PDA

View Full Version : Kimahri's Sphere Grid Help

Constantino
07-06-2005, 05:59 AM
Hey there everyone ^^

okay i just need help on where to go with Kimahri in his sphere grid because he just dosent seem to be all that strong at all and he is my favorite character in the game and i want him to be my strongest character in my party any adivice thanks

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Kimahri is a bit of a wild card character, he starts in the middle so you can choose how you want him to be and lead the corresponding path. If you want him to be a battling powerhouse, take him down Auron's path. If you want him to be quick, take him down Tidus' path. And so on...

I prefer to take him down Tidus' path until you get to the keysphere that links Auron's and Tidus' grid together and then start on Aurons. This was Kimahri turns out to be powerful and agile. It's easy to make Kimahri a decent character in battle, just takes some planning on your part.

boys from the dwarf
07-06-2005, 07:25 AM
then try to go on yunas to learn white magic(also when you pass by rikkus make sure to learn use and steal.)and then learn black magic from lulus and then finally go to wakkas to learn attacks like triple foul.

Constantino
07-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Oh thanks Necronopticous, i see what you mean now thanks ill prolly take dwarfs plan iam gonna go down tidus's path then yuna's or mabey i might just do tidus's then aruons, then wakkas ^^ ty you guys

boys from the dwarf
07-06-2005, 06:57 PM
just dont take rikkus apart from the resons i said because it wont do you much good.

Slade
07-07-2005, 12:25 AM
I usually send him down Aurons grid. Dunno why. I might try someone elses grid next time i play

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Every way u can go is good. I normaly would send him up into Tidus's path, and all good from there on. But tis is useful for him to learn steal, because u can steal lvl.3 key spheres when you fight Biran & Yenke, lvl.3 key spheres at that point in the game are rare.

Tidus5
07-07-2005, 04:25 AM
whatever you do, just make sure you teach him Ultima... its my favorite attack for him. I also reccomend taking him down Tidus' and Auron's paths