PDA

View Full Version : Neo Exdeath

Grovyle
07-08-2005, 09:09 PM
What level i need to fight him and what techniques are the most effective?
btw did u find bone mail? it's at hiryuu valley in some corpse... it will protect you against white hole. (i hate that white hole and delta attack)

boys from the dwarf
07-10-2005, 08:48 PM
hack away at him with meteos (or if you dont have that powerful magic and summons.)
and hell bite the dust sooner or later.make sure your spells hit all of them and constantly have someone cure with white magic.have fighters focus on a single part of X-death because when ones dead just go on to the next and make things easier.have one of your fighters occaisionally use an ether/elixer to get back mp.once one parts dead it gets easier and if you want you can make 4 time mages with white magic if your health is high enough or have 4 of the job class with the most health 3 know time magic and meteo and 1 knows good white magic but its all about killing him of quickly so he has less time to damage you.

Slade
07-10-2005, 11:42 PM
I had everyone equip Gilltoss and whenever i could i just used that. It takes off quite a decent amount depending on your gill (or at least i think it depends on your gill)

Shin Gouken
07-11-2005, 08:49 AM
The cheap way to beat him is the mime method. have one character use bahamut, meteo or $toss ect and just mime it over until you need to stop to heal, then just do it again.

the part at the very back of him is the one you should kill first because it has his most powerfull attacks. for inflicting the most damage on it, throw a magishuriken (over 7000 easy) then mime till its dust.

also, equip the right items coz this can be the difference from life and death. equip four winged shoes because you will have haste2 active as the battle starts so all four players are garunteed first attack (and usually a few more before he attacks so you can kill tree x-death before he even moves.) this is also a good way to put up a super defense before he can attack.