PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with Seymour Flux/ Mortiochris

dipstick
07-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Ok Um I'm really stuck here again adn I'm getting really peeved off with losing as it means i have to watch the annoying Rikku and Tidus film even if I fast forward the sences.

Ok so All my characters are on overdrive like all my aeons are and everyone apart from kimiarahi (sp?) has zombie ward on their armour (but it doesn't help me at all)

Auron is around 3000hp Tidus, Rikku, Yuna and Wakka are in the 2000-3000hp area and Lulu and Kimiarahi are nearly at 2000hp (I don't use them as much as the others because they weren't really needed on the Gagzet mountain pathway).

Ok so i start the battle as you do but I use Tidus Auron and Yuna. I have Yuna cast prtect and reflect on Auron and Tidus cast Haste on Auron then himself and then attack. Yuna is to use her aeons in the order of Valefore, Ifirit, Ixon, shiva and Bahamut and Auron is to use his power breaks.

So Seymour decides he'll dispel all the spells so I cas them again and then he does his cross cleave and kills off Yuna and Tidus and before I have chance to swap Auron over with Rikku so I can use her to cast a mega pheonix missed with amega potion he gets killed.

The furthest I have gotton to beating Seymour is down to around 30,000hp then I just don't exist anymore.

So please help me!

boys from the dwarf
07-10-2005, 09:04 PM
first use all of the overdrives including aeons and cast shell and protect to protect from cross cleave and total annihilation.get your characters to about 3500 health and you should kill him also if bahamut isnt doing over 9999 in his limit break keep on training till he does because at that point i had him doing 15000-20000 damage to seymour.

dipstick
07-10-2005, 09:08 PM
thanks I have gone back to the calm lands to train up and raise my hp level and my bahamut does do 9999hp damage wich is good infact all my aeons do so that means i have a fighting chance I'm gonna probebly spend all the time i can next week just training up to get good levels then go back to kicking his backside

sayen
07-10-2005, 10:57 PM
thats kinda wrong. you dont cast shell and protect but you do cast hastaga. he will cast reflct use dispell or you will be hit with total anailaiton thngy which hurts. get everyones limit breaks up and make sure bahamut can do 30k with an over drive and just cast hastaga and use the summons and your overdrives and you shuld win.

dipstick
07-11-2005, 06:50 PM
thats kinda wrong. you dont cast shell and protect but you do cast hastaga. he will cast reflct use dispell or you will be hit with total anailaiton thngy which hurts. get everyones limit breaks up and make sure bahamut can do 30k with an over drive and just cast hastaga and use the summons and your overdrives and you shuld win.

k thanks but I'm gonna focus currently on getting my hp levels up higher it's amazing i've got so far with poor hp levels

Fate Fatale
07-11-2005, 10:55 PM
My strategy includes kimahri and rikku as theif like people and use poison fangs galore. Then when rikku gets mix use frag grenade and sleep powder. at the beggining of battle have tidus cast hastega. Whe you run out of the three "use" items, switch the first of the two for auron and the second for wakka. hastega them and whail until he is dead. another good place to level up is in the chamber of the stolen fayth. I beat yojimo no prob. and the enemies there have great items.

Kiwi Nazi
07-12-2005, 07:10 AM
What i did was i used all the aeons overdrives except bahamuts. when they're done just fight using your regular charcacters and their overdrives and once he goes under 35,000 hp (which is the poing he starts using total annihlation) summon bahamut and if he's strong enough it'll well above the needed damage.

dipstick
07-12-2005, 03:07 PM
My strategy includes kimahri and rikku as theif like people and use poison fangs galore. Then when rikku gets mix use frag grenade and sleep powder. at the beggining of battle have tidus cast hastega. Whe you run out of the three "use" items, switch the first of the two for auron and the second for wakka. hastega them and whail until he is dead. another good place to level up is in the chamber of the stolen fayth. I beat yojimo no prob. and the enemies there have great items.

Where's the Chamber and Kiwi I dud that strategy once but then he just killed me before i had time to get bahamut out and I haven't been able to play my game yet cos I'm working everyday this week which sucks! :cry: Oh well at least I'll get some extra cash :love:

Fate Fatale
07-13-2005, 02:44 AM
When you fight Defender x (that really big rock guy) he come up from an area. go down that way. as soon at you get down there, you can go left and get some items and the "Rusty Sword" key item, then go back to the right and near a cave. cutscene will occur and voila! the chamer of the stolen fayth.

J.D
07-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Cast Banishing Blade On Emī
Then Call Bahamut, 50 000 HP Off :D

Oh And For This
You Gotta Go Hella Overpowered :p

Creed
07-13-2005, 05:08 PM
If you dont have the strat guide and your in a eb or gamestop look for the guide and read where your stuck at...I bought the dang thing.

dipstick
07-14-2005, 04:44 PM
If you dont have the strat guide and your in a eb or gamestop look for the guide and read where your stuck at...I bought the dang thing.
the guide i have is rather vague in the seymour battle so i thought I'd ask people like you who played the game and I'll go find the chamber later since I haven't been on since tuesday clubbing followed by work and 15 hours of sleep) so i have many emails to check

Fate Fatale
07-14-2005, 08:54 PM
why? its not that hard to find! plus you get to learn about lulu's past. and get some great items and a LOT of experience. just go from ronso place and towards the calm lands

dipstick
07-14-2005, 09:17 PM
why? its not that hard to find! plus you get to learn about lulu's past. and get some great items and a LOT of experience. just go from ronso place and towards the calm lands
I'm there now I'm just saving up the friggin 300000 gil I need to pay him to join me

Fate Fatale
07-14-2005, 09:23 PM
o lol have fun... i have YUET to get him. i didn't mean get yojimbo. i STILL haven't gotten him. lol I lkeep wasting money.seymour is easy to beat even withoust yojimbo

dipstick
07-14-2005, 09:24 PM
o lol have fun... i have YUET to get him. i didn't mean get yojimbo. i STILL haven't gotten him. lol I lkeep wasting money.seymour is easy to beat even withoust yojimbo
you have who?

Fate Fatale
07-14-2005, 09:26 PM
o lol, meant "yet"

dipstick
07-17-2005, 08:09 PM
o lol, meant "yet"
lol thats ok man i hate saying up for the stupid aeon who prbebly isn't stupid but likes to steal money off you

lionhearted
07-17-2005, 10:52 PM
One thing I never understood was why an Aeon would need Gil? Its not like it needs to go out and buy groceries, so what possible use could it have for Gil?

Fate Fatale
07-18-2005, 12:35 AM
wow, that never crossed m mind... why does ne need money?

dipstick
07-18-2005, 05:21 PM
To rip us all off?

Fate Fatale
07-18-2005, 08:06 PM
lol, yup. I"m yojimbo, so hand ova your greens!

dipstick
07-19-2005, 09:05 PM
''Or I shall smite thee down with a herring!''

dipstick
07-21-2005, 09:06 PM
OMG YAY I BEAT SEYMOUR LAST NIGHT AND HE DIDN'T SEEM THAT HARD!!!! (By the 3rd time that is) then I beat Yunalesca todaya nd then found out that Auron is an unsent and it broke my heart!!!! OH YUNALESCA HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?! Is it just me or id Auron look rather dashing when he was younger?

EL337
07-23-2005, 03:17 AM
BIO HIM FIRST!!!

dipstick
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
BIO HIM FIRST!!!
will that work against dark valefor and he just checkedon the forum home page thing and the user name list thing my name was 1st on the list wooooooooo!