PDA

View Full Version : aeons.

boys from the dwarf
07-08-2005, 07:16 PM
are there actually any more aeons after valefor,ifrit,ixion,shiva,bahamut,yojimbo,anima and the magus sister. by after i mean not in the game but undiscovered.because it does sound a bit stupid there being so little an amount of aeons.i mean if your a summoner and want to call ifrit the chances are hell already be busy helpin someone else.i know there are only so many temples but it seems a bit stupid with there being so many aeons and so little amount of summoners.also where do dark aeons come from because in the dark yojimbo battle i called yojimbo and that proves dark aeons arent evil version but are seperate aeons.help :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

Squall of SeeD
07-08-2005, 10:20 PM
are there actually any more aeons after valefor,ifrit,ixion,shiva,bahamut,yojimbo,anima and the magus sister. by after i mean not in the game but undiscovered.because it does sound a bit stupid there being so little an amount of aeons.i mean if your a summoner and want to call ifrit the chances are hell already be busy helpin someone else.i know there are only so many temples but it seems a bit stupid with there being so many aeons and so little amount of summoners.also where do dark aeons come from because in the dark yojimbo battle i called yojimbo and that proves dark aeons arent evil version but are seperate aeons.help :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

Aside from Aeon Zanarkand and its residents, no, there are no other Aeons.

The Dark Aeons probably shouldn't be considered canon, by the way. Obviously one can't get an Aeon without a Fayth. They're not really supposed to be party of story, but part of the gameplay. To try to think about them in that respect would leave one having to question things like how the Monster Arena owner could control something like Nemesis, or how it is more powerful than Sin, something else obviously not intended to be taken quite so much to heart.

abrojtm
07-08-2005, 11:21 PM
There can be multiple instances of the same Aeon occuring at different location in Spira at the same time, just not by the same summoner. So no, they wouldn't be busy helping someone else. Otherwise, Isaaru's and Dona's aeons (which assume the forms of Valefor and Ifrit) would have to have the same name as whatever you named Valefore and Ifrit, and they don't.

boys from the dwarf
07-09-2005, 09:25 AM
but still that doesnt explain my dark aeons theory.

Constantino
07-09-2005, 12:37 PM
dude i can tottaly help you on this there is an oldman in luca in the beging of the game and then end or the game and he tells you the origin of the dark aeons he says that the dark aeons are acculy the aeons darkness drained from them when sin came to spira 1000 years ago its preety interesting its not to hard to miss him ethier

sayen
07-10-2005, 10:49 PM
ok if thats the dark aeons in ffx. are the one in ffx-2 yunas aeons after yu yevon possesed them or the origanal dark aeons but weaker?

liamo
07-11-2005, 09:44 AM
dark aeons are from yevon summoners gone bad some american tv show did clips on it

boys from the dwarf
07-12-2005, 08:01 PM
thanks all of you.and to constantino the old dudes called maechen but thanks for the dark aeon help.

Lon611
07-12-2005, 08:03 PM
i wish there were more aeons. that would make things more interesting....

but it prolly only seems like so lil because ur basically FORCED to have all of them until bahamut. none of them before are by choice, so it only feels liek 10 or so are so lil.

boys from the dwarf
07-12-2005, 08:07 PM
i like the amount of aeons but i do think there should be more but if there was loads it wouldnt fit with the aeons summoning thing there would be too much and the game would be too long but i think they should do something like the summons on FF7 like you obtain the aeon summon it then it does its powerful attack then leaves and you can only use it a certain amount of times depending on how long youve had the aeon and how much times youve used it and things like that.

Fireblade13
08-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Yeah you should be able to skip certain Aeons <Shiva is not worth fighting seymour 4 times>. I like the living aeons though it gives them more depth. Hey when an aeon dies and I look on the aeon screen it says battles left or something like that can you actually lose aeons?

darkcloud_100
08-16-2005, 05:11 PM
No the battles left means how many battles it has to rest for to recover its full health, i think.