PDA

View Full Version : I sooooo want the Cat Nip Accessory...How do you get it?

Nick :)
07-07-2005, 07:11 AM
Hey peeps. I've got teh gun mage dressphere from chapter 1, moonflow mission. Then at the end of chapter 1, you have to push those musicians into the lift. Ok, so I pushed them in this order first:
Trumpet
Harp
Drums

Ok....Nothing happened.

So I tried:
Trumpet
Drums
Harp

Nothing happened...
So how do I get it? Would I have to restart ffx-2 again and not do the moonflow mission in chapter 1?
Cheers,
Nick.

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 07:31 AM
there is no need to restart the game. That whole, pushing em into the lift thing is spazed. Has notin 2 do with order or missions, tis just hard to get em all in. If notin happens, chances are they aren't in properly I. The Drummer gose in the back of the lift, so push him in first.

boys from the dwarf
07-07-2005, 07:58 AM
in chapter5 go to bevelle and in one of the rooms in the temple there will be loads of kids.they say theve discovered a dungeon so go in it and get down to level 40 beat the boss and take the treasure chest.

Nick :)
07-07-2005, 08:02 AM
Well I tried this combination:
Drummer
Harp
Trumpet
Still no luck...what is the EXACT order?

abrojtm
07-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Pushing the musicians into the lift has nothing to do with getting Cat Nip, but just try to push them in. If you are having lots of trouble, you can try to put two in at once which usually leaves plenty of room for third member of the musical trio.

Markus. D
07-07-2005, 09:59 AM
hmmm... its in bevelle, after you vanquish the most powerful elemental in the game.

be warned though, the game will get tedious ... thats why i stopped using it.

Tai-Ti
07-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Well I tried this combination:
Drummer
Harp
Trumpet
Still no luck...what is the EXACT order?

a personaly dont think there is an EXACT order, and if there is, i must have found it by fluke, and i cant remember it for poop paddies! But i found it harder when i just tried to push them in all at the same time.

boys from the dwarf
07-07-2005, 04:18 PM
what does this have to do with getting the catnip.oh well at least the questions been answered

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Someone fooled you! You can't get it till chapter 5 floor 40 of Villa infinito (3 gunners using tableturner, hope it dies before it uses ultima) I wish you could get it sooner to beat Garrik and his goons though....