PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bangaas

Del Murder
07-02-2005, 07:36 AM
At a glance it sure seems that each of the races in FFTA are made up of all one sex. If that is true then how did they reproduce? Did new creatures spawn off each other like a starfish, or did they mate amongst themselves and the result was either one race or the other like Pokemon?

tailz
07-02-2005, 11:42 AM
yipiee im not the only one who noticed well as far as i know there are female humans (shop in ciryl) but about the rest i dont know

Skyblade
07-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Certainly, there are females among the other races. The report on the mission "Thorny Dreams":
The bangaa girl "Eleono" ssleepss in the Thoussand-Thorn Wood. Looking for a clanner to find out why she ssleepss.
Vajiri, Bangaa.

While I believe that is the only one which states it definitely enough to be considered proof, several other missions hint at females among the other races.

Why, then, are there none in your clan (and no male Viera, either)? My guess is that the laws prevent any females from the other races and any male Viera from engaging.

omnitarian
07-03-2005, 03:44 PM
When you look at, say, a frilled lizard or a crocodile, you do not see many feminine qualities. This, of course, does not mean there aren't any femal frilled lizards or crocodiles! It's the same with all of your characters (save viera): There are females in your clan, they simply look exactly like the dudes.

Of course, this leaves the question of "How come none of them have girl's names?" .. Well the answer is simple. You see... erm... :erm:

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Because it's easier to just have one sprite set for the jobs instead of two.

EL337
07-24-2005, 08:21 AM
is it me or do they like like they've had a sex xhange when changing jobs... like when they are soldier they look like males but when it comes to blue mage or paladins... they look like females....

Skyblade
07-24-2005, 08:25 AM
You want to call my Paladin Marche a female?! Be my guest. You'll get your butt kicked though...

Still, I know what you mean (although I think that Human Paladin and Illusionist are the best example). Actually, though, it's just the clothes, not the face.

abrojtm
07-25-2005, 04:51 AM
Maybe it's like in FFXI where the Mithra males chill in the villages.

But the Galka do reprouduce asexually.

Destai
07-26-2005, 02:15 AM
Did someone say Pokémon? :confused:

BizzerocitY
08-09-2005, 02:44 AM
It's because they don't have noses. If they had noses then you could tell their sexes or easily. At least human wise. And I thought I had a female No-mou named Ingg, so..

Skyblade
08-10-2005, 03:33 AM
It's because they don't have noses. If they had noses then you could tell their sexes or easily. At least human wise. And I thought I had a female No-mou named Ingg, so..

What job?