PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here a fan of the English PL?

Mihhailovitš
07-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Found no threads about EPL, so I'm making this one.

I am a big fan of the EPL, favourite team is Liverpool. Was so happy when they won the dramatic CL final.

Aint expecting lots of posts because most of you are American and probably not big fans of soccer, but I hope there are still a couple of British/other EU that will post.

Rye
07-02-2005, 06:21 PM
I think more people are European here, or it's about equal, actually. :)

Aphelion
07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm Brazilian, and I'm a soccer fan too, you know.

I hope Liverpool ends up being the champion. After all their efforts in the CL, the must be the winners of EPL too. But I'm not cheering for them to be World Champions, as that match (I don't know how it will be called anymore...I believe it's the Toyota Cup, but I don't even know if it's going to be in Japan or not) will be Liverpool x Atlético PR/São Paulo (they're the finalists of the...heck, I don't know how you call it, but we call Libertadores Cup...).

Kappy
07-02-2005, 06:30 PM
I'm a massive fan of English football, I support Reading FC who unfortunately just lost out on going up to the PL last season. There's always next season. :(

By the way, West Ham doesn't stand for West Hampshire :D, it's in the east end of London, not Hampshire. ;)

NM
07-02-2005, 08:14 PM
There's plenty of Football fans on this forum. I myself am a Liverpool fan.

The tournament held in Japan is called the World Club Championship I think. I wouldn't be suprised if Liverpool sent over there reserve team for the competition as December/January is a busy time in the Premiership and Liverpool will have more important things to worry about than a meaningless Club competition.

Cz
07-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Arsenal fan right here. There's a few of us here, so you shouldn't be starved for football discussion, especially when the new season starts.

Zeldy
07-03-2005, 04:22 PM
I prefer Rugby, Why wouldn't I? I live in St helens with one of ZE BEST Rugby teams ever :love:
SAINTS! :<3:

In football.. hmmm..Liverpool..?

tomamar04
07-03-2005, 05:25 PM
West Hampshire isn't a team.

West Ham is though, West Ham don't play in Hampshire.

DK
07-03-2005, 06:55 PM
West Hampshire xD <3

I support Man City. Someone's gotta do it. :}

Heath
07-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Loyal Evertonian here.

And Zelda: I lived in St. Helens until I was 7, and though I don't really follow rugby, I'll just say I support them.

Doc Sark
07-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Ah it's good to see that Liverpool fans are the dominant force though I'd half expect someone to register a bunch of new user names to vote otherwise to wipe the smug look off my face.

West Hampshire.... :D Love it.