PDA

View Full Version : You got beat!

T-MaN
07-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Alright! So (whoa...my train of thought suddenly disappeared), ah yes, I was just wondering if the following experience has happened to anyone.

So here it is:

A few years back, when I first met my g/f. I found out that she likes to play online action games. I was completely surprised to see a female who loved playing video games as much as I do (it was the first girl I met who likes to play games). We started playing this online game, and I thought I'd show off a bit seeing how I was an expert at the game. I do all these crazy stunts, and beat all these enemies. Suddenly I see her player on my screen, and she kills me as if I was nothing. The next thing I know, she is dominating every single person in that server! :eek: She got the highest fragger, the highest scorer, the highest head-shots, and I am just sitting there, stunned. To this day, I still haven't beaten her in a single game (except for Sonic, heh heh).

So basically, I got showed up by my own girl at my own game. :exdee: Anyways, has anything similar happened to any of you people out there?

Shlup
07-11-2005, 04:16 AM
Uhm, no. Cute story though.

Spammerman
07-11-2005, 04:19 AM
Sort of, except it was almost vice versa.I PAWNED my friend at my OWN game, which happens to be dynasty warriors.btw:whats your game?

LolthFollower
07-11-2005, 04:19 AM
Ah, the online game killing spree dating scenerio....no, never happened to me. Hehe, if you dont mind me asking what game did she own you at?

Spammerman
07-11-2005, 04:22 AM
Memory Card:12$
New Video Games:50$
Online adapter:Lets say 100$
New console:150$
Getting owned by your girlfriend at your own game:Priceless.

MOney cant bring happiness, but games can.

Levian
07-11-2005, 04:27 AM
Wow, that exact thing happened to me. Except I wasn't beaten by my gf, I was beaten by an old lady, and it wasn't at a game, it was in the back of my head with an umbrella. Ok, so maybe it wasn't the exact same thing. :scary:

Inuyasha Tribal
07-11-2005, 04:29 AM
I pwn everyone in games. That hasn't happened to me yet. lolz. :p

Spammerman
07-11-2005, 04:31 AM
I bet I could teach you a lesson in dynasty warriors.

rubah
07-11-2005, 06:21 AM
I haven't had anything happen like that much. I can't stand being shown up:o

Markus. D
07-11-2005, 06:28 AM
Alright! So (whoa...my train of thought suddenly disappeared), ah yes, I was just wondering if the following experience has happened to anyone.

So here it is:

A few years back, when I first met my g/f. I found out that she likes to play online action games. I was completely surprised to see a female who loved playing video games as much as I do (it was the first girl I met who likes to play games). We started playing this online game, and I thought I'd show off a bit seeing how I was an expert at the game. I do all these crazy stunts, and beat all these enemies. Suddenly I see her player on my screen, and she kills me as if I was nothing. The next thing I know, she is dominating every single person in that server! :eek: She got the highest fragger, the highest scorer, the highest head-shots, and I am just sitting there, stunned. To this day, I still haven't beaten her in a single game (except for Sonic, heh heh).

So basically, I got showed up by my own girl at my own game. :exdee: Anyways, has anything similar happened to any of you people out there?

my ex-girlfriend (japanese tourist that was here for 3 months) could ahnialate most pkers and players on conquer online.... in one hit ussually.

she introduced me to it... i ddnt start playing it till half a year later.

Nino Brown
07-11-2005, 06:37 AM
I don't lose.

At anything.

Except at poker with Cid. But alcohol is involved. And when there is an abundance of alcohol, no one loses.

Xaven
07-11-2005, 06:57 AM
My mom creams people in Magic the Gathering. She loves playing online. My step-dad can slaughter people too.

The Anarchy Angel
07-11-2005, 11:05 AM
i took my old bf to school in Time Splitters *dies laughing* sum gaming hero he'd make *evil laughter*

Resha
07-11-2005, 11:25 AM
I showed the boys at school up at Tekken??? :D Yes, I did. ^_^ It hurt their male egos a lot.

T-MaN
07-11-2005, 04:50 PM
The game that she kiked my @$- was in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It was a sad saaad moment for me. :mad:

faster skating penguin
07-11-2005, 04:53 PM
At an anime convention I went to three weeks ago everyone pwned me in DDR because I ABSOLUTLEY SUCK at it.

Little Miss Awesome
07-11-2005, 05:26 PM
I beat my best male friend at Street Fighter in a shop, I was dancing around like crazy and he sulked and went "I let you win!" I was like "Sure you did" :p

Old Manus
07-11-2005, 05:30 PM
The true master does not admit defeat.

crashNUMBERS
07-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Sort of, except it was almost vice versa.I PAWNED my friend at my OWN game, which happens to be dynasty warriors.btw:whats your game?
Your not talking about me are you?? And if you are then yeah you did beat me DW...

Old Manus
07-11-2005, 05:33 PM
It's not PAWNED it's PWNED

Zeldy
07-11-2005, 05:34 PM
A long long long long long long long long long time ago, My older brother invited his friends over and i decided id mither.
I beat them all at Super Smash Bro's ^^
All my male friends think its wierd i play games! ;________;
Just coz i knew about the new Zelda game and advised them all to get s GC but dont play WW coz the cell shading sucks and so does the story line, whats wrong with that? :(

Old Manus
07-11-2005, 05:39 PM
A lot, apparently.

Shoden
07-11-2005, 05:54 PM
my sister used to pwn me at Tekken i usually chose Jin she chose Nina

now she falls victim to me on Tekken 5!
sometimes she pwns me bad at Crash team racing