PDA

View Full Version : AGGGH!! *Commits Ritual Suicide*

BizzerocitY
07-07-2005, 05:30 AM
I HAVE 50%, I SHOULD HAVE 51.2%!!! Maybe it's because I never watched the Crimson Sphere 4, which I'm going to do. If after watching that and I don't get 51.2% I'm going to kill myself. Badly.

I also havn't caught that chocobo yet, which is required for %age points... so I just have to watch the Sphere and Catch a Chocobo, and it should work out.

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 05:36 AM
I never watched the Crimson Sphere 4, thats it

Markus. D
07-07-2005, 06:17 AM
hmmmm, maybey you might want a little bit more of a percent.

ILL tell you anything not relating to chocobos.

BizzerocitY
07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Well I read a % guide and can't find out where I went wrong, and then I screwed up drastically. I beat yojimbo before I got all the tourisists out of there, also I got jewed because a scene behind the gates about the gaurds arguing about the praetor didn't occur, and it was supposed to. So now i KNOW I'm not getting 100%. So what does this new game+ do? Because I've focused on only using one dresssphere at a time, because I want to master like 9 dressspheres between them all instead knowing about 50% of them all, see? So in new game + do I start out as level 1, but have everything I had in the old game? Accessories and everything?

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 07:23 PM
I have the Book!!I have all the serets, and you need to watch the Crimson Sphere 4 to get the %

BizzerocitY
07-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah but what about not completely completeing the Tour Trap mission, and also what about the scene in bevelle that didn't happen? I watched the sphere BTW.

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah but what about not completely completeing the Tour Trap mission, and also what about the scene in bevelle that didn't happen? I watched the sphere BTW.not there yet

BizzerocitY
07-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Somehow I caught up where I'm suppossed to be in %age points. Watch me have like 99.9% and not get perfect ending T_T.

I'm doing the annoying Commsphere mini-quest now.

Well, I apparently forgot to put the calm lands chocobo ranch sphere there, so now I miss out on a huge percentage, way to go me! I am tired of messing up, I do not want to play the game again, I just want the perfect damn ending.

* White Aeris *
07-08-2005, 05:45 PM
im stuck on 98 percent!! wouldn't it be murder to be stuck on 99 %!!!!

Destai
07-08-2005, 06:08 PM
im stuck on 98 percent!! wouldn't it be murder to be stuck on 99 %!!!!oh believe me, it is.

BizzerocitY
07-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I even have a guide, or three, Thank you gamefaqs, to help me! I'm going to print out a commsphere guide, a Rin's Mystery Mi'hen Road faq, and every thing I need to get an episode complete in all places at end of chapter five. I'm doing everything, in print, on all the guides, to the dot of an i. On New Game+ I'm going to get my sought after perfect ending!!! I SHALL!!!!