PDA

View Full Version : No more frozen eggs. Please.

SomethingBig
07-06-2005, 06:07 AM
PG's thread about getting sick in other countries reminded me of the times I got sick on planes.

Japan to Philippines - I ate these noodles that tasted funny, so I got dizzy and had this intense want to vomit. I didn't, though, thank God.

Philippines to America - For breakfast, we had a choice of eggs and a pancake or some other stuff. Being the egg freak that I am, I chose the eggs. BIG mistake for Mr. Biggs. The eggs... Eh, they tasted all right. Within an hour or two, I started to feel very, very dizzy. Within an hour after that, I got an immense headache. What's even worse is how I had great stomach pains and I must have defaecated at least 5 times throughout the flight. One of those times, this very pretty girl was waiting outside with her mom. I felt so awkward and embarrassed.

Share your plane stories. Now.

Del Murder
07-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Man, I thought this was a thread about artificial insemination. I was going to share stories...

Yamaneko
07-06-2005, 06:21 AM
I once ate a pineapple on a double-decker bus and got sick.

rubah
07-06-2005, 07:01 AM
I like airplanes. I've never gotten sick on them.

I don't get sick from food very often.

Although I remember one HORRIBLE time, that I vomited (I hate throwing up) and this tomato soup I had eaten before, came up. . and it was so grossly tomatoy, and I just felt almost like throwing up again

Xaven
07-06-2005, 07:02 AM
I watched National Treasure on a plane before it came out on DVD or VHS.

"Loople-do."

Samuraid
07-06-2005, 07:23 AM
After taking about six 10+ hour flights overseas I'm not very excited about more long flights.

Tricia
07-06-2005, 08:45 AM
I have to listen to Cher over and over again. That was just horrible. :(

Meat Puppet
07-06-2005, 11:13 AM
One time I went on a plane and then I fell asleep and when I woke up my plane was crash landing on an island and there was like 40 or 50 or something other survivors but I couldn't count and then I died. :(

MoonZapdos
07-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Does that mean you're a zombie? :eek:

Devourment
07-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Again, I've never been abroad, so I wouldn't have been on a plane, so no. :love:

boris no no
07-06-2005, 12:12 PM
never been on a plane. too scary. but if i did i bet i'd freak out and try and kill everyone :) the end

Little Miss Awesome
07-06-2005, 01:31 PM
I felt ill on the way back from Florida because they had muffin things for breakfast, I was upset too so that didn't help!

Rye
07-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Airline food is gross, but I'm too much of a picky eater, so I didn't eat it and I didn't get sick.

DK
07-06-2005, 01:40 PM
I once felt sick on a Plane to Calcutta, so I asked the air hostess for an Alkaseltzer, but I was eleven and I'd never had one before so I bit it instead of putting it in water, and that made me puke. This kind old Sikh man next to me was helping me, like holding one of those paper bags, while my Dad was pissing himself laughing. :} I love my pops.

SilverWind
07-06-2005, 06:25 PM
this one time I've never been on a plane, but I gotta wonder, am I airsick?