PDA

View Full Version : I BROKE the cow!

ShunNakamura
07-10-2005, 06:14 AM
Today at the festivities we had one of those "fake" cow things to simulate milking a real cow. Anyways I was sitting there and laughing at how little my freinds were getting out of it. So they said, "come on dustin you do it!"

Me: "I shouldn't, I'll probably end up breaking it somehow" (the day before I had broke the sleigh pull... just by touching it too).

Someone(either one of my freinds or the guy running the cow milking): "there really isn't anything to break".

So I began to milk it.

Freinds: "hey he is doing pretty good"(compared to them(some of them just didn't have enough presure in their hands I think)).

About halfway through the time limit(30s if I recall)

Man runing it: "I'm calling you He-Man you just cracked my bucket"

Me: "Huh?"(continues milking(no one told me to stop)).

Anyways I did alright they I didn't get the most out. But bout half hour later as I am runing up and down delivering water to the other workers, the guy waylays me.

Man: "you broke the cow.. she is leaking bad"

Me: "what?! oh man... I'm sorry"

Laughter, the guy says at least you didn't break something expensive. The bucket they used was one of those big heavy duty plastic ones that are 1/4-1/2 inch thick.

Anyways I went and told my freinds it was thier fault since they pressured me to do it. :eek:

From then on out I was harrased to no end.An example, I go over to the ring toss watching people attempt to make it. One of my freinds who are doing it tells me, I'd challenge you but you'd probably break the ring toss.(seriousally how can you break a ring toss? Dunno but I could prolly find a way. Too bad I ddin't I was able to ring all day and didn't break it).

So how long do you think it will take me to live this one down?

Winter Nights
07-10-2005, 06:16 AM
Prolly not.

Shlup
07-10-2005, 06:25 AM
You will be forever known as the breaker of cows.

Xaven
07-10-2005, 07:16 AM
It'll wear off after a couple of years, but people will still mention it to bug you.

-N-
07-10-2005, 07:20 AM
You just pissed off one billion people. xD

boris no no
07-10-2005, 08:57 AM
YOU MURDERER!!!!
that poor cow :crying:

LolthFollower
07-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Cow? I zee.... Your foolhardinezz zhall be known throughout the landz you will be the breaker of cowz and everyone zhall curze your name.

But literally, mabye in a couple of weekz.

Silmaril
07-10-2005, 09:44 AM
poor cow.

Triple T
07-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Aww, the kid that would've went after you was probably heartbroken. ;.;

omnitarian
07-10-2005, 08:51 PM
At least you didn't break a real cow. :-/

Chris
07-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Poor <s> Zelda </s> cow. :cry:

fire_of_avalon
People don't ever forget stuff like that, but eventually they'll quit harassing you about it everyday... they'll just harass you every other day. :)

Blackmageboi
i fed a monkey a toy wand two of them were fighting over it!!!
your friends wil forget in about a week

Ravenmorghane
07-10-2005, 08:56 PM
dont worry i have the same problem. usually with electrical equipment .. like microwaves :P
just hide for a while in a wardrobe or something until the shame wears off.

ShunNakamura
07-10-2005, 09:13 PM
People don't ever forget stuff like that, but eventually they'll quit harassing you about it everyday... they'll just harass you every other day. :)

yippe... wait.. the particular freinds that saw me do it... well we only see each other every few days on average anyways... so.. every other day would be when I don't see them anyways :eek:

Of course it doesn't help me that I said "let me try and fix it"... heh duct tape is useful.. but it can't fix everything :cry:.

The Anarchy Angel
07-11-2005, 11:29 AM
poor cow! *hides large stash of cows* "they wont find you here!"

Meat Puppet
07-11-2005, 02:00 PM
LAUGHTER.

Devourment
07-11-2005, 02:38 PM
'Til your due death! :mad2:

Rye
07-11-2005, 03:00 PM
I had a cow that I broke too. It was one of those poopy cows. You squeeze it, and a brown bubble thing came out of it's butt. Once I squeezed it so hard that the "poop" came out completely and it was BROKEN. ;______________;