PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get Charm Bangle?

Slash912
07-01-2005, 08:44 PM
I am at Chapter 5 and about to take on the side quest at the Thunder Plains Cave. Read the walkthroughs and realized without Charm Bangle this sidequest is next to impossible, but the irony is that you may only get Charm Bangle at chapter 2?!

I've checked my list and pretty sure I do not have Charm Bangle, eventhough all walkthroughs say it should be dropped from the boss battle in Gaudosalam. Is it possible to be at Chapter 5 and NOT have Charm Bangle? Is it possible to get this item at Chapter 5? or do I have to be the only player ever to attempt to conqure this sidequest the old-fashion way of adding up battle gils?

Thanks in advance

SeeDRankLou
07-01-2005, 09:08 PM
You should have gotten one when you defeated Logos in your last fight with the Leblanc Syndicate (I guess maybe you sold it?). Try going into the accessory menu and having the game organize them, that might help you find it in the list. And you could have stolen one from Baralai at the end of Ch 2. Other than that, your two options are to trade 500 points with Open Air to get one or to play blitzball. I'm not sure if you have to be at publicity level 1 or not for the Open Air thing.

Tai-Ti
07-03-2005, 12:14 PM
i got one, but the thing is, u dunno where :D

Slash912
07-03-2005, 10:44 PM
I just checked carefully, I have bangles, bracers, rings, the whole nine yard, but no Charm :(

I never sale any of my items either.

Supposedly this is going to be an unsolve mystery....

SeeDRankLou
07-04-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm not sure if you have to be at publicity level 1 or not for the Open Air thing.
Actually, since you are in Ch 5, you can just get your episode complete in the Calm Lands and you can trade 500 credits for a Charm Bangle no matter what publicity level Open Air is at.

BizzerocitY
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
That's wierd, I have 2 Charm bangles 0.o I'd give you one if I could, but I bet this person has already cleared this part, I just started chapter three, and have been dreading the tournament because I know I'm gonna get owned with Shinra.

Cruise Control
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
I believe it's when you collect three uniforms, and defeat logos or ormi, not sure which.

Markus. D
07-07-2005, 03:35 AM
you can get charm bangles from calm land mini game ticket trade ins.
50 i think.

Tensa Zangetsu
07-16-2005, 09:37 AM
I can buy charm bangles from barkeep aboard Celcius chapter5 ;o

mohd syarir
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
you get charm bangle when you steal it from baralai in c.2 inside bevelle where you have to fight him by force. steal it from him and you get yourself a charm bangle which if you equip no fiend is going to attack you.