PDA

View Full Version : Woo, gonna get burnt down here!

BizzerocitY
07-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Via Infinito, and I am on level 61. My characters levels are just under 70, and I just beat the snail thing. I used the Catnip + Level 3 Trigger Happy ability trick. I used the others to support each other and kept Yuna in low health. =P Easy win (yeah right). Dang this place gives me the creeps, I hate it, but I need to beat it a) For leveling against Vegnagun and the dark Aeons, which will be a bitch to kill. And b) For the best item ever in the whole game.

Is it worth it? Tell me what you think. When I get high enough I'm running from every single battle man.

Bomber
07-10-2005, 03:14 AM
I thought it was worth it. But the last boss is tough as nails. Be prepared to try multiple times.

abrojtm
07-10-2005, 07:19 AM
No, by the time you've gotten Cat Nip, the dark Aeons and Vegnagun should be a cinch.

Yea I thought it was probably worth it, but Cat Nip moreso. I've forgotten the name of the item you get-isn't it Iron Duke?

Dr.M
07-10-2005, 07:56 AM
venagun and the aeons are so easy! but im only on level 50 in the closters. but how do i know that the aeons and venagun are easy? iv played it 8 frigen times!!!

boys from the dwarf
07-10-2005, 09:03 AM
FFx-2 bosses are pathetic!i blazed past vegnagun and shuyin?what a smeggin joke his only good attack was his equivelent of tiduses 3rd overdrive and last overdrive and hes usually dead before he uses them.the only reason i know about those attacks is i deliberately survived long enough to see them.the optional bosses are hard but catnip makes them easier no matter what.FFx-2 if the easiest FF ever i can complete it in one day.

Bomber
07-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I've forgotten the name of the item you get-isn't it Iron Duke?

Yup, that's the one. And arguably one of the best accessories in the game, because of it's massive stat boosters. Combine that with a Mascot Dressphere, and you'll be practically invincible.

boys from the dwarf
07-10-2005, 09:07 PM
ive said this before but play through the game 6 times each time getting the iron duke and at the start of your next game give all of your characters 2 iron dukes and youll have 200 up all stat and 100 up luck.

sayen
07-10-2005, 11:13 PM
why thought first time i played thought i beat the magnus sisters and vegnagun and shuyin with the florra falla dress sphere only on level 50.

BizzerocitY
07-11-2005, 01:30 AM
My characters are level 70 and I beat it, I decided not to do Via Infinito. It took me a week to play FFX-2. But FFX took me about half a day. =P

boys from the dwarf
07-11-2005, 06:43 PM
my low level attempt was yuna lvl45 rikku lvl46 and paine lvl47 and i never use special dressspheres any way because they make the game easier than it already is and i also only ever use them once on my first game to see what they look like.

Markus. D
07-12-2005, 08:42 AM
my low level attempt was yuna lvl45 rikku lvl46 and paine lvl47 and i never use special dressspheres any way because they make the game easier than it already is and i also only ever use them once on my first game to see what they look like.

you would be suprised on how hard it is to battle with them.

by the way, i would unequip the catnip... makes the game to simple.
and i tottaly agree with the creeps thing.

example: no matter how many times i went to this certain room... and i knew that mega tonberry was there.
i still got frights.

how sad. :)