PDA

View Full Version : Fav Character

sirlaguna
07-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Who's Your Fav FF 9 Character And Why?

boys from the dwarf
07-04-2005, 05:29 PM
vivi because...and thats why.dont ask me again.nah not realy.first because he is the coolest black mage in the whole of FF and also he has a cool storyline and plain rocks.

Craig
07-04-2005, 06:04 PM
vivi because...and thats why.dont ask me again.nah not realy.first because he is the coolest black mage in the whole of FF and also he has a cool storyline and plain rocks.

crashNUMBERS
07-04-2005, 07:03 PM
In this order my top 4 are...

Freya
Beatrix
ViVi
Zidane

Slade
07-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Zidane. Because he was just plain funny. Second favorite would be Freya.......um, cos she was just plain cool? heh :D

Chris
07-04-2005, 11:45 PM
So many to choose from! :spin:

1. Quina
2. Ruby
3. Vivi
4. Zorn
5. Master Quan

PearlRose
07-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Zidane would probably be my favorite. I do like Eiko, Beatrix, Vivi, and Freya a lot, also.

boys from the dwarf
07-05-2005, 07:19 AM
1.vivi
2.zidane
3.amarant
4.freya
5.blank
6.cinna
7.zorn and thorn(biggs and wedge.)
8.garland
9.kuja
10.cid
11.noggy(the only moogle that doesnt begin with m or k i dontrealy like him but i thought id point that out.)

OwneD
07-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Chris, Zhorn? He's almost exactly the same as Thorn except of the way they talk. And those clowns are annoying.

1. Vivi
2. Kuja
3. Zidane
4. Quina
5. Freya

Vivi, he learns much on his journey with Zidane and also gets to know more about himself after he saw the Black Mage Village.

Kuja, he wants to be the strongest and mightiest and also eternaly. When he finds out he will die he became anxious and fearful that he won't be eternal. But he also learned a lesson after the battle against Zidane and his gang.

Zidane, he's the reason that the journey begins along with Garnet/Dagger. He's a guy who takes life mostly like it was a game (it is a game but whatever). He learns to take life more serious along with Vivi's experience.

Quina, he/she is a person who mostly likes to eat. He/she goes along with Zidane and the gang to learn more about food to become a good cook. He/she also got a funny way to talk wich I enjoyed.

Freya, she's a powerful dragoon who have lost her beloveled sir Fratley. She's a pretty serious fellow who understands the most thing. She learns pretty much about Zidane's past later in game.

And to the last, don't ask me why I made this character info from my view like this, I dunno myself. :/

Xaven
07-05-2005, 11:15 AM
I like Eiko, Quina, and Zidane. Eiko's cool. (White mages rule.) Quina's a great blue mage with comic relief. Zidane has a tail.

MoonZapdos
07-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Good Guys: Vivi
Bad Guys: Trance Kuja

ZuZu
07-05-2005, 11:57 AM
1. Kuja
2. Vivi
3. Quina
4. Cid
5. Steiner

sirlaguna
07-05-2005, 03:47 PM
My favcharacter is Zidane cos of the tail and cos he's the main character of the game! :evilking:

FunkyBlackMage
07-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Vivi, because he has a great storyline and a Black Mage.

EoFFChatter
07-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Vivi. He added so much to the storyline. If it wasn't for Vivi, the game would be awful, in my opinion.

Sin Magnum
07-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Vivi, because he has a great storyline and a Black Mage.

i agree with you.

Hroth
07-05-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't really know who to pick. I think Vivi was great because of his loss of loneliness and he was looking to find himself among others and what not which was touching but Garnet had sort of the same thing going on, how she didn't have a mother because one was a crazy whore who tried to kill her and the other one died on a boat, so both stories were sad. I like Zidane alot as well because I related to him alot for no apparent reason, he just was like me even though it isn't actually true... just a weird connection I had with the character. Amarant was a bad ass, he didn't understand how someone could be nice to him so he really was badly emotionally bruised which led him to not understanding compassion. I just love the whole game, it's a magical and beautiful story.

OwneD
07-05-2005, 07:37 PM
mostly of the people already posted the reasons of why I like Vivi already so I don't need to explain anymore :)

TurkSlayer
07-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Quina and Kuja.
Quina just becauses he/she was very funny and I've always liked character who don't have a very human appearance. I like Kuja because he was very interesting and poetic.

Alexander
07-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Quina.

Best Blue Mage ever.
Best Comic Relief ever.
S/he is hot.
S/he just plain rocks.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Takara
07-06-2005, 02:27 AM
In no particular order: Quina, Vivi, Freya, Beatrix, Kuja, Zidane.

Sefie1999AD
07-06-2005, 12:34 PM
1. Dagger / Princess Garnet - I always felt sorry for her since so many tragic things happened to her. She also changes during the storyline, and unlike with some FF couples *cough* Squall and Rinoa *cough*, she and Zidane support each other in a true friendship/love way rather than having the male lead always be doing hug-cuddle-kiss things. She also kind of reminds me of myself.

2. Vivi - He also kind of reminds me of myself. A nice character, and him thinking about his purpose in life and often being sad and worried but still doing his best to help his friends made him a really special character. That, and he's a Black Mage. :D

3. Zidane - I can quite identify with him too, trying to look for a place where he belongs, helping his friends, loving to hang around with them (and girls :love: ) and finally being quite an optimistic character rather than an angsty teen.

4. Freya - She's a neat Dragon Knight, and her first scene where she's about to yell at Zidane is hilarious. Tragic things happen to her. Her Dragon Crest is also one of my favorite moves in the game when you've killed enough dragons to deal 9999 damage with it every time.

5. Beatrix - A tough boss and a great character. She'd be a lovely addition to the party. She reminds me of Celes from FFVI or Agrias from FFT. Her scenes with Steiner are also funny, and most of the time, she and the royal guards outsmart Steiner and the Pluto Knights big-time.

6. Kuja - One of my favorite villains. He speaks in a poetic way and he looks... well, feminine, but don't let all that confuse you. Eventually he turns out to be a really well-developed character. He also has human characteristics, which I like about a villain (the same reason why I prefer Sephiroth and Shuyin to, say, Kefka and Exdeath).

7. Steiner - Sir Rusty, I see. He's quite annoying at first, but he gets plenty of character development later in the game. He's also a powerful character in battles.

8. Eiko - She's a bit annoying at times, but she still provides some good comic relief, and she's a great healer. Seeing as how she's a white mage and Vivi is a black mage, I wonder if anything starts up between her and Vivi (or more likely one of Vivi's sons) around 10 years after the game.

9. Amarant - Hey look, it's Squall! Oh wait, never mind. He's one of those loner characters, anyway. I didn't use him much in battles, but he's a pretty good attacker, and when he reaches Trance, his techs are quite useful since they become multi-targeted.

10. Quina - There's a saying in his/her tribe that I'd put here: Leftovers good. S/he's a funny character most of the time, though I don't like how his/her fork does random damage most of the time. S/he also feels quite slow in battles. However, Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia, so that certainly makes him/her a unique character.

rcabronx
07-06-2005, 07:05 PM
The ULTIMATE character in IX: Queen Brahne. She was a vicious b**ch, tried to kill her daughter, detroyed entire cities, killed thousands of people, but just before she died she apologized to her daughter and knew she'd done wrong and couldn't make it right again before she died. That to me was so heartbreaking, that I just fell in love with her character, evil as she was....

A very close second (like right up Queen Brahne's massive rump) would be Vivi, for his innocence and cuteness and sweetness, and I just want wanna fold him up and put him in my pocket, he's so damn cute with those goofy little shoes and limp little mage hat...... and when he trances it points up.... GOD that is like the cutest thing EVER! :love:

Del Murder
07-09-2005, 03:04 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64605