PDA

View Full Version : What classes do u think suit the races?

Alyster
07-11-2005, 01:41 AM
I think for human ninja, viera assasin, bangaa white monk, no mu black mage, moogle gunner

Skyblade
07-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Human: Paladin or Hunter
Viera: Assassin
Moogle: Mog Knight/Thief combo
Nu Mou: Sage or Alchemist
Bangaa: Gladiator or Templar

tailz
07-11-2005, 05:33 PM
humans : blue mage knight
vierra: assasin summoner duh
bangaa: dragoon gladitator
moogle: gunner mog knight
nu mou: sage alchemist

Skyblade
07-11-2005, 05:40 PM
BTW, tailz's are finishing combinations, mine are training combinations.

XxSephirothxX
07-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Human: Paladin
Viera: Archer
Moogle: Gunner (Gun Mage? Can't remember the wording.)
Nu Mou: Black Mage
Bangaa: Dragoon

abrojtm
07-12-2005, 04:47 AM
Human- Blue Mage
Bangaa- Dragoon
Moogle-Juggler
Nu Mou-Morpher
Viera-Elementalist

tailz
07-12-2005, 12:39 PM
yes sky your absolutly right i like to finish with these all maxed if trained good (lots of swithing) there very good exept the assasin sumoner isnt my fav for vierra that would be red mage summoner i like that combo lots but aything elemental like elemantelist would be fine to (hail to the status ailments :p)

Skyblade
07-12-2005, 03:04 PM
:D
yes sky your absolutly right i like to finish with these all maxed if trained good (lots of swithing) there very good exept the assasin sumoner isnt my fav for vierra that would be red mage summoner i like that combo lots but aything elemental like elemantelist would be fine to (hail to the status ailments :p)

Are you developing a lisp? :D

tailz
07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
hey you know my english suckes espacially typing and writing you big meanie :p we al know whats supposed to be there

and dont make fun of that caus i lisp in real live to :( well wat do i care

i actually had to look up that word in an english/dutch dictionary never knew it well see it is educational like you said in quiz thread

Crossblades
07-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Human - Paladin, Black Mage, Ninja
Moogle - Gunner, Time Mage
Viera - Summoner, White Mage, Elementalist, Assassin
Bangaa - Dragoon, White Monk
Nu Mou - Alchemist, Sage

Heath
07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Human: Paladin or Hunter
Viera: Assassin
Moogle: Mog Knight/Thief combo
Nu Mou: Sage or Alchemist
Bangaa: Gladiator or Templar

Agreed, though I think that Black Mage suited Moogle as well, and Fencer/Archer to a certain degree suited Viera as much as Assassin, in my opinion.

Skyblade
07-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Fencer/Archer is horrid. No where near fast enough. Speed is not only one of the game's most important stats, it is also one of the Viera specialties. Assassin is the fastest job in the game (not including Tonberries), and has awesome other stats as well. It's easily the best Viera class for training.

You're right though. If you want a magic using Moogle, Black Mage and Time Mage work well. Similarly, Blue Mage is good if you want a magic using Human.

Fireblade13
08-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Assassin is the fastest job in the game (not including Tonberries), and has awesome other stats as well.
Tonberries are the slowest they move like 2 spaces per turn so it doesn't matter there speed. And this is aout what should be the true image of a race right.
Human- Hey don't Paladin and blue mage look similiar! Go Fighter
Moogle- Animist
Nu mou- Sage
Viera- Sniper
Bangaa- White monk. Go fisty!

Skyblade
08-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Assassin is the fastest job in the game (not including Tonberries), and has awesome other stats as well.
Tonberries are the slowest they move like 2 spaces per turn so it doesn't matter there speed. And this is aout what should be the true image of a race right.
Human- Hey don't Paladin and blue mage look similiar! Go Fighter
Moogle- Animist
Nu mou- Sage
Viera- Sniper
Bangaa- White monk. Go fisty!

I wasn't talking about movement, I was talking about speed. Tonberries are definitely the fastest creature in the game, and they are faster than any of the available jobs. As it happens, I mentioned them because I dislike giving out erroneous information.

Terran
08-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Human- Paladin/Fighter(Marche) other human is Ninja/theif
Viera- Assasain/Sniper
Bangaa- Dragoon/Defender
Nu mou- Alchemist/Sage(master all sage abils first)
Moogle- Gadgateer/Blackmage(montblanc)