Does ant like Megaman?

Master of Darkness
07-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Does ant like Megaman?
Megaman Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Does ant like Megaman?
Megaman Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!deffelent you hate Megaman, Inuyasha, and .Hack//sign we are not related

Cruise Control
07-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Most definitely, my site: www.mmhp.net, but I like quickman more

Y!R!P!
07-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Most definitely, my site: www.mmhp.net, but I like quickman more
wow

Shoeberto
07-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm going to go ahead and move this to General Gaming.

DJZen
07-07-2005, 09:47 PM
I own the entire series. Yeah, that's right. The ENTIRE series.

Rase
07-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Who's ant?

Mercen-X
07-07-2005, 10:23 PM
I know why Rockman became Megaman. *zzzzzeewwwt* He doesn't throw rocks.

P.S. "ant" they meant "any" as in anyone.

Spammerman
07-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Its ok, im not really into it though.Anyboddy play megaman 64?

Rase
07-07-2005, 10:54 PM

I know, I just felt like being a little... something.

Anyway, yes, I've played Megaman, though I prefer the X titles. I don't own any anymore, though I used to own X and X2, and my uncle own Megaman 2 and 3.

DJZen
07-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Its ok, im not really into it though.Anyboddy play megaman 64?

I liked it better the first time when it was called "Mega Man Legends".

Polnareff
07-08-2005, 02:15 AM
Really? ALL the games? That would mean you have Wily and Light's Rockboard, Rockman Mega World (called Megaman: The Wily Wars when released for Sega Channel here in the States), and other games like Super Adventure Rockman, and Rockman: Battle and Fighters for NGPC O_o

If you really own the entire series, you must have put over a pretty penny for most of the games o_O Especially SAR and Rockboard.

I liked it better the first time when it was called "Mega Man Legends".

Funny that when MML got ported to N64 that it didn't look 64-bit. IMO, it looked slightly worse than MML (not that MML was that bad looking anyway).

Anyone here played a game called "Misadventures of Tron Bonne?" It takes place in between MML1 and MML2, and you play as Tron instead of Mega Man. Most of the game is divided into minigames. In the game, you have to earn money to fix the Gesellschaft, and you do it by going through these missions. You can tort--er, i mean "train" Servbots, which is where half the fun comes in.

RedCydranth
07-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Mega Man II was hardcore great. Flash Man, Quick Man and Metal Man all rule.

I loved Mega Man for the music and the bosses. Outside of that they were all the same. Sure as the newer ones more options came to mega man, the levels became harder etc, but he was still the same blue guy who gains new weapons from boss characters.

The better question is which mega man enemy do you like the most?

Oh and this new crap megaman battle Network is horrible. Its fun in its own right, but putting mega man in it was stupid. its no longer mega man, its a negaman. yes, with an N. Negaman.

Mercen-X
07-08-2005, 06:44 AM

I know, I just felt like being a little... something.
Yeah, I know. But I was honestly confused at first when I read the first post. I figured others might get confused too.

I own #4, but can't play it until I buy myself a Generation. (is that what it's called?)

Cruise Control
07-08-2005, 07:11 AM
I like battle network, and I'm not telling my favorite enemy, you'll just have too guess...

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 11:59 AM
I lurrrver MM.

Especially Mega Man X for SNES

KuRt
07-08-2005, 09:05 PM
MMX series rock, But Megaman Zero id teh r0x0rss!!

Tai-Ti
08-07-2005, 05:04 AM
ive breefly played a few of the SNES games, kool for its time, thats for sure. But i really like, as it has recently been featured, the cartoon :D te he

Rengori
08-07-2005, 05:08 AM
MMX series rock, But Megaman Zero id teh r0x0rss!!
Had you not used leet, I would say you're right. But, since you did use leet, X RULES!

Excelsior
08-07-2005, 06:48 AM
It takes place in between MML1 and MML2

really? i thought it was before it. huh.

Guitar Woman
08-07-2005, 06:52 AM
I HATE. HATE. HATE THE MEGAMAN SERIES WITH ALL OF MY BLACK CONDEMNED NAZI SOUL. I hope megaman meets up with the gang from Chrono Trigger, but they are really their EVIL TWINS (Which would mean Magus is nice XD) and Lucca gives him a pain chip, then they go back in time to when Jesus was being "scoured," and put Megaman in Jesus' place. Then do it a few times more until he is begging for death. Then they do it one more time and then kill him. smurf Megaman. smurf him for hours and hours and weeks and month and years in the ass with a cactus soaked in bleach and wrapped in barbwire WITHOUT STOPPING. :D

Rengori
08-07-2005, 06:54 AM
I HATE. HATE. HATE THE MEGAMAN SERIES WITH ALL OF MY BLACK CONDEMNED NAZI SOUL. I hope megaman meets up with the gang from Chrono Trigger, but they are really their EVIL TWINS (Which would mean Magus is nice XD) and Lucca gives him a pain chip, then they go back in time to when Jesus was being "scoured," and put Megaman in Jesus' place. Then do it a few times more until he is begging for death. Then they do it one more time and then kill him. smurf Megaman.
You're saying that you want Megaman to take Jesus place, forgive the sins of the world, and become the Savior? Or are you just saying that becasue you can't beat the games?

Guitar Woman
08-07-2005, 06:56 AM
No, I'm saying that I want him to be hurt very badly. Also the CT gang's evil twins would put Jesus back right before they put him on the cross so as to not severely smurf up history.

And yes, I can't beat the games. :crying2:

Rengori
08-07-2005, 06:58 AM
But then Jesus wouldn't die.

Guitar Woman
08-07-2005, 07:00 AM
Yes he would. Even if you don't get the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifting fuck beat out of you, crusifixtion (spelling >_<) will still kill you.

Rengori
08-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Yes, but Jesus needed to be brought back on Easter Sunday. That would screw up time.

Dreddz
08-07-2005, 11:14 AM
I have yet to play Megaman

( please dont shoot me )

Lionx
08-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Its all about Rockman Dash.

DJZen
08-07-2005, 07:40 PM

( please dont shoot me )

*shoots you with P*

Polnareff
08-07-2005, 07:59 PM

( please dont shoot me )

*shoots gibbi8 with the Flash Bomb*

But if you are interested in playing Megaman, I'd say the best game to start on if you want some of the most varied weapons is #2. If you want the most challenging game for a beginner, that would probably be #1 (believe me, the Iceman stage is plenty hard for people new to the series @_@).

....Or if you don't wanna shell out all that money for buying the separate cartridges, you could just buy Mega Man Anniversary Collection for PS2, GC, or Xbox, which has all eight original games, and the two arcade fighting games which were supposedly never released in the US (they were, but all shipments were pulled back). Depending on the disc, there's also other extras besides the regular ones you get.

The PS2 disc has the first episode of the American Mega Man cartoon, the GC version has the G4TV Icons episode about MM, and I haven't picked up the Xbox version, but it might have both of the extras :P

A word of warning, though: in the GC version, the jump and shoot buttons are reversed, making certain games harder than they should be. Of course, this is due to the GC controller's weird design O_o

And then there's Mega Man X, which will have its own collection here soon. That one will include the first 6 MMX games, along with Rockman Battle and Chase, which is a racing game where you can take parts from the enemies' cars when you win against them :D That game was never released in the US, due to Sony panning it unfairly.

But I heard that the collection will only come out on Gamecube for now, so if you have one, you should pick it up, if you like the first MMAC :D

....Damn, I gotta stop these long-winded posts.....

Rengori
08-07-2005, 08:28 PM
*Hadokens gibbi8's dead body* If you want a frustrating Megaman game, get Megaman 8 (the girly voice is Megaman), and go directly to Frost Man's stage. You'll find out soon enough.

Polnareff
08-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Yea, verily, that level will make you wanna throw your controller. and then it will make you wanna throw it AGAIN since the same thing that happens in the beginning also happens near the end (after a short reprieve from it, and it's much harder than the first time). You'll see what we're talking about when you play it, lol.

On another note, I'm slightly disappointed that Mega Man X3 on the MMX Collection will be the SNES version, since the Saturn/PS versions had anime cutscenes (although they also had those annoying borders at the sides of the screen, as well).

But at least they're supposed to be redubbing all the dubbed games' dialogue, as well as the games that weren't dubbed before. I don't know what prompted Capcom to do that, but it looks like even Mega Man X6 will be getting an English dub this time around. I'm not sure about the soundtracks, though.

Rengori
08-07-2005, 09:56 PM
I really don't mind the lack of anime cutscenes, since you can download them here (http://mmxz.zophar.net). You shall soon fear the words "Jump Jump Slide Slide". Unless you get Rockman 8, it'll be "Jumpa Slidinga".

DJZen
08-08-2005, 04:05 AM
Frost Man's stage wasn't that bad. Some of the NES ones were far more nightmarish. Just play Quick Man's stage a couple of times. Mega Man 1 was a lot worse from having no password or save feature, but that's more the whole game overall.

Lionx
08-08-2005, 04:05 AM
I used the entire Time Stopper on the beams in Quick Man x_x

Rengori
08-08-2005, 05:18 AM
Frost Man's stage wasn't that bad. Some of the NES ones were far more nightmarish. Just play Quick Man's stage a couple of times. Mega Man 1 was a lot worse from having no password or save feature, but that's more the whole game overall.
Use said Time stopper in Quick Man's stage and I got the Aniversery collection, so :twak:.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-08-2005, 07:07 AM
:drool: OMG, tell me where you live. dont worry I wont come over and steal them all. ;) OK I lied, I will. I havent played megaman in so long. I was going to buy the anniversary edition for the ps2, but I spent my money on my computer instead. :cry: :crying: :weep: :sad: :crying2:

Excelsior
08-08-2005, 07:43 AM
I HATE. HATE. HATE THE MEGAMAN SERIES WITH ALL OF MY BLACK CONDEMNED NAZI SOUL. I hope megaman meets up with the gang from Chrono Trigger, but they are really their EVIL TWINS (Which would mean Magus is nice XD) and Lucca gives him a pain chip, then they go back in time to when Jesus was being "scoured," and put Megaman in Jesus' place. Then do it a few times more until he is begging for death. Then they do it one more time and then kill him. smurf Megaman. smurf him for hours and hours and weeks and month and years in the ass with a cactus soaked in bleach and wrapped in barbwire WITHOUT STOPPING. :D

but megaman is a classic gaming series and chrono trigger sucks huge donkey balls. and megaman could kill everyone in chrono trigger without even thinking twice. since he has giant lasers and stuff. and then solid snake and ryu hayabusa run up and kill every other gaming franchise evar, and we live in a perfect world of only metal gear and ninja gaiden videogames. :greenie:

Rengori
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Then what would happen to the other good gaming francises? And Chrono Trigger rocks.

DMKA
08-09-2005, 06:16 AM
I didn't think that was possible.

Excelsior
08-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Then what would happen to the other good gaming francises? And Chrono Trigger rocks.

well obviously they can occasional make cameos where you have ryu or solid snake fight them and win by default-awesomness. :p