PDA

View Full Version : So I broke my final fantasy VII disk 1

Smeep
07-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Yay me. I was playing final fantasy VII, got to the part at disk two where they attempt to blast weapon with the cannons, and it freezes just after the part where the siren resounds.

So, I downloaded the rom, and after much trouble, got it working. However, the ingame battle menu is blank.

Does anyone else have this problem with the ROM?

I think I'm just going to end up buying a new one eventually, but it'd be nice to have some FF to get me through these tough times.

EDIT: Please ignore topic title, it is disk TWO that is broken.

boys from the dwarf
07-10-2005, 08:52 PM
congratulations.you bought a new disk.tats what we all do(except it was for FF8 and 9 with me).NEXT!

Destai
07-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Is it possible to download a rom of xenogears? Im clueless with roms outside of sNES.

krissy
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
oh man my disc 2 is cracked too
right when bugenggnng puts the key of ancients in, the game freezes :{

Smeep
07-23-2005, 11:56 PM
My disc isn't cracked, it's just old (duh) and second hand also. It's scratched beyond believe, and I'm suprised I got the life out of it that I have.

Maybe I can get one of those disc doctor things.

By the way, the error seems to be with my PS emulator, because if I use disk one in the emulator, the attack bar is also missing even if I run it from the disk.

Ahwell, such is life, I guess it's time for eBay! lol

Cloud16
07-24-2005, 12:08 AM
I take good care of my FF games. They have not one scratch... Well it might also help that I have two of each game too. But meh...

-N-
07-24-2005, 12:10 AM
I broke a silicon wafer of about the same size and was worth about $200. I made another one. Moral of the story. Get another one.