PDA

View Full Version : Shinra

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
07-04-2005, 04:46 AM
I just figured out the easiest way to beat shinra. heres how. Play spehere break while a friend is there its soo much easier then. your friend can help make core sphere breaks while you are doing the same thing. Two minds working together its soo easy then.

Tai-Ti
07-04-2005, 06:44 AM
fascinating, my brother really likes sphere break, i just got him to do it for me :D but havin another person there would make it easyer.

Bomber
07-04-2005, 06:51 AM
I just figured out the easiest way to beat shinra. heres how. Play spehere break while a friend is there its soo much easier then. your friend can help make core sphere breaks while you are doing the same thing. Two minds working together its soo easy then.

This coming from the same person who created
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=64286

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
07-04-2005, 09:14 PM
yeah but since then i just beat it the only way was to have my bro there.

Markus. D
07-05-2005, 09:20 AM
i love sphere break.

i eventually found a way to make the mini game easy, calculating how many points i should try to at least get every turn until i bet it, this usually won it for me.

BizzerocitY
07-06-2005, 09:48 PM
I am horrible at math, but some guy said he got some sort of echo things that got him 67 quota in 6-7 turns... what's this mean?

Tidus5
07-06-2005, 11:07 PM
If you use the same number of coins each time, you create an 'echo' and the points multiply and rack up quickly. I beat Shinra on the first time because I used this. I reccomend using 3 coins each time. Its important to remember that if you stop using the same number of coins, the echo goes back to nothing and you have to start over again (sort of like the gunner's gauntlet). Since there arent many turns, its wise to keep on the same track. When you beat Shinra I think you get either an item or a cool dressphere (Im not 100% sure on that). Also, if you get enough echos in one game, you score the 'Treasure Hunter' dressphere which is rare and allows you to use thief skills anytime.

I hope this all makes sense! and P.S. why dont they ever say Tidus' name in X2? Its annoying!

Fireblade13
07-26-2005, 11:45 PM
If you use the same number of coins each time, you create an 'echo' and the points multiply and rack up quickly. I beat Shinra on the first time because I used this. I reccomend using 3 coins each time. Its important to remember that if you stop using the same number of coins, the echo goes back to nothing and you have to start over again (sort of like the gunner's gauntlet). Since there arent many turns, its wise to keep on the same track. When you beat Shinra I think you get either an item or a cool dressphere (Im not 100% sure on that). Also, if you get enough echos in one game, you score the 'Treasure Hunter' dressphere which is rare and allows you to use thief skills anytime.

I hope this all makes sense! and P.S. why dont they ever say Tidus' name in X2? Its annoying!
You obtain the Lady Luck DS and Treasure hunter is a GG. That I am 75% sure on and theu never say his name because You get to name him in X So he has no Universal name.

Markus. D
07-27-2005, 11:42 AM
echo is a must for this game, i killed shinra in about 5 to 6 turns (havent played x-2 in awhile).

disapointedchild
07-29-2005, 04:04 AM
xXTidusXxX2YunaX2: "Sphere break sucks"
(beats sphere break)
xXTidusXxX2YunaX2: "Sphere break is the greatest game in the world."
Ha, congrats, anyways, again.

Hinky the Pickle
07-29-2005, 05:21 AM
He never formally itroduced himself in X, so they don't know it.

Wakka: Hey, what's your name?
Tidus: I play Blitzball!
Wakka: No, your name.
Tidus: Star player of the Zanarkand Abes?
Wakka: Your name!
Tidus: My... name...? Hmm...

(Inside Tidus' head)

Brain Cell #232: Oh my god, we accidently deleted the file on his name! What the hell was his name!?

Brain Cell #154: (Sorting through a file) His name, his name, his name... I've got nothing on his name!

Brain Cell #120: Where is that name!?

(Back in reality)

Wakka: Well?
Tidus: Uh... the guy from Zanarkand?
Wakka: *Faint*

Sorry, I went way off topic. *runs away*

Praetor Fayth
08-18-2005, 02:47 PM
THE EASIEST WAY TO BEAT HIM IS TO MAKE CCOMBOS.YOU HAVE TO CONSUME 1 BLUE COIN PER TURN.THIS WAY YOU'LL BEAT HIM IN 12 TURNS.

kikimm
08-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Whoa, man, turn off the caps lock. It's distracting.

Honestly, I find playing while someone else is with me, really annoying, and I can't concentrate half as well. I doubt any friend would be very helpful, but I could wrong there.

:D