PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2 Info.

Kantan Na Amasa
07-05-2005, 02:15 AM
I'am not sure if anyone else has already posted this info but here you go.
Kingdom Hearts 2 Info
-Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in the month of December (weither this info changes is up to the Square-Enix Company.) No offical day has been announced.
-Kingdom Hearts 2 is avalible for Pre-Order (reservations).
Newest Info: There are going to be 3 Versions of the Game coming out. Kingdom Hearts 2 (reg), Kingdom Hearts 2 Sig Series (I think it stands for Signature Series, not sure) And Kingdom Hearts Limited Edition. These are also avalible for reservation. The difference between them Im not sure other then the first one is just the game.

Thats all the Info I have for now but I'll keep posted on the info between the Sig Series and the Limited Edition Series.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-05-2005, 03:02 AM
we need more info

kaizer21
07-05-2005, 05:09 AM
I'am not sure if anyone else has already posted this info but here you go.
Kingdom Hearts 2 Info
-Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in the month of December (weither this info changes is up to the Square-Enix Company.) No offical day has been announced.
-Kingdom Hearts 2 is avalible for Pre-Order (reservations).
Newest Info: There are going to be 3 Versions of the Game coming out. Kingdom Hearts 2 (reg), Kingdom Hearts 2 Sig Series (I think it stands for Signature Series, not sure) And Kingdom Hearts Limited Edition. These are also avalible for reservation. The difference between them Im not sure other then the first one is just the game.

Thats all the Info I have for now but I'll keep posted on the info between the Sig Series and the Limited Edition Series.

Where exactly did you find out about the 3 different versions?And how is it different? Is it different dealing with the game content, or just the packaging? We need proof of this news...

cloud20747
07-05-2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah proof

Kantan Na Amasa
07-11-2005, 12:46 AM
I'am a manager at a Gamestop. We share the news with the regional manager. The proof of the 3 different versions should up in our system. As far as the differences I'am not sure what they are but as soon as I find out about anything I will update here.