PDA

View Full Version : You will die!!!

* White Aeris *
07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Right! i decided to kill Ruby weapen! :D
so I entered the fight with Cloud with 7677 hp and two characters dead. Right, first i took out the tenticles with omnislash. Ha! dead! give myself a potion and 7777 hp!!!! yay! wait i minute Cloud missing. how can you miss a great big red thing in front of you??? :mad2: my sister counted and out of 64 hits Cloud actually hit 14 times! great... my plan down the drain...
any of you know how i could make him hit a lot more times? e.g. no more misses!!! :cry:
thanks in advance!

Necronopticous
07-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Instead of answering that question, I'll give you some better advice: Beat him without using the 7777 trick!

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 06:54 PM
What is this 7777 trick you speak of?

Shoden
07-07-2005, 06:59 PM
anyone with 7777 HP goes rogue and attacks every turn doing 7777 damage give em lots of luck accuracy and counter materias and it does good

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Huh, getting exactly that amount of HP must be difficult, and hard to keep them at 7777

* White Aeris *
07-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Huh, getting exactly that amount of HP must be difficult, and hard to keep them at 7777
it is!! so how should i beat him? any tips?

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Do they have to stay at 7777, or just have a max HP of 7777 at the start?

* White Aeris *
07-07-2005, 07:19 PM
they have to stay at 7777 hp. they can be anything above.

Sephitachi7
07-08-2005, 12:28 AM
I've said this many times in different threads. To beat ruby equip w-summon, Hades and KOTR. Along with that equip mime. When you fight choose Hades and then KOTR and then spam MIME! The mighty Ruby will eventually go down.

Ultima Shadow
07-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Instead of answering that question, I'll give you some better advice: Beat him without using the 7777 trick! tell you all that Ruby Weapon is a girl!!!

Rengori
07-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Most of us already know that, but then again I didn't learn till a month ago.

Kakashi509
07-08-2005, 01:20 AM
don't call my girlfriend a man :cry: anyways the 7777 hp trick is cheat i'd tell you how to beat ruby but not with you using that stupid trick

Saiyan Knight
07-08-2005, 01:47 AM
I've said this many times in different threads. To beat ruby equip w-summon, Hades and KOTR. Along with that equip mime. When you fight choose Hades and then KOTR and then spam MIME! The mighty Ruby will eventually go down.

You'll beat him/her in 10-15 mins with that strategy.He/She won't even land a hit.

* White Aeris *
07-08-2005, 04:02 PM

im try that! thanks!! :D

boys from the dwarf
07-08-2005, 06:56 PM
for F***s sake ruby weopon along with all of the other weapons was created by the planet force so therefore all weapons are its not hes not she but its.

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 08:09 PM

Yes, use that method.

When i did, he never even touched me. :D

Sephitachi7
07-09-2005, 12:53 AM
No prob. Tell me how it went after you tried it.

* White Aeris *
07-09-2005, 12:58 PM
No prob. Tell me how it went after you tried it.

i will! :monkey: :tonberry:

KoShiatar
07-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Is there any way to kill it without KOTR? No, uh?

nik0tine
07-11-2005, 10:40 AM
You could probably do the hades KOTR thing, except replace KOTR with Bahamut Zero.

Quare
07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Geeez the easiest way Mime W-summon And KotR equiped witm HP absorb - defeated 2 of weapons (ruby and underwater one.. emerald) on 83 level (Barret 78) noooo problem.. oh yea ruby is tougher ;p

Rhi
07-11-2005, 05:14 PM
i thought that if you hit Ruby with KoTR then she'd counter with Ultima is that true?

Peter_20
07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Rhi:
yes, thatīs true.
However, equip yourself with combos like Knights of Round=HP Absorb and ARMOR: Fire=Elemental (both at LV3), and you should be fine.

Actually, getting the 7777 HP is incredibly easy.
Listen.

First you gotta learn Chocobuckle, which damages by the amount of times youīve escaped from battles.
Now, make sure the number is odd, and your decided characterīs HP is high enough for you to actually use the Lucky Seven thingy in the first place.
Equip the Catīs Bell and wander around until your HP is slighty above the 7777.
Now for the exciting part: attack yourself with the Chocobuckle, and if you did it right you should end up at 7777 HP!
For example, if it damages by, say, 35 DMG, simply calculate 7777+35 = 7812, meaning you should use the Catīs Bell until you reach 7812 HP, and then attack yourself, ending up at 7777 HP.
Is this great or what? :D

Rhi
07-11-2005, 05:37 PM
coolie

crashNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Of all the times I beat FF7 (4 times) I have never beaten the weapons, But I have tried. The omni slash wont do anything other than double digit damage. When I was younger I used to look up on how to kill em' but they would always say the same crap so here I'll quote them for you...

The Ruby WEAPON is another fairly easy fight...if you have the right materia. The Ruby WEAPON can be found only after you beat the Ultimate WEAPON. It is the little red thing popping out of the sand in the desert around the Gold Saucer. You can run into it either on the Highwind or on the Gold Chocobo. RECOMMENDED HP FOR BATTLE: Over 9000

MIME: Materia cave south of Wutai (Green, Black, or Gold Chocbo- required)

Knights of the Round: Materia cave in North-East Ocean (Gold Chocobo- required)

HP Absorb: After the Wutai scenario, go to the Cat house and up the stairs. Down the hall there is a chest with th HP Absorb materia in it.

Hades: After aquiring the submarine, go to the crashed Gelnika. In the cargo bay, this summon is located under the broken submarine.

Quadra Magic: Materia cave near Mideel (Blue, Black or Gold Chocobo- required)

W-Summon: Battle arena in Gold Saucer. Cost: 64,000BP (Battle Points)

First go into a regular fight, NOT the Ruby fight, and kill the two party members that you don't want to fight the WEAPON, to prevent it from using its quicksand attack. (which eliminates one living party member from the battle, and could result in a game over if Cloud is eliminated) Then save your game, and either fly the Highwind or run a Chocobo into the head of the monster. As you killed all of your party except for Cloud, it will dig its claws into the sand. If you didn't it will cast quicksand twice, eliminating two party members from the fight. When its claws are in the sand, W-Summon Knights of the Round and then Hades. KOR will take a good amount of health away from RUBY, and Hades will be cast four times, eventually paralyzing RUBY itself, and then its claws. Don't worry if RUBY casts Ultima before you can cast Hades, because once you do, it will be paralyzed, and it usually misses anyway. Mime KOR again, which if you attached it to HP Absorb, will Absorb around 9000 HP back into you. NEVER interrupt your chain of spells to cure yourself...you may not be able to start the chain again.
ORDER OF ACTIONS:
1. W-Summon KOR and Hades
2. Mime that W-Summon
3. Continue that chain until RUBY WEAPON dies

Copyright of http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/arcadia/209/id50.htm

Hope I was able to help...

* White Aeris *
07-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Of all the times I beat FF7 (4 times) I have never beaten the weapons, But I have tried. The omni slash wont do anything other than double digit damage. When I was younger I used to look up on how to kill em' but they would always say the same crap so here I'll quote them for you...

The Ruby WEAPON is another fairly easy fight...if you have the right materia. The Ruby WEAPON can be found only after you beat the Ultimate WEAPON. It is the little red thing popping out of the sand in the desert around the Gold Saucer. You can run into it either on the Highwind or on the Gold Chocobo. RECOMMENDED HP FOR BATTLE: Over 9000

HP Absorb: After the Wutai scenario, go to the Cat house and up the stairs. Down the hall there is a chest with th HP Absorb materia in it.

Hades: After aquiring the submarine, go to the crashed Gelnika. In the cargo bay, this summon is located under the broken submarine.

First go into a regular fight, NOT the Ruby fight, and kill the two party members that you don't want to fight the WEAPON, to prevent it from using its quicksand attack. (which eliminates one living party member from the battle, and could result in a game over if Cloud is eliminated) Then save your game, and either fly the Highwind or run a Chocobo into the head of the monster. As you killed all of your party except for Cloud, it will dig its claws into the sand. If you didn't it will cast quicksand twice, eliminating two party members from the fight. When its claws are in the sand, W-Summon Knights of the Round and then Hades. KOR will take a good amount of health away from RUBY, and Hades will be cast four times, eventually paralyzing RUBY itself, and then its claws. Don't worry if RUBY casts Ultima before you can cast Hades, because once you do, it will be paralyzed, and it usually misses anyway. Mime KOR again, which if you attached it to HP Absorb, will Absorb around 9000 HP back into you. NEVER interrupt your chain of spells to cure yourself...you may not be able to start the chain again.
ORDER OF ACTIONS:
2. Mime that W-Summon

thanks ! thanks everyone!

crashNUMBERS
07-12-2005, 04:59 PM

ORDER OF ACTIONS:
2. Mime that W-Summon

thanks ! thanks everyone!

No prob, Friend!!

Sephitachi7
11-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Hmm a bit lengthy but helpful.

DJZen
11-20-2005, 03:21 AM
counter - mime is my favorite

Sephitachi7
11-20-2005, 05:36 AM
yeah but I'm not sure if that'll work on Ruby...

Markus. D
11-20-2005, 04:00 PM
heh. Lady Rubah Weapon.

i like the sound of that 7777 thing, sounds sorta like lucky 7ns metaphore.

Bladis
11-20-2005, 04:05 PM
is it ok to bring back 4 month old threads?