PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Soulfire777
07-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Hello one and all, or for those of the german persuasion, guten abend alles! I just joined this forum about ten minutes ago, and i'm already glad i did. I hope you guys won't start to hate me until i've been here at least a few days...

Mitch
07-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Don't be so sure about that.....

But in all seriousness, hello

Lilian
07-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Welcome! I hate you already. No, I'm kidding. :p

Lenna
07-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Welcome to EoFF :)

As I have currently mentioned to certain other newbies : Eyes on Final Fantasy is a mental institution, please deposit any sharp objects to the security guard provided at the door, as well as any other items which may provoke any of the member's unusual behaviour. These items include Spoons. Please do not bring a spoon near our most ferocious member - Spiffing Cheese. She will not hesitate to use it!

Please keep any personal items hidden or leave them at home. As our well-known member My name is...Something?.. has a tendency to steal from our newbies. Psychotic is also known to steal anyone's souls.

If you are offered Ice cream by either Zuzu or Zelda : BEWARE : YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S IN IT! I personally suggest not to accept any sweeties from strangers ;P including these strange ones.

Our best newbie - Yuna_elena tends to live in denial. If she denies she or anyone else is a nutter, please remember that..she lies! After all.. this is a mental institution.

If you are against any harrassment, I seriously suggest you keep far away from Fuzakeru. She is known as the horniest member of us all.

If you dislike any repetition of any kind, avoid Roogle. He likes to record people and use the recordings as blackmail or just plain mockery! :D

If you ever get sea sick, Faris is not the best person to speak to. She's constantly on a boat in the middle of the EoFF sea. (or so she says xD) We do not want to see our well-loved newbies drown! Denmark thinks he's a PENGUIN!! and Monkey...well I'll leave your mind to guess that one ;)

Apollo, Starry Relm, VoodooChild and Kamiko (as far as I know) are the people who like to create the images in our mind. Be careful!!! They can get scary, they made psy! (giggles) ;)

People such as Cid, Cl_out, Loony_BoB, RSL, Kishi (also known as Kawaii Ryukishi: don't have a go at me cus I can't do the funny accent things!) etc, are the ones who practically keep this place under control.. Although sometimes I wonder.... are they the Guards of this mental institution... or are they really patients that like to pretend they're boss!!! hehe either way we love them!

The Cids knight's speak for themselves. These are the tiny little people that Cid hire's to spy on the rest of the patients! Beware... they have control..... OVER YOUR MIND! The site staff are just there to listen to you and solve all your problems to do with the layout and atmosphere of this prison friendly place.

As for everyone else, well they're all as nutty as each other. Those are the specific ones you should watch out for. EoFF's members are as friendly as they come. Stick to the rules, chat with as many people as you can, (not spamming) and you'll get along fine with everyone :).

p.s Resha talks alot <333333 hehe

Lots of love for the newbies <3 ;D

Lenna~

Shauna
07-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Hate...? Hate doesn't exist here! We all LOVE each other, even if they say that they hate each other! :love:

Anyway, Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy!

Where the most insane people run around freely!
:shifty: And I'm not talking about me... :shifty:

Anyway... WELCOME! :love:

Oh yea... DON'T LISTEN TO LENNA! SHE LIESES! LIESES!

*runs in trapeziums*
:shifty: See, I'm not nutty! :shifty:

Lenna
07-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Shaua you know it's true, and that I love ya really ;D hehe P.S I'M NUTTY TOO!! ;D

Shauna
07-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Shauna you know it's true, and that I love ya really ;D hehe P.S I'M NUTTY TOO!! ;D

xP

Yes, I love you too, TIFF! :love: And, I love you enough... to spell your name right! ;__; xD

And, yes she is Nutty! <3 :love:

Craig
07-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Welcome to EoFF. :)

Devourment
07-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Hello, welcome to EoFF :p
Enjoy your stay.

Lenna
07-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Did I mention that TisWas' sig and avatar proves he's insane.. I mean he spins round and round and says : (Ok I debated this with Y_E and Resha...WE CAN'T SPELL WHAT HE SAYS) even so.. He's insane. Beware.

KuRt
07-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Weeeeelcooooome...

BTW, Iīve been here for 5 months and 27 days and I havenīt had a newbie welcoming ever.

Shauna
07-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Did I mention that TisWas' sig and avatar proves he's insane.. I mean he spins round and round and says : (Ok I debated this with Y_E and Resha...WE CAN'T SPELL WHAT HE SAYS) even so.. He's insane. Beware.

Basically, she's saying we're all insane, and don't trust any of us. xP :love:

Welcome again!

Ps. NOT NUTTY

Resha
07-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Uh...we did agree on that!?!?! :o YES WE DID. TASMANIAN DEVILS ARE SO CUTE. I want to hug a wombat. I don't talk a lot. Tiffs lies...

:<3: HELLO SOULFIRE. 777. Why 777?? Why not 888??? Or 999?? Or even 666?? I can tell you're quite devilish yo' ;) But...out of the many hundreds of possible number combinations, which even I don't have the prowess to count since I suck at permutation, why 777???? WHY???

If you don't answer this question I'll die.

KuRt
07-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Uh...we did agree on that!?!?! :o YES WE DID. TASMANIAN DEVILS ARE SO CUTE. I want to hug a wombat. I don't talk a lot. Tiffs lies...

:<3: HELLO SOULFIRE. 777. Why 777?? Why not 888??? Or 999?? Or even 666?? I can tell you're quite devilish yo' ;) But...out of the many hundreds of possible number combinations, which even I don't have the prowess to count since I suck at permutation, why 777???? WHY???

If you don't answer this question I'll die.
Correction: Weīll ALL die.

Devourment
07-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Did I mention that TisWas' sig and avatar proves he's insane.. I mean he spins round and round and says : (Ok I debated this with Y_E and Resha...WE CAN'T SPELL WHAT HE SAYS) even so.. He's insane. Beware. :greenie: :p

Lenna
07-04-2005, 01:02 PM
It's true though.. This place is the dawn of a mental era. It's should be ... the Mental Age! A new civilisation for all mankind....on EoFF.. Eyes on FF is the newest, most respectful mental institution around... urm.. What? huh? Ok now I've confused myself xD.

EoFF is a nice place. So are the people ;D including the nutters.. infact it's the nutters that bring the most fun! ENJOY THEM WHILE YOU CAN!! before MNiS and Psy steals all they've got left ;(

Resha
07-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah, meet our leader. I call her Tiffs. What do you call her? You can call her Peachy-Foot. :<3:

Lenna
07-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Peachy-Foot????? that's worse than Tiphfs. And I'm hardly your leader :P I just like speaking more than the rest of you in my little "group" plus my online record is far too big.. I'm practically around 24-7 ;) Unless I actually sleep, and it's very rare I sleep more than 5 hours a day at least :/ (YES DAY) I don't sleep in the night ;(.

Chris
07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Hello and welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, I do.

NOT! >:O

boris no no
07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
hey and welcome.
have lots of fun and ignore all these crazy people (except resha! *huggles)

Weeeeelcooooome...

BTW, Iīve been here for 5 months and 27 days and I havenīt had a newbie welcoming ever.
i've been here over 6 months and i have never had a welcom. but i never needed one :cool: i'm just THAT awesome! :p

Lenna
07-04-2005, 01:25 PM
hey and welcome.

Weeeeelcooooome...

i've been here over 6 months and i have never had a welcom. but i never needed one :cool: i'm just THAT awesome! :p

So true, again added to my analysis, Boris no no is one of the genuine nice members of EoFF.......just watch out.. I heard she likes hitting people.. (from anonymous sources of course :D)

Shauna
07-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Peachy-Foot????? that's worse than Tiphfs. And I'm hardly your leader :P I just like speaking more than the rest of you in my little "group" plus my online record is far too big.. I'm practically around 24-7 ;) Unless I actually sleep, and it's very rare I sleep more than 5 hours a day at least :/ (YES DAY) I don't sleep in the night ;(.

Leader! Leader! *bows*

What...?! Resha lied? You're not a leader? You just talk more than the rest of us!?!?!?!?!?!? :(

Well, Peachy-Foot < Tifflie-Poo! xD

boris no no
07-04-2005, 01:28 PM
hey and welcome.

Weeeeelcooooome...

So true, again added to my analysis, Boris no no is one of the genuine nice members of EoFF.......just watch out.. I heard she likes hitting people.. (from anonymous sources of course :D)
xD ha! i only hit psy psy when he's naughty... :p
this is getting off topic! we don't want this lovely newbie thread to be closed because of us!!!
welcome newbie and have fun!

Resha
07-04-2005, 01:29 PM

Oh Tiphf...At least Tiphfs is correct phonically. :<3: xDDD Heeeh! YOU'RE OUR LEADER. Trust me. :love: Master.

Noonoo knows it! <333 She rocks my little fluffy pink SOCKS! NOONOO! MARRY ME! :love:

Oh, welcome newbie. I'm not spamming. :love:

Little Miss Awesome
07-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Welcome to EoFF :)

As I have currently mentioned to certain other newbies : Eyes on Final Fantasy is a mental institution, please deposit any sharp objects to the security guard provided at the door, as well as any other items which may provoke any of the member's unusual behaviour. These items include Spoons.

And sporks! Sporks are the worst for that buisness!
And by the way, hiya :D I like you, you have that sort of "I'm going to be a great newbie vibe" *Good luck and good day good sir!
(*= For the record, this shall be my new newbie welcome, I approve of it :cool: )

Shauna
07-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Oh Tiphf...At least Tiphfs is correct phonically. :<3: xDDD Heeeh! YOU'RE OUR LEADER. Trust me. :love: Master.

Noonoo knows it! <333 She rocks my little fluffy pink SOCKS! NOONOO! MARRY ME! :love:

Oh, welcome newbie. I'm not spamming. :love:

So, she's our leader again!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh wellses!

Welcome again!

*leaves thread*

Zanius
07-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome! :D

We may look crazy, but we are all friends here! :love: :D

Have fun! ;)

Blackmageboi
07-04-2005, 04:44 PM
GUTEN TAG!
Kamiko sie ist verruckt und ich bin sehr verruckt, ist du?
ich finde Eyes on final fantasy TOLL!
Ich spreche deusch sehr oft lol

*stochern mit reisig*:twak:teehee

Tricia
07-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the forums and I hate you so much.

Just kidding! *Gives you a big hug*

Zeldy
07-04-2005, 04:56 PM
If you are offered Ice cream by either Zuzu or Zelda : BEWARE : YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S IN IT! I personally suggest not to accept any sweeties from strangers ;P including these strange ones.

^_^

Want Fries with that?

ZuZu
07-04-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm nice person :cool:

*hands an ice cream* :save:
I will watch right here when you eat it :D

Welcome!