PDA

View Full Version : ::Leveling up::

silent_ultima
07-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Guys,

I've just beaten Behemoth, and I'm on my way to the last stage. I was wondering, where is the best place to level up? Currently the boys is at Level 50+, and having the Oblivion, the Herc's shield, and the staff that the wizards drop at Hallow Bastion.

Pheesh
07-10-2005, 12:29 PM
the collesium, do the hades cup over and over again. But you should be able to beat the game with basic levelling from where you are.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Slothy
07-10-2005, 02:43 PM
You can always try getting the items for Sora's Ultimate Weapon. By the time I had finished that little quest I went from being in the 50's to 70's for levels. I also find this a little less boringthan just fighting anywhere else, and you can fight some strong enemies as well. I remember probably spending a couple of hours in the room before the final save point getting the items I needed. After that you can easily fight the Ice Titan to get the rest of the levels until you max out (if you want to).

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-10-2005, 10:37 PM
the collesium, do the hades cup over and over again. But you should be able to beat the game with basic levelling from where you are.

EE
yah i beat it expert by about lvl 57(gained like 5 lvls after walking through the door and beat behemoth at lvl 50 to get to 52)
so just do it like that(and i dont like oblivion, try oathkeeper you should have it and i think its alot better)

Skyblade
07-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Sephiroth gives 8000 Exp per time you beat him. That's basically at least one level per battle...

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Sephiroth gives 8000 Exp per time you beat him. That's basically at least one level per battle...
yah right, lvl 50, cant touch sephi, you have to be at least in the high 90's to even get him down a few bars, you really have to know what your doing to beat him at that lvl, even lvl 100 is a little rough

silent_ultima
07-11-2005, 01:50 AM
dude..
i wanted to level up coz i wanted to fight sephiroth, not fight him to level up! :p oh thanks guys, i'll try and get sora's ultimate weapon, just did the hades cup, lost to hades himself, guess i had to re-do the challenge at 49th seed, ya?

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 02:12 AM
ya the ultimate weapon thing is a good way to go, but man it gets annoting, i needed like 15 blaze SHARDS!! the best way i could get them was from white mushrooms cause the floating fire guys dont show after you get high enough in lvls>.<

silent_ultima
07-11-2005, 04:27 AM
damn that sounds hard.. anyone can guide me on how to obtain the ultimate weapon?

the only bad part on leveling up at the coliseum is that the enemies doesn't drop any items, which is kinda suxXx....

Pheesh
07-11-2005, 08:46 AM
I think the eoff homepage has a guide on which heartless give which synathise items. If not try www.megagames.com. You don't need the ultima weapon though. Just keep doing the hades cup and if you're at level 50 you should get at least 2 maybe 3 levels in a whole play.

EE

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Level nindy? Bah! I beat Sephy at 78 using the Lionheart(though I think many have beaten him with lesser stats). It's not hard when you know how to beat him. There are some really good guides on the eyesonff webpage as well as Game FAQs.

Anyway, I just do the Hades Cup, or battle at Hollow Bastion even. It's well worth it. It makes it all the more easier to beat Ansem (which one could beat at level 50, I'd immagine.)

silent_ultima
07-11-2005, 09:38 AM
ok!!
i'm on my way to get the Ultimate Weapon. Worth the time? I've read somewhere that some of the lesser keyblade sometimes better than Ultimate Weapon... true?

ApocalypticLeon
07-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Yes, actually, the Lionheart is a good one for Magic users and Oblivian is near as good. To get the same effect with Ultima, equip Oblivian and use some Power Ups (Is that what they're called, havent played in a while) on Sora. I don't see why you should get the Ultima Weapon just to train, I got it just to say I have it, and even now, I use the Lionheart (it wouldnt matter anyway, I used so many Power Ups on Sora that he is at 99 strength.)

Skyblade
07-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Level nindy? Bah! I beat Sephy at 78 using the Lionheart(though I think many have beaten him with lesser stats). It's not hard when you know how to beat him. There are some really good guides on the eyesonff webpage as well as Game FAQs.

Anyway, I just do the Hades Cup, or battle at Hollow Bastion even. It's well worth it. It makes it all the more easier to beat Ansem (which one could beat at level 50, I'd immagine.)

I beat him at level 65 last time I tried. He's simple once you know his pattern.

Aphelion
07-11-2005, 05:52 PM
I trained them at Traverse Town...OK, they might not give loads and loads of EXP, but the battles aren't hard, and you don't suffer from being outnumbered (like 15 vs. 3)...I beat Ansem when I was 82, and it was pretty easy...But I still can't beat Sephy (my fingers aren't as sharp as they were when I was younger...ohh...good times...)...

silent_ultima
07-12-2005, 01:48 AM
ok
just finished the game, damn king mickey looks so.. retro! hehehehe

uhhhh does the ending means that Sora didn't found his friends after all, ya? I mean he did found Kairi and Riku, but he didn't get to reunite with them, and why did Riku stayed behind the Kingdom Hearts? Everything was in vain, Sora only stopped the Darkness from taking over the world, but his main mission, to find and reunite with Riku and Kairi, failed. Sad...

I think KH2 would be them seeking King Mickey... again...

What "another side, another story" means by the way? Definitely the guy that was holding the double keyblade is not Sora, rite?

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-12-2005, 03:16 AM
ok
just finished the game, damn king mickey looks so.. retro! hehehehe

uhhhh does the ending means that Sora didn't found his friends after all, ya? I mean he did found Kairi and Riku, but he didn't get to reunite with them, and why did Riku stayed behind the Kingdom Hearts? Everything was in vain, Sora only stopped the Darkness from taking over the world, but his main mission, to find and reunite with Riku and Kairi, failed. Sad...

I think KH2 would be them seeking King Mickey... again...

What "another side, another story" means by the way? Definitely the guy that was holding the double keyblade is not Sora, rite?

okay first off, the only reason he didnt go back to the island w/ Kairi is because once the worlds were sepperated, everyones body and heart go were they belong, or at least where they believe they belong, Sora's belonged w/ his friends, Kairis was on the Island, Rikus was in Darkness, and Mickey is just a Pimp and does whatever he wants i guess. or maybe he did leave...

and another side, another story implies the sequal, and that you finish Sora's story and get someone elses(probably the blond kid in the demos)

i dont believe you end up looking for Mickey since him and Riku are walking the same road you walked, so either they find you, or you bump into them on the way??? and i know Mickey is gonna be one of the side character(ig like Beast how he substitutes for goofy/donald)

and now that youve beaten it, go get all the dalmations, beat hades cup at least once, and seal all the worlds key-holes(im preety sure that includes getting Monstro to leave)

and then you will have the bonus ending ^_^

Pheesh
07-12-2005, 03:28 AM
he has the bonus ending or he wouldn't know about the duel wielder (unless he downloaded it). This isn't the thread to discuss this though, look in one of the theory or storyline threads if you want.

EE

ApocalypticLeon
07-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Yes, another side, another story IS the bonus ending.

Leastways, good job and have fun perfecting the game!!! :)

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-13-2005, 12:38 AM
he has the bonus ending or he wouldn't know about the duel wielder (unless he downloaded it). This isn't the thread to discuss this though, look in one of the theory or storyline threads if you want.

EE

sorry bout that, its been soo long since i beat the game, the final bosses werent really all that hard so its not that much fun to go back and do them again, and what the bonus ending and the original were was lost in my mind

Cruise Control
07-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Getting Ultima weapon, you could repeatedly beat the Ice Titan, or if your capable of doing it, defeating Sephiroth repeatedlly will quickly get you to Level 100

Sin Magnum
07-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I did the Hades cup colliseum until i got to lvl.75 then i started getting exp. from beating Sephiroth

Chibi Youkai
07-18-2005, 11:50 PM
I used sephiroth to level up from about 75 up, although I beat him at 68. It would be nice to be able to get items, but I suppose the experience alone is worth it.

MoonZapdos
07-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Guys,

I've just beaten Behemoth, and I'm on my way to the last stage. I was wondering, where is the best place to level up? Currently the boys is at Level 50+, and having the Oblivion, the Herc's shield, and the staff that the wizards drop at Hallow Bastion.
Level up to lv.80 in Colosseum (Hades Cup) and then to lv.100 with Sephiroth ([mineral] Cup)

Skyblade
07-19-2005, 12:30 AM
Guys,

Level up to lv.80 in Colosseum (Hades Cup) and then to lv.100 with Sephiroth ([mineral] Cup)

Sephiroth is the Platinum Match.

SquallxLeon
07-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Best way to level is fighting Gold Match over and over. Gold Match is the one with the Ice Titan. Basically let him hit you with his icecicles, and block for exp, and when you decide to kill him just kill him. First time I think you get.. 8k or more exp. You level pretty fast this way. And he's easy. You can even let yourself get hit to recharge your MP gauge and then Curaga yourself.