PDA

View Full Version : Day 1: Hey...Where'd it go?

Dixie
07-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Day 50: Oh! I left it on my dresser! Silly me!

Do you have a habit of losing things and then finding them in the dumbest places? I do. Like that one time I lost my GBA SP when I was cleaning my house. It took me 4 DAYS to find it. It turned out that when I left my slippers out in the living room, I decided to put my SP in them. Dumb place. I got done cleaning, and I couldn't find my SP. I found it FINALLY and smacked myself in the head and said, "You are an idiot, idiot, IDIOT!"

At least I was happy afterwards....:)

Jess
07-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah I do that, but usually I've given up looking for them and I find it when I'm looking for something else. :p

Chris
07-10-2005, 06:56 PM
I was looking for my contacts (fake ones) ... and then I looked in the mirror... guess what happened? :(

Dixie
07-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I was looking for my contacts (fake ones) ... and then I looked in the mirror... guess what happened? :(Not sure, but whatever it is, it sounds bad...:(

I lost my Pokemon Sapphire game and I was really upset. Turned out it was on top of the DVD/Gamecube games case.:(

XxSephirothxX
07-10-2005, 07:01 PM
I lose stuff all the time. Thing is, I almost never find them. My friends and I refer to them as my "house gremlins." I've lost a GameCube controller, several manuals, CDs, my wallet, an Xbox Live headset piece that plugs into the controller, GTA: San Andreas, and, most recently, 10 bucks. I'm sure there are other things I've lost but just can't remember at the moment.

StarlightAngel
07-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah I do that, but usually I've given up looking for them and I find it when I'm looking for something else. :p

yes.

-N-
07-10-2005, 07:17 PM
I was looking for my contacts (fake ones) ... and then I looked in the mirror... guess what happened? :(Not sure, but whatever it is, it sounds bad...:(He found them in his eyes, you doofus. :p

Yeah, it definitely happens to me too. Sometimes I never find it, though. ;_;

Chemical
07-10-2005, 07:25 PM
All the time.

A most renouned moment is when I placed the tv converter in the fridge when I got some snacks.

My keys are prbably the items I loose the most. They've turned up:

In the bathroom cupboards, under the sofa, in my laundry hamper, in my shoes... it's like a regular game of hide & seek.

Xaven
07-10-2005, 07:28 PM
It happens way too often for my precious convenience.

Zeldy
07-10-2005, 07:41 PM
I lost a game and i panicked :(
Wario Ware Touched, id thrown it in my draw.

rubah
07-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I'll think 'oh, I need to look at such and such page for something or other.'

Then I'll alt+tab to mirc, and then to psp, and then I'll forget what I needed.

Half an hour later it'll occur to me that I still don't know what color I was supposed to use. Then I'll go back and look again xD

Yamaneko
07-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity!

Xander
07-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah..I lose everything cos I put it down in dumb places. And I'm so forgetful ;__;

Old Manus
07-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I lost my nose because someone took it and he never gave it back. he stuck it inbetween his first and second fingers.

Dr.K
07-10-2005, 08:19 PM
'Tis always the case.

fire_of_avalon
07-10-2005, 09:00 PM
I have a habit of doing something similar to that, only I'll put something down to do something else and then immediately forget where I put thing #1 then I flip out for five minutes before I see it.

Dixie
07-11-2005, 03:22 AM
He found them in his eyes, you doofus. :p

Brain, you are an idiot and you forget to much. What's that one disease called...? SEE?! YOU ARE SO FORGETFUL! You can't even think straight! It's like you have an IQ of 2! But you have an IQ of 115! USE YOUR BRAIN POWER WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

There you go.:)

There was this one time I left one of my favorite books somewhere, and I couldn't find it for TWO WEEKS. IT WAS ON MY DRESSER, AS PLAIN AS DAY! I AM SO STUUUUUUUUPID!

I belive I have comforted many people. Why? Because now they know that there is a person out there who is dumber and more forgetful(Not to mention more disorganized) than them.

(Go me. :rolleyes2)

Spammerman
07-11-2005, 04:11 AM
I was looking for my contacts (fake ones) ... and then I looked in the mirror... guess what happened? :(
the mirror broke?

I was looking for my glasses and emptied all the stuff out my pockets, and went to slap myself or scratch my head and noticed I had them on my face.

Silmaril
07-11-2005, 07:44 AM
I usually step on the thing I lose befor I find it :( .

LolthFollower
07-11-2005, 08:00 AM
OMG zomeone help me I lozt my computer monitor!!!

I lose ztuff all the time....thing iz it alwayz turnz up behind the microwave. Very wierd

Kirkpatrick
07-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity!

Well it's always in the last place you look.

(I lose stuff too, but more often I forget to do things I had planned to.)

Little Miss Awesome
07-11-2005, 08:07 AM
I misplace things all the time, money, my phone, CD's, Gamecube (Don't ask!) glasses (I don't know where they are as I write :p )
But yeah, I lose things all the time, I don't really care!

The Anarchy Angel
07-11-2005, 11:01 AM
I gave up looking for my sanity a long time ago

disapointedchild
07-11-2005, 08:04 PM
I lost my copy of Gran Tourismo 4, but found it two days later on the shelf at gamestop.

Those thieving bastards.

Hawkeye
07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
My wallet

Never did find it too

SilverWind
07-11-2005, 08:40 PM
lost my glasses and somehow they ended up infront of the fireplace...how'd that happen?

Momiji
07-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I lost my GBA SP for about 7 months, too. I found it inside (NOT in the sides, but INSIDE) a recliner chair. I lost it before summer and didn't find it until a few days before Christmas.

Devourment
07-12-2005, 10:47 AM
I always seem to have a habit of losing money somewhere in my room & then end up finding it months later.