PDA

View Full Version : Pain Fan club

Lady Pain
07-06-2005, 05:45 PM
If you like Pain then come here .We can be Sphere Hunters and mace up storys on how we got spheres and how we diden't get them. The first thing is first you tell me how you look then you tell me what wepon. You can't look like someone els but you can have the same wepon. I look like Yuna in her Thief dress sphere with the wepon that gos with it.You can mix 'n mach the wepons with the out fit like it you wan't a sorwd. But you wan't a diff out fit you can do that.I haven't thought up a name.Yet. B ut I will Don't worry but can think of names for the team to help me out. Come and join you will have tons of fun. Some come and join. But when you join you have to tell me what you look like.

boys from the dwarf
07-06-2005, 07:03 PM
this seems very pointless.i dont hat paine but dont like paine either but i have a feeling that this thread will be closed.

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
I can't tell if this is a masochism fan club, or a fan club for a Final Fantasy character. Either way I don't like the look of it, threads like this are a magnet for spam and flame wars.