PDA

View Full Version : Childhood memories

gokufusionss1
07-02-2005, 12:49 PM
What was your fav toys as a child, mine was when i was 3/4 and had a wigwam which with my trusty bow and arrow i used to pretend to be an indian..... sorry native american. Capturing my friends i would take my friends back to my wigwam and scalp them. My mum got annoyed with me when i slept in it 3 days straight and made me take it down.

The bitch :D

Meat Puppet
07-02-2005, 12:52 PM
THE NUTCRACKER.

Shauna
07-02-2005, 12:55 PM
My favourite toy...? It had to be this teddy-like thing. I've had it for as long as I can remember... Yes, I still have it. I never went anywhere without it. xD I even took it on holiday.
I remember that one day, I was annoying my dad with it... and he threw it in the bin! ;_; I was mortified. But my sister saved it for me. xD

Anyway, that was my favourite toy. xD :D

Aphelion
07-02-2005, 01:03 PM
I remember my Fluke. It was a gray squarrel with a hole in his back, so you could put your hand inside and move his hands...He's still here in front of me, as he's the legal guardian of my PS2 games, along mith my toy chocobo...

My name is...something..?
07-02-2005, 01:03 PM
This:
I've had it since I was a week old, and I still have the thing.
I used to go everywhere with it. It's nose lit up when you hugged it so I slept with it every night.
This is actually the first time I've taken it out of the box in my closet in...11years, I think. :(

Silmaril
07-03-2005, 07:22 AM
My favorite toy was Bugsy the Rabbit. I got it when I was six and I used to sleep with it until I was in the fifth grade. He's absolutely adorable and he sits on the couch in my room and still guards it against nightmares. :D

Calliope
07-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Smashy Eyes was an awesome green beanbag frog whose name was actually Kermit because of my ginormous imagination. His favourite thing to do was be thrown against concrete walls until his plastic eyes were all smashed the end.

Lilian
07-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I was given a teddy bear when I was seven that I still sleep with still have around. His name was G.W., short for Get Well, because he was given to me when I was sick and had magical healing powers to make me get better quickly. His nose is now thoroughly sqaushed from having been hugged so many times.

Yeup...that's my favorite toy.

ZuZu
07-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I didn't like girly games so I played WAR with my brother and cousins.

I did have this catdoll and it was always with my where ever I was going... :D but now it's broken..

Del Murder
07-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles! Also WWF wrestling buddies.

Aeris lives
07-03-2005, 05:18 PM
my fave toy was probably this doll, when you put water in its mouth it peed :p oh the memories :rolleyes2

Alive-Cat
07-03-2005, 08:48 PM
My favourite would be this knife which I used to...play with. Not kill people. Never.

GrimmReaper
07-03-2005, 09:08 PM
i cant decide between the lego's and the teenage mutant ninja turtles. +_#

Ravenmorghane
07-03-2005, 10:23 PM
my millions of teddies me and my mate would go round eachothers houses and make little houses and play with the teddies and make shops.

my favourite was my kangaroo which still sits next to my bed, still doesnt have a name - someone help me name my orange kangaroo!
his arms ripping off poor thing!

Xaven
07-03-2005, 10:35 PM
The only thing I can think of is that one Sega Genesis. My brothers and sister and I would always be playing Sonic the Hedgehog. Oh! Another thing was that NES that my little brother and I would play Bubble Bobble on. (I always got the green dragon and he got blue.) I was playing those for as long as I can remember, but my dad gave them to the salvation army when I was six or so.

...Good memories indeed.

rubah
07-03-2005, 10:38 PM
the intarwebz was my toy after I was in fourth or fifth grade.

but before then, Legos and Barbie and a trampoline pwned.

although we spent a lot of time playing outside. Where that sunshine stuff is. Tree house, pastures, the bluff, galla creek, goat pens, etc~

boris no no
07-03-2005, 10:47 PM
i had a toy made for me thats a dog when i was born.
i couldn't speak propally when i named him...hes called browser....it was MEANT to be bowser from mario :s little kids eh!
plus i have blankie....its a comfot blanket that i still have! it was made for my older brother but he hated it so i got it! its 23 years old *huggles* :love:

KentaRawr!
07-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Hmm...my Favorite Toy...

I never really had a favorite, but for a short while, I had a Donkey Kong Doll. Squeeze him, and he starts to make a dying sound.

My older brother wanted to get the banana out of his hand, so he started to wack it against a giant bouncy ball. I started to cry...

Then, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIP! Donkey Kong flew away, but his hand, and the banana, stayed behind... I was crying and laughing my head off at the same time.

Blackmageboi
07-04-2005, 04:36 PM
i still play with my lego

Tricia
07-04-2005, 04:46 PM
My favorite childhood toy was this cute, huge, and soft pink rabbit stuffed toy. I used to sleep with it, and play tea parties with it when I was little.

crazybayman
07-04-2005, 08:07 PM
The Nightrider Kit-Car. It would talk when you pressed on the back liscense plate. I took it to school when I was in grade 1, and I was the coolest kid in school.

That, and my X-Wing fighter. You'd press down on R2-D2, and the wings would pop open.

ali b
07-04-2005, 08:16 PM
My doll Cherry. I got her for my first birthday and she went everywhere with me. I still have her, she's 19 years old. :)

Shlup
07-05-2005, 07:27 AM
My Barbies and baby dolls and LEGOs.

Leene
07-05-2005, 07:53 AM
:save:...Brabies :) !:save:

Meat Puppet
07-05-2005, 08:54 AM
http://www.starspacetoys.com/wpe591.jpg
CAMEL CLUTCH

Devourment
07-05-2005, 09:20 AM