005, 08:25 AM
I liked smearing poo poo on the walls until I was about 18.

Zeldy
07-02-2005, 01:26 PM
"DONT LOOK AT ME!"

Pink dresses and lace...noooooo... :(
I know! isnt it awful :weep:

Devourment
07-04-2005, 09:01 AM
As a child I was very mischievous & I was always getting into trouble with my mum & other people [But I wasn't completely naughty]. I had a lot of incidents in my childhood. I once let my dog out by accident & he escaped up my street.. My mum wasn't very happy when that happened as she had to chase him up the road to catch him. Also when I was very little & my mum was having a BBQ with some friends, I crawled away from the BBQ & down a road.. [Don't ask!]

Kirobaito
07-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Del's story, except substitute 14 instead of 10.

rubah
07-04-2005, 09:05 AM
"Allison is the most well-behaved teen I've seen, so I'm sure her dad will act the same."

apparently my friend's dad said this the other day when my dad had to go inspect their AC xD

I remember thinking that I had acted so terribly in pre-school, then telling my mom that, and having her say 'are you kidding? aside from those couple of times, you were always well behaved'

X.x;

I remember bending a boy's middle finger (randomly chosen, incidentallyxD) back as hard as I could because they wouldn't let me play house since I had already put my scissors up ;_;

Reles
07-04-2005, 10:06 AM
I never talked, well I really started talking around 7, but my parents thought I was stupid because I didn't know the language. I did, I just rather keep things to myself I guess. I'd usually tug on mama's dress for something to eat, or cry if I were upset. I was sensitive and got on my parents nerves with all the crying. My mom had 2 kids, me and my brother. She was drunk one night and said how much she adore my brother as a baby, him being calm, and making them laugh all the time because he liked to sing karaoke, and then exactly in her words she described me, "Then Alyssa came into the world and it was hell." Haha, she was drunk, can't blame her. My dad thought it was funny when I cried so he told me several times after dropping my mom off at the store that she was never coming back. And hugged and kissed on my brother and told him he loved him more and laughed and laughed at me when I started screaming. That's my dad for ya. :s

Polaris
07-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I was a little angel, now I'm a big devil to my parents...

Silmaril
07-04-2005, 05:37 PM
My adorable. Very power puff girl.

Doomie
07-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Boy from heaven turned to guy who's stuck in between hell and purgatory. Meh.

T-MaN
07-04-2005, 06:32 PM
I used to be a good little kid. Pfft, yea right! I went to my neighbour's garden and ate their strawberries. Yes, I have a thing for strawberries. :shifty: