PDA

View Full Version : how can i beat the guy in doma castle

maxsexcity
07-07-2005, 03:03 AM
I dont know what his name is but its the guy in doma castle (not the three kids) that steals cyan's soul or something. The guy disapear in the beginning of the battle and only reapears when all 3 of my characters dies. wtf im supposed to do?

abrojtm
07-07-2005, 03:18 AM
At the beginning of the battle, he possesses a random person in your party. He won't come out until that person dies. That's your chance to attack him.

maxsexcity
07-07-2005, 03:22 AM
it doest work either, i tried to kill each person separately one by one and he stills doesnt reapear until all three members of my team dies

Sasquatch
07-07-2005, 03:23 AM
Wrexsoul. He's a pain in the ass.

As abrojtm said, he possesses one of your party members. You have to kill that party member for him to show back up, and then after a little while he'll possess another one. You just have to keep killing your own people--one by one, and then reviving/healing them--until he shows up, then hammer away on him. Rinse and repeat.

Or, you could just use X-Zone on the two little guys. Your choice.

Flying Mullet
07-07-2005, 03:04 PM
you could just use X-Zone on the two little guys.
Simplest and easiest way to beat him.

boys from the dwarf
07-07-2005, 04:07 PM
its kinda cheap but i did it so its not like i can talk.so use x-zone.

BG-57
07-08-2005, 08:18 PM
It's hard for X-Zone to hit both SoulSavers. However a quirk in FFVI is that magic spells cast upon an invisible person cannot miss. So if you cast Vanish upon both guys then unleash X-Zone, it will always work. Cheap but effective. :greenie:

maxsexcity
07-09-2005, 09:00 AM
well nobody has answered me to this

he is suppose to possess one of my three members w hich he doestn, i tried to kill each of them separately and he doest shows up unless all three of my members are death.

MoonZapdos
07-09-2005, 02:27 PM
X-Zone. And, you're screwed if you didn't save before or you don't have it.

Sasquatch
07-09-2005, 06:48 PM
well nobody has answered me to this

he is suppose to possess one of my three members w hich he doestn, i tried to kill each of them separately and he doest shows up unless all three of my members are death.

Actually, yeah we did answer. You must not be doing something right, because that's what he does--he possesses one of your party members, and you have to kill that party member for Wrexsoul to show himself again.

Obviously, once you kill a party member, bring them back to life before you start killing the next one, alright?

-N-
07-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Wrexsoul - use X-Zone. :p