PDA

View Full Version : on the jet ski thing after u beat Crawler and Negator....

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 05:19 AM
yeah, after u beat the Crawler and Negator, every1 rides them Al Bhed jet ski thingys to the temple right? Ive seen this scene 4 times, but twice it was different. The first time i saw it, Rikku rode with Tidus, next 2 times i saw it, twas Lulu, and the most recent time, twas Rikku again, i just wanna no wat determinds this. I think its what you say in reply to Lulu in Guadosalam when she asks "I shouldn't have to tell you this, but dont fall in love woth her ok?"
The 2 times i just picked "ok" i rode with Rikku, the 2 times i chose the oterh options, i rode woth Lulu. Thats just what think, if u can prove me rong, please do so.

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 05:37 AM
yeah, after u beat the Crawler and Negator, every1 rides them Al Bhed jet ski thingys to the temple right? Ive seen this scene 4 times, but twice it was different. The first time i saw it, Rikku rode with Tidus, next 2 times i saw it, twas Lulu, and the most recent time, twas Rikku again, i just wanna no wat determinds this. I think its what you say in reply to Lulu in Guadosalam when she asks "I shouldn't have to tell you this, but dont fall in love woth her ok?"
The 2 times i just picked "ok" i rode with Rikku, the 2 times i chose the oterh options, i rode woth Lulu. Thats just what think, if u can prove me rong, please do so.what did Rikku say?

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 05:47 AM
the ocnvo gose sumfink like:
Rikku: hey, do u think Yunie and me look the same?
tidus: I dunno, maybe
Rikku: oh, ok, beacause, Yunie and I are cousins you know? Yunies mum's brother, is my dad.
Tidus: Really, so i guess you could say your protectiong family
Rikku: Thats, not all i want to protect.
Tidus: heh?
Rikku: The Al Bhed want to protect all the summoners, they shouldn't have to sacrifice themselfs
Tidus: Um, Rikku, "Sacrifice themselves?"
Rikku: Yeah, you know, the pillgramage..it...takes alot outta you....
Tidus: oh, yeah. But summoners choose to do a pilgramage, and if they don't defeat sin, who will you know? Yuna's strong, she'll be fine
*Rikku rests her head on Tidus's back and puts her arms round his waist*
Tidus: huh, Rikku?
Rikku: I hope your right.

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 05:53 AM
the ocnvo gose sumfink like:
Rikku: hey, do u think Yunie and me look the same?
tidus: I dunno, maybe
Rikku: oh, ok, beacause, Yunie and I are cousins you know? Yunies mum's brother, is my dad.
Tidus: Really, so i guess you could say your protectiong family
Rikku: Thats, not all i want to protect.
Tidus: heh?
Rikku: The Al Bhed want to protect all the summoners, they shouldn't have to sacrifice themselfs
Tidus: Um, Rikku, "Sacrifice themselves?"
Rikku: Yeah, you know, the pillgramage..it...takes alot outta you....
Tidus: oh, yeah. But Yuna's strong, she'll be fine
*Rikku rests her head on Tidus's back and puts her arms round his waist*
Tidus: huh, Rikku?
Rikku: I hope your right.thanx cuz me only herd lulu & Tidus

boys from the dwarf
07-07-2005, 07:45 AM
ive never heard of that one. ive only seen the tidus and lulu one.

lionhearted
07-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Thanks - I've only seen the one with Lulu.

What determines it? Its not actually a bar that fills up or anything but....

Your behaviour during the game affects the relationship between Tidus and your other characters. Who chats to Tidus following the defeat of the Crawler en-route to Macalania Temple is not pre-determined. Another example is who throws the blitzball to Tidus during his Blitz Ace attack (1st time I played FFX, it was Lulu. 2nd time it is now Yuna).

The relationship is determined by a number of factors. Whom do you have Tidus talk to first if indiidual characters are dotted around a particular location? Does Tidus use Potions or abilities such as Guard on a particular character? Of course, you can also significantly impair a relationship if you use a Petrify Grenade during battle and then shatter your partner! This "relationship figure" doesn't affect any of the key scenes with Yuna, nor can it change the storyline - it just gives a better insight to the different characters.

Hope that answered your question!

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 12:24 PM
yeah, always a possiblity, tis a good explaination. Its ether that, or tis totaly random.

Old Manus
07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks - I've only seen the one with Lulu.

What determines it? Its not actually a bar that fills up or anything but....

Your behaviour during the game affects the relationship between Tidus and your other characters. Who chats to Tidus following the defeat of the Crawler en-route to Macalania Temple is not pre-determined. Another example is who throws the blitzball to Tidus during his Blitz Ace attack (1st time I played FFX, it was Lulu. 2nd time it is now Yuna).

The relationship is determined by a number of factors. Whom do you have Tidus talk to first if indiidual characters are dotted around a particular location? Does Tidus use Potions or abilities such as Guard on a particular character? Of course, you can also significantly impair a relationship if you use a Petrify Grenade during battle and then shatter your partner! This "relationship figure" doesn't affect any of the key scenes with Yuna, nor can it change the storyline - it just gives a better insight to the different characters.

Hope that answered your question!

Good work copying out of the strategy guide. *knows all*

It can be Lulu or Rikku that ride with you on the speeder, but it can be Yuna, Lulu, or Kimahri who throw you the blitzball. (I think)

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Really, I never healed Lulu pr Kimahri once, and out of those 3 only Yuna has ever been in my party (except for the fights where you learn about Elements and Lancet), and only Lulu ever throws the blitzball.

rubah
07-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Heh. I think it's about hilarious when lulu throws the blitzball in blitz ace xD I think I've gotten each of the girls per game now, but I cant' remember exactly ^_^ I doubt kimarhi throws it:P

Old Manus
07-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm sure Kimhari is involved somewhere.

SeeDRankLou
07-07-2005, 09:51 PM
One of the three girls will throw the ball in Blitz Ace. If you affection is the highest with one of the boys, the ball will just come out of no where. As far as the snow ski scene, that scene can happen with Lulu, Rikku, Auron or Kimahri, again depending on affection levels.

Tai-Ti
07-12-2005, 05:25 AM
how could it be Kimahri? Because just before it, Rikku says
"u sure u know how to drive this thing?" to tidus, the Kimahri egts on one of his own, and drives off, and Tidus says
"better than kimahri dose"
so in Kimahri rides with you, dose that change too?

Squall of SeeD
07-12-2005, 04:35 PM
how could it be Kimahri? Because just before it, Rikku says
"u sure u know how to drive this thing?" to tidus, the Kimahri egts on one of his own, and drives off, and Tidus says
"better than kimahri dose"
so in Kimahri rides with you, dose that change too?

It's not that Kimahri rides with you, but, rather, rides on his beside you. It's the same with Auron. Only Lulu and Rikku will ride with Tidus.

Yliette
07-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Oh yeah, about the Blitz Ace process, the default tosser of the ball on my game is Lulu. I tried putting Lulu into the frontline and killed her off. I executed Blitz Ace and this time it was Yuna who tossed the ball. I experimented again, inserted both Lulu and Yuna into the fray and killed them both off simultaneously. Againm Blitz Ace was performed and this time, it was Rikku who tossed the ball...

Dr.M
07-31-2005, 07:14 AM
whats the blitz ace scene?

Necronopticous
07-31-2005, 07:40 AM
It's Tidus' final limit break. At the climax, Tidus kicks a blitzball into the enemies. Usually, it is thrown by the girl you have the highest affection levels with.

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 10:59 AM
ok, i was starting to feel real stupid, cause i had no idea what the whole Blitz Ace thing was, haven't gotten it!

Shadowdeathrose
08-05-2005, 08:38 PM
omg u aint got it where are u in the game?

Big D
08-06-2005, 06:00 AM
Does anyone have the scripts for the snow bike scenes with Auron and Kimahri? I've only ever 'scored' Lulu and Rikku...

Shadowdeathrose
08-06-2005, 02:41 PM
rikku's the only 1 who goes on the bak of my bike cuase i heal her the most well cause she aint very strong and she needs it (well she wasn't strong bak then she's a damage limit breaker now) well now she's nothing cuase i completed the game again last night

Tai-Ti
08-07-2005, 03:32 AM
no, ive finshed the game, and the final boss was easy, so as far as im concerned, it must not be excedingly usefull. But at least my question has been answered bout the jet ski thing ne ways, thanx guys :D

Shadowdeathrose
08-07-2005, 05:08 PM
so you lot how many times you completed the game

Fireblade13
08-10-2005, 07:27 PM
no, ive finshed the game, and the final boss was easy, so as far as im concerned, it must not be excedingly usefull. But at least my question has been answered bout the jet ski thing ne ways, thanx guys :D
Blitz ace is the overdrive I almost never use tidus but it quadrubles his damage and alows him to use a move almost like fury.
Ski- I got rikku and my friend got lu and auron doesn't need healing and special treatment but I want the script for that scene... Hey aybe killing Rikku lulu and kimarhi will get me auron!
BA- Stupid lulu

Shadowdeathrose
08-10-2005, 07:40 PM
yeh but blitz ace is really easy to get thou even thou it's not needed

Jessweeee♪
08-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I've only gotten lulu on the snow scene.
The Blitz Ace, Yuna threw it the first two times, after that it was always lulu.

syun_ukiya
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Oh yeah, about the Blitz Ace process, the default tosser of the ball on my game is Lulu. I tried putting Lulu into the frontline and killed her off. I executed Blitz Ace and this time it was Yuna who tossed the ball. I experimented again, inserted both Lulu and Yuna into the fray and killed them both off simultaneously. Againm Blitz Ace was performed and this time, it was Rikku who tossed the ball...
you can kill yuna and lulu then perform blitz ace to see how rikku throws the ball.. xD

Shadowdeathrose
08-11-2005, 11:16 AM
that would help it's a good job theres a save sphere there after thou

Tai-Ti
08-13-2005, 10:05 AM
ive completted the game twice, both times, havent gotten it, and and on my better game, tidus has gone threw his gird> Yunas grid> Rikkus grid > half of Wakkas and i still didnt get it, i would like 2 c it mayb, but im not hyped.

Shadowdeathrose
08-13-2005, 03:31 PM
your have to do blitz ball and fight alot to get blitz ace

Pouring Rain
08-13-2005, 08:08 PM
OMG I wanna see the Auron one! Ima talk to Auron only until that scene comes and Auron drives right beside me! Does Auron say anything?

Blitz Ace
08-14-2005, 12:49 PM
your have to do blitz ball and fight alot to get blitz ace

incorrect, you have to succesfully perform 80 overdrives for tidus to get blitz ace... that is:

10 overdrives gets you Slice and Dice
20 more gets you Energy Rain
50 more gets you Blitz Ace (i think id know... it is my screen name after all)

... and ive only ever got lulu on the speeder thing... interesting to know that there are alternative scenes.

Shadowdeathrose
08-14-2005, 01:35 PM
hey ty blitz ace !!!!!

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2005, 08:51 PM
what do auron and kimahri say?