PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Inventory..

Udon
07-04-2005, 05:07 AM
I just found out that there is a limit to weapons you can carry! This sucks coz' I'm really planning to collect all the weapons for each character! I'm just wondering what are the weapons that is worth selling.. I guessing depending on the cost and the slots.. But I just don't want to sell the weapons I got from battle. If possible I want to sell the ones I can buy somewhere else..

Tai-Ti
07-04-2005, 06:08 AM
just sell all the crappy ones really! :D Like, for example, if you have armour with just 5%+ HP, and u have the same but with 2 extra slots, then obviously the one with no slots is pointless to keep. It also depends on if your just collecting all the weapons, depending on name, cause sum things are different, but have the same name.

Blitz Ace
07-04-2005, 07:23 AM
For weapons, you may want to keep any that are customized with a “strike” ability (like deathstrike...) and get rid of ones that have "touch" abilities (like darktouch etc...).

Once you get celestial weapons though, all other weapons become insignificant… I only had 3 weapons for each character (their celestial weapon, and AP weapon to get lots of AP quickly, and a weapon to catch monsters with)... just be ruthless in clearing out your inventory… youll probably never use most of the weapons ne way.

Same goes for armor, most of it is crap until you get break HP limit, ribbon and auto-haste etc…

rubah
07-04-2005, 07:36 AM
I generally have one or two weapons for any given person.

one is a celestial weapon, the other is customized with something important like break damage limit or capture.

armor is different, you need different sets for different things. Deathproof+protect for earth eater, lots of status protection for like great malboros.

boys from the dwarf
07-04-2005, 07:47 AM
of you are at the limits for weopons you can swap a weapon you get after battle for the brotherhood sword.