PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who tha english voices are?

Dr.M
07-06-2005, 08:47 AM
i really,really,really hope that tara strong (rikku,ffX) has a part, she so cool!

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Nothing has been announced yet as far as English voice actors go.

Dr.M
07-06-2005, 09:12 AM
poopie.

Buccura
07-06-2005, 08:03 PM
As long as none of the characters are as increibly irritating as Tidus, I dont care who they cast.

Wuggly Blight
07-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Damn hope not, avoid anything from the 10 series at all bloody costs. Such... bad... voive acting *cringes*

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-07-2005, 03:01 PM
i really,really,really hope that tara strong (rikku,ffX) has a part, she so cool!

Sorry mate but her voice made me wanna punch rikku in the face! Her voice was as irritating as Tidus' voice!

kikimm
07-07-2005, 09:06 PM

Sorry mate but her voice made me wanna punch rikku in the face! Her voice was as irritating as Tidus' voice!

Yes. Very much so. If they bring Tara Strong back, I'll be pissed. How about we try to get actors who can sound like real people, and not chipmunks? :mad2: But I bet one of the girls will end up sounding like her. Blast. Oh well.

:D

Raven Nox
07-07-2005, 09:48 PM
1) They probably won't be using Tara Strong because she was already in an FF.

2) If they did, she'd probably be Penelo.

3) Tara Strong is actually a very good voice actress, and does many roles on American TV, such as Raven from Teen Titans and Timmy on the Fairly Oddparnets and many other things. I wouldn't call her a bad voice actress just because you disliked the way she did Rikku, as she does many other roles very well, I'm not making a full list though. XD

4) And, when they have english voice actors, i'm sure you see a thread where someone will list them for you.

kikimm
07-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Not bad, no, but annoying. At least, I find her extremely annoying, in all of those shows you listed. xD But I do doubt that she'll be in this one. Which is excellente.

:D

TasteyPies
07-07-2005, 11:23 PM
In my opinion a good deal of the voice actors in FFX did not perform well at all. Lets hope that they choose more carefully for FFXII.

XxSephirothxX
07-07-2005, 11:45 PM
At first I didn't like the voice acting in FFX, but when you compare it to many other RPGs, it was actually pretty good. I don't think they'll pick english voice actors until they start the translation, which will only happen when they finish the Japanese version. So I'd say we've got months to wait before really knowing anything.

Dr.M
07-10-2005, 05:55 AM
ok,ok...yesh! give me a break. and i liked tidus vioce,sure somtimes it gets annoying, but still this is not the place to be talking about ffx,so sorry i brought up tara strong.

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Well.... dang, people, picky. Voices are voices, they may sound akward, but they are played very well, in my opinion. ... ... well, most of them, leastways.

Tara did an okay job at Rikku, which is, at the very least, much better then Yuna's voice (may be being a bit hypocritical, but many will agree on that.)

crashNUMBERS
07-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Psst!! I hope there are voices in this game...

Dr.M
07-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Psst!! I hope there are voices in this game...

agreed.

rubah
07-13-2005, 09:43 PM
The japanese trailers have voices-- why wouldn't the american game??

FranXII
07-31-2005, 03:34 AM
MUHAHAHAHAHA! I DID THE VOICE OF FRAN!!!!!!!!!

j/k I wouldn't know...