PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Optional Boss v 2.0

Alexander
07-02-2005, 03:13 AM
The another one has too few options, and since someone said the poll should be redone, I redid it xD~

So... Hardest Optional Boss in FF? XD

I vote on "Ozma", as usual XD

Christmas
07-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Should be Ozma since it is so random and do 9999 damage to all my party members with meteor and sometime it did not. I guess it depends on his mood....

Ultima Shadow
07-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Dark Aeons + Penance. :greenie:

Also... how come you listed "The Experiment" from FFX-2 but not Chak and Paragon etc. The Experiment is patetic compared to those 2.

Captain Maxx Power
07-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Sorted. Warmech promptly voted.

Alexander
07-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Dark Aeons + Penance. :greenie:

Also... how come you listed "The Experiment" from FFX-2 but not Chak and Paragon etc. The Experiment is patetic compared to those 2.

I never played X-2. So I only put The Experiment because it was in the another poll. XPPP

Vengence
07-02-2005, 08:33 PM
lol, looks like I should explain some stuff just so you guys understand since you all seem confused by the earlier version of this poll..

I only put the Experiment on the poll because it IS an optional boss or could be considered one. I didn't say I'd only post the hard ones.

I didn't include any bosses from the earlier FF series because I already said I wouldn't and if you had a favorite from the earlier series then you could just say so in the post.

I didn't include Ozma from FFIX because I just plain forgot about him. The same also goes for Chak and Paragon. Sorry for that.

Maybe that will clear up some stuff. Next time I make a poll I'll be sure to be more careful and thoughtful about it. :rolleyes2

Mihhailovitš
07-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Well Tantarian is definately the easiest out of those.
But hardest is FF8 Omega weapon.

ZuZu
07-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Black Aeons, absolutely

rubah
07-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Hahah, I've only beaten a few of these xD

But I voted for teh dark aeons and penace, because importing a whole other game and console is a lot more difficult than just levelling up a lot X.x;

Alexander
07-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Well Tantarian is definately the easiest out of those.
But hardest is FF8 Omega weapon.

Actually o.o the easiest can be Omega from FFV. IIRC he can be Berserked.