PDA

View Full Version : help! im stuck in 2 worlds!

Dr.M
07-06-2005, 09:01 AM
im was in the whale guy and i found riku and he ran off with pinocio and now i dont know where to go. and because i could n't get thought there i when forward to adlantica and i don't know where to go. iv seen arial's grotto and thats where im up to. please help.

Cruise Control
07-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Chamber 1-the left door
Chamber 2-the door in the opposite end of the room
Chamber 3-the door at the opposite end
Chamber 2-door in front of you
Chamber 5-door on the other side of the room
Chamber 6-upper-most door, door on the same platform that you are on
Chamber 4-Use save spot

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 10:19 AM
There are a good many Guides on the Eyes on Final Fantasy homepage, as well as Game FAQs (www.gamefaqs.com.) You can refer to them.

Personally, I hated Atlantica. It was too long and trying to fight in the water can be a real challange. Good luck, leastways.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 06:52 PM
did monstro take off yet?

Dr.M
07-12-2005, 08:31 AM
did monstro take off yet?

no, just swollowed me.

ApocalypticLeon
07-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Then you should see the scenes, follow Pinnoke, and do as stated abve... the entryways and exits, that is.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-13-2005, 12:54 AM
you need the high jump to follow riku(only available after freeing pinoke from the parasitic thing the first time, its by geppeto) then just jump up there and go into the throat i think it is, jump up and up and up till your fighting the parasitic thing again

ApocalypticLeon
07-13-2005, 12:59 AM
I see, you already fought it once. Speak to Geppetto, and he shall give it to you.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-13-2005, 03:01 AM
I see, you already fought it once. Speak to Geppetto, and he shall give it to you.
what the high jump? its in a treasure chest next to gheppeto, and im working on a walkthrough for monstro, i just need to do a little fine tuning(as in start over again>_< stupid freewebs timed out my session and didnt save an hour of my work >_<)

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-13-2005, 09:48 PM
ok i finnished my Monstro walkthrough, ill be working on the atlantis one tonight, its gonna be awhile though, but heres the link to my strategy guide page, just select Monstro Walkthrough on the quick search and there ya go
Strategy Guide (http://www.freewebs.com/kingdom-hearts-obsessed/stategyguide.htm)

(sorry about the double post i wanted him to see a new post and check it right away)

**okay sorry about the delay on the Atlantis walkthrough, been alittle busy lately, i decided to just start a new file and work my way up to it, i had Monstro memerized so he was easy( i had to beat him for all my friends the other week) but i havent played Atlantis in awhile so i had to do it fresh, just got the Navi-gummis installed, and tomorrow i should have a Walkthrough for Atlantis**

Dr.M
07-31-2005, 07:58 AM
Chamber 1-the left door
Chamber 2-the door in the opposite end of the room
Chamber 3-the door at the opposite end
Chamber 2-door in front of you
Chamber 5-door on the other side of the room
Chamber 6-upper-most door, door on the same platform that you are on
Chamber 4-Use save spot

i can got into chamber 6 and i think its the 1 at the top of the 'stairs' but i cant jump that far into the door?!

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 11:51 AM
i can help u out with atlantica, but at monstro, i got threw on pure luck i guess :p