PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Time Out Everyone!!1

Vod
07-10-2005, 05:18 AM
Ok, I'm gonna be honest folks, I accidently clicked new thread instead of add reply, and so...I had to come up with something, and I will say I know this is a stupid idea but I can't seem to delete it...or I just don't know how, anyway this thread is so people can make up little articles about strange things going on in the game, try to imagine that you are a tabloid author back in the time of FFT, have fun writing about the strange events to happen, kind of like making your own rumors to be read at the pub...P.S. if anyone knows how to delete this please just tell me unless anyone actually thinks this is a good idea

Prince Larg slain in battle, dead squire holding knife blamed

It was shortly after the battle that Chemist and Knights began to search the area for any form of life or weapons still in good condition. after only 45 minutes of searching a local chemist found prince larg against a wall apparantly stabbed to death. for reasons unknown to all phoenix downs work for heretics and their random party memebers, but not anyone important such as Larg, or young girl Teta who was killed many a year ago. A dead squire was near the body holding a bloody knife much larger than that of the wound in Larg's body, but the knights decided they would not question the squire or larg about it. meanwhile the family of the squire also died in battle from a strange combination of frog and petrify done by a non-local oracle. thats all the time we have for tonight, good night Ivalice

-N-
07-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Click on edit, and check the Delete box. Then click the Delete button.