PDA

View Full Version : No Anima for me. :'(

TasteyPies
07-06-2005, 05:49 PM
*possible spoilers depending on what I feel like saying*

So, this is my 5th play through the game and this time and *gasp* I'm not cheating to get all the aeons. Right now I have 'em all but Anima and the Magus Sisters. Two of the orbs in Animas temple aren’t lit. I know one of them isn't lit because I still need to revisit the final aeon's temple in zanarkand and I know everything I need to do there. The problem is with the other Orb. I thought I got everything from each temple. The one orb that I don't know how to light is the orb on the southwest end of the room. I could go back and check in all the temples but omgwtf they won't let me. I think it might have something to do with assassinating Maester Seymour and Lady Yunalesca. So, now what? How the fruitbasket am I going to get Anima?

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 06:54 PM
The southwest pedestal is the Zanarkand pedestal. You have to go back and take care of that, that's the most commonly missed one.

TasteyPies
07-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Alright then I meant the middle one on the east side. :D

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
That's Ixion's temple in Djose, also easy to miss. Take care of Zanarkand and Djose and you'll be fine.

TasteyPies
07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah..Macalnia...thats the one where you have to walk through the forest correct? I hope the guards don't try and stop me. I will revisit the final aeons temple first anyway. Heh, wouldn't think of it much as a temple with the tetris theme it has.

Edit:Bah, you editer, ok, Djose, thats where I thought I missed but they won't let me in.

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Wait, do you have the International version? If so, it could be something to do with the new additions there, I wouldn't know as I've never played the International version.

TasteyPies
07-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Nope, I have the good old original copy. (I don't remember seeing any dark Aeons)

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
If you're at the final stretch of the game, I don't see any reason you shouldn't be able to get in. Are you sure you're in the right place?

TasteyPies
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
I JUST Killed Lady Yunalesca and got the ariship back. Should I go to the Highbridge first?

Necronopticous
07-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah, just keep progressing in the game until you're able to get back in there. It might not let you in at this point in the game but eventually you won't have a problem.

TasteyPies
07-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Alright, thanks. :D

Lon611
07-06-2005, 08:22 PM
after u go to the Highbridge (i think), people wil be understanding and let u back in.haven't played in awhile, so i can't be 100% sure

rubah
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes, you have to go back to the highbridge and complete a few more storyline parts.

Then everyone's all 'woohoo, let's sing!' and you can go anywhere you please.

Quare
07-11-2005, 08:57 AM
*SPOILER HERE*Hmmm.. not really... when u got ver. with dark aeons there will be dark shiva outside the temple... and if ya arent good enough.. well... u will not get to the temple...I THINK...I killed dark shive and yet they didnt want to let me pass...It was after *SPOILER*--->:Sin bumped into bevelle:<---*END OF SPOILER* ;p