PDA

View Full Version : dreaming of sweet dreams....ARGH!!!

boris no no
07-07-2005, 11:13 AM
last night i had a strange dream about meeting theundeadhero.....we had to walk through a big filed to find looney BoB....it was WEIRD!
so does anyone else dream of their fellow eoffers?
i think i've been in here for tooooooooo long :greenie:

Meat Puppet
07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
I had a dream once and inside it loony bob kissed me

boris no no
07-07-2005, 11:33 AM
bet you loved that!!! i know i would :p

Meat Puppet
07-07-2005, 11:35 AM
bet you loved that!!! i know i would :p

It was one of those... more special dreams.

Devourment
07-07-2005, 11:54 AM
xD Boris. I've never had a dream about any other EoFFers, but I had a weird dream last night due to eating Fruit Cake before I went to bed. =/

Jack
07-07-2005, 02:17 PM
I had a dream where I had seen boris no no pole dance drunk on a high street, then call me ugly before trying to kick (couldn't reach) me while I watched a film saying I was too close. Then Baloki threw up and came home with Zorander with Mcdonald Muffins but forgot about me so I was really hungry.

Then I realised it was true.

nik0tine
07-07-2005, 02:34 PM
I once had a dream that Leeza was a teacher at my school, and she snuck up behind me and wrote "Punks not dead!" on the back of my head.

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 02:36 PM
xD I've had some weird EoFF dreams, BTW hello oatmeal guy who really isn't the oatmeal guy but I call him that anyway.

boris no no
07-07-2005, 02:51 PM
I had a dream where I had seen boris no no pole dance drunk on a high street, then call me ugly before trying to kick (couldn't reach) me while I watched a film saying I was too close. Then Baloki threw up and came home with Zorander with Mcdonald Muffins but forgot about me so I was really hungry.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i never told you that you were ugly....i remember baloki throwing up though! xD
*huggles*

Hawkeye
07-07-2005, 03:23 PM
These are signs that you spend too much time on EoFF :D

Dixie
07-07-2005, 03:43 PM
I once had a dream....All of us were at a fountain, talking, smiling, laughing. The last thing I remember about it was RSL(I think...It could have been Leeza) asking me, "So, how are you, Dixie?"

That dream was stuck in my head for days. I'm creeped out...

These are signs that you spend too much time on EoFF :DI do NOT spend too much time on EoFF!(:D)

nik0tine
07-07-2005, 04:27 PM
xD I've had some weird EoFF dreams, BTW hello oatmeal guy who really isn't the oatmeal guy but I call him that anyway.
Why, hello there you son of a bitch! :mad2:

Bach is NOT the oatmeal guy! :p

Doomie
07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
I also had a dream Leeza was a teacher at my school. I think I was playing with blocks.

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Why, hello there you son of a bitch!

Bach is NOT the oatmeal guy! Hello to you too! I know, but he looks like him!

Rye
07-07-2005, 04:55 PM
I had a dream with EoFF people last night too. xD It was so weird. It was almost like a Final Fantasy adventure. I don't remember all the people, but Denmark, Psy, KB, Lenna, ShlupQuack and I were in it. I think boris was in it too, briefly.

theundeadhero
07-07-2005, 06:25 PM
We never found Loony BoB, did we :(

I have had so many dreams involving EOFF members in the past few months you wouldn't believe it. I think it's because being where I am this place makes up most of my social interaction that isn't work related.

Lover of Kh
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
I had a dream, too! :eek:

*sarcarm* It was about us having dreams and talking about it here! :eek:

But seriously, I had a dream about Black Cape being a vampire and him bitting me! And then we fell in love! :love:

I hope he doesn't come here and read that!*laughs nervously*

Jack
07-07-2005, 07:11 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i never told you that you were ugly....i remember baloki throwing up though! xD
*huggles*

Like I care, it was a f**king good night. What was said was not taken seriously.

kikimm
07-07-2005, 07:16 PM
The last thing I remember about it was RSL(I think...It could have been Leeza)

RSL or Leeza? xD They aren't that much alike, but alright.

I know I've been in a dream of someone else's, but as far back as I can remember, I don't think anyone from here as been in a dream of mine. If it's anyone, it's probably Trowa. :cool:

:D

Psychotic
07-07-2005, 07:18 PM
RSL or Leeza? xD They aren't that much alike, but alright. Except for the fact that they both have rather attractive beards.

I haven't had any dreams about you people since the last time there was a thread about this.

rubah
07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
I think RSL was in one of my dreams once. And I dreamt that KB held a chair for me so I could climb onto a chandlier for some reason xD

kikimm
07-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Except for the fact that they both have rather attractive beards.

Supposedly, I have a beard as well. She should have been dreaming about me. Although my beard was mistaken for RSL's.

You know, I'll come back to this thread tomorrow, and I'll tell you all about who was in my dream tonight. Because I know it's going to happen.

:D

Spammerman
07-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I had a dream tht I decided to stop following.I asked it where it was going, and met up with it there.j/k

Anyways, I had a dream where I was on the bus and I looked in the aisle, and I saw Kamiko walk by.

nik0tine
07-08-2005, 05:14 AM
You know, I'll come back to this thread tomorrow, and I'll tell you all about who was in my dream tonight. Because I know it's going to happen. Just don't tell us about the naughty parts. This is a family forum, after all.