PDA

View Full Version : In the UK?

* White Aeris *
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Will Advert Children be coming to the UK? Im in Hull and REALLY want to see it!!! :D

EDIT: No need to double post. People will answer. -Murder

Rhi
07-07-2005, 07:35 PM
i think it is but i'm not sure. i hope it is, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* White Aeris *
07-07-2005, 07:40 PM
I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so do i! i might learn to read and speak japanese and live over there!! ;)

Psychotic
07-07-2005, 07:41 PM
According to the FAQ page on www.adventchildren.net:

As for a release in other parts of the world such as Europe, UK, Australia, etc; nothing has been mentioned at all on this. Although a local release is certainly likely, nothing is known for sure.

I really hope we get it, especially after we missed out on previous Square classics like FF Tactics...

Carl the Llama
07-08-2005, 02:58 AM
they wouldnt be foolish enough to ignore us, they only did it way back when because they didnt think there was a market and besides you could probbly get it from america (thats what i plan to do) as they most likely dont speak jap either :D

Shadow Bahamut
07-08-2005, 10:15 AM
i have heard that there should be a European release before the end of this year, the date has not been decided yet though....
i too am dyin to see this movie!!! i'm in the UK and keeping my eyes peeled for advertisements anywhere for it.

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 11:55 AM
There will be. Dont worry.

Tanwen Strife
07-08-2005, 12:18 PM
You speak with authroity. Do you have information we don't, or are you going to make sure that they realeas it in the UK? There will be ways of getting it in the UK, they just might not necessarily be entirely... legal.

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 12:22 PM
I have authori-tah.

I'm pretty sure i heard the European release will be just a little after Jap. & Amer. I mean, why wouldn't they? They'd make tons of dough.

Rhi
07-08-2005, 08:25 PM
i duno but if it doesnt release in the UK im importing it cuz i have MULTI REGION PLAYERS - BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig
07-08-2005, 09:12 PM
According to the FAQ page on www.adventchildren.net:

As for a release in other parts of the world such as Europe, UK, Australia, etc; nothing has been mentioned at all on this. Although a local release is certainly likely, nothing is known for sure.

I really hope we get it, especially after we missed out on previous Square classics like FF Tactics...

Man, the UK version should come with Tactics. Now that would be good.

Shadow Bahamut
07-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Man, the UK version should come with Tactics. Now that would be good.
seconded...:D

Holy_Aeris
07-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Definatey!
Why are they missing out on us brits?? Not fair i tell ya NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

WEll if what you say is true, about it coming out by the end of the year, then YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhi
07-10-2005, 05:26 PM
i agree with holy_areis and the tactics idea (cant remember who posted it and im too lazy to scroll up sorry)

Shadow Bahamut
07-11-2005, 01:18 PM
i agree with holy_areis and the tactics idea (cant remember who posted it and im too lazy to scroll up sorry)
you lay-zee girl!!! lol. it was Craig who posted it.

WEll if what you say is true, about it coming out by the end of the year, then YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

well, that's what i've heard, it should be released just before crimbo or something like that...

Dreddz
07-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Square Treat us like Poo, so no it isnt coming to the UK

CloudStrife48
07-11-2005, 04:39 PM
I never realized there were so many UK fans out there on this site. Ha.

I just tried looking for a UK release date but alas I found nothing. The only thing I found is people complaining for a UK release.

I suggest you either wait for a release date... or import a copy. :(

Rhi
07-11-2005, 05:09 PM
I'll import it from America because like I said there are 2 multi region DVD players in my house but I want the UK version because I want to be able to play it in my room without using a multiregion disc and plus, even if it does play, if its an import it'll be in black and white in my room so i want a UK copy

CloudStrife48
07-11-2005, 05:15 PM
I'll import it from America because like I said there are 2 multi region DVD players in my house but I want the UK version because I want to be able to play it in my room without using a multiregion disc and plus, even if it does play, if its an import it'll be in black and white in my room so i want a UK copy

patience is a virtue.

I'm sure Square-Enix will shed light on the subject before September 14th. :)

Rhi
07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezme
07-11-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm gona do the multiregion thing. Smallville season 4 comes out in the US September 14th so i want that too...even if it does come out here in jolly 'ol England OCT 10th. lol. I really should get some will power....... Tom welling is just to good to wait for!

crashNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Why wouldn't it come out there?? I mean FF7 came out there right?? So why won't the the sequel come out?? I mean really. That would just be dumb...