PDA

View Full Version : Help with Move-Find

Delacroix
07-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Hey guys, got back into FFT about 3 weeks ago. Just got all characters to 99, to the Deep Dungeon, with all Classes mastered, and etc. When I did the Move-Find in the "END" I found 4 Phoenix Downs. Every time I go back, I can never find another item and I have been over the entire map once or twice. Can you only Find items once on a map if you already found them before?

Masamune·1600
07-03-2005, 04:40 AM
Yes, once you Find an item, only the trap remains. Unfortunately, that also means you missed out on the Chaos Blade, Chirijiraden, and two Elixirs that can be found in END. With Move-Find Item, you will (with very few exceptions) find one of two items. The chance of finding the better item is equal to (100-Brave)%. Thus, a character with a Brave of 40 has a 60% chance of finding the better item.

Fortunately, you can sometimes Catch rare weapons from high level Ninjas. Nevertheless, Move-Find in END is probably the easiest way to get a Chaos Blade.

RedCydranth
07-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Well Said Masamune. Yeah, if you saved it, that sucks. The Chaos Blade is a great weapon.

The only item I can think of that isn't based of your Brave is the Materia Blade on Bevernia Volcano

Del Murder
07-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I suggest you take characters like Beowulf or better yet Rafa for treasure hunting since they start with very low brave.