PDA

View Full Version : Omega/Ultima weapons are too easy

Burtuc
07-11-2005, 04:03 AM
I was using Tidus,Wakka, and Kamari they each took off 9999 per hit and I was thinking at the end Omega would use some crazy"I'll kill you before I die desperation move" But he didn't...anyone else agree they are easy?

Lon611
07-11-2005, 04:27 AM
yes way too easy. try nemesis. he's Omega Gold or Gold Weapon if im not mistaken...some1 can clarify that for me.

Burtuc
07-11-2005, 04:44 AM
Where can I find this nemisis?

Masamune·1600
07-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Omega Weapon is not a superboss in FFX. It's simply an optional boss that serves as a conclusion to the Omega Ruins sidequest and a very minor plot tangent. At 99,999 HP, Omega doesn't even have as much HP as Braska's Final Aeon.

However, should you capture ten of every Fiend, you will be able to challenge an Original Creation called Nemesis at the Monster Arena. Nemesis, which has the physical appearance of a golden Omega Weapon, has 10,000,000 HP, and is the intended superboss for FFX.

Omega Weapon is actually somewhat more difficult in the International version of FFX, where it has 999,999 HP. It's still easy, though. FFX International also has optional bosses harder than those at the Monster Arena: the Dark Aeons and Penance.

Quare
07-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Yep..AND THEY ARE NOT..*NOT!!* called omega and ultima weapons.. its SHADOW of the omega and OMEGA itself.. if ya looking for a challenge Kill penance and dark aeons... oops.. someone said that before me.. dang... nevermind.. Just kill all dark aeons and penance and catch all monsters x10 (max) and the beastmaster guy will create nemesiss ;]

Blitz Ace
07-15-2005, 04:40 AM
Where can I find this nemisis?
i think as well as capturing 10 of every monster, you have to have beaten all the area, species and original creations in the monster arena before you can fight nemesis, but maybe im wrong...