PDA

View Full Version : Do you think its odd?

Freya
07-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Do you think it's odd that i'm planning on buying a gamecube just for the new zelda? I mean i wanted windwaker to be like the new twilight princess but since it didn't live up to my expectaions i din't buy a game qube. Also do you think gamecube would have got more systems sold if they had this one come out in the begining? I know alot of people who are going to buy it for zelda when it comes out and now its so cheap. One more question, did you ever buy a system for a certain game?

Spammerman
07-09-2005, 05:40 PM
nope

SomethingBig
07-09-2005, 06:09 PM
I bought the PS2 for FFX and I'm glad more good games came out for the PS2 cuz FFX disappointed me to no end.

Getting the Cube for 1 game isn't at all a bad idea. There are tons and tons of games for the Cube which are worth your time and Twilight Princess is just one of them.

omnitarian
07-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Buying a system just for one game isn't odd, unless you paid an exorbiant price for it or something. I've never quite gotten the logic of people who buy a system just for one game (even if they barely pay anything), because just about every system in existence has at least 2 or 3 games worth checking out, including the Cube. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

I've never bought a system just for one game, I always wait for at least 2 worthwhile titles before I buy something.

If Twilight Princess came out sooner, would it have bolstered the sales for the Cube? Maybe. But then again, if you're going to buy a system just for one game, you're going to be much more likely to do so when you can get the system for a friendly price.