PDA

View Full Version : About part of the end...

dragonofdarkness
07-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Do any of you know why... In the end after Squall wondered around ... when he kept seeing Rinoa all blury... why was she blury? I mean i know that he saw her "die" when the glass cracked... but was he just seeing things or was there a reason Rinoa kept getting all blury? Was he losing her...? or was it something else...? I'm just curious... :)

rubah
07-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Think of it like a computer

His memory was corrupted, so the image of her didn't display properly, and had artifacts, 'blurriness'.

liamo
07-04-2005, 08:49 AM
he was forgetting i guess :/ mind you she looed better when she was blurry :D

dragonofdarkness
07-04-2005, 09:22 PM
ooohhh ok i get it now! thanks :)

Levian
07-05-2005, 12:44 AM
He was probably wearing glasses or something. Everything gets blurry when I wear glasses.

* White Aeris *
07-25-2005, 03:53 PM
the end scared me with all that...

Jessweeee♪
07-28-2005, 09:35 PM
she was scary lookin when she had no eyes or no face. he was dying so that's another reason why that happened

Dreddz
07-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Squall just didnt make sense

* White Aeris *
07-29-2005, 02:04 PM
i thought it was to do with his memories.... but i thought that i was wrong!

The Anarchy Angel
07-29-2005, 03:14 PM
I think its something to do with the fact he's dying and his memories are fading and he's thinking of who he wants to be with and where and in what time etc. Because if you cast your minds back, he sees everyone else clearly, other than Rinoa, because he only wants to be with Rinoa coz they's in love (aww, how sweet) but he can't remember her. That's why he "dies" because he's not concentrating on being with someone he can actually remember.

-deep breath-

that made no sense

* White Aeris *
07-30-2005, 01:25 PM
I think its something to do with the fact he's dying and his memories are fading and he's thinking of who he wants to be with and where and in what time etc. Because if you cast your minds back, he sees everyone else clearly, other than Rinoa, because he only wants to be with Rinoa coz they's in love (aww, how sweet) but he can't remember her. That's why he "dies" because he's not concentrating on being with someone he can actually remember.

-deep breath-

that made no sense

it did!!! but yeah that makes sense.