PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of the people who became the Aeons.

Vavalgia
07-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi peeps new to the forum and was wondering if i could ask for some help.

I've just started to play ffx i am 12 hours in now and have just obtained ixion, my friend however has completed ffx and she has told me that she has seen pictures on the net of the people who sacrificed themselves to become the AEONS does any one have a link to these pictures so i can see them for my self.

Hope some one can help.

Thanks.

Vav.

boys from the dwarf
07-11-2005, 06:40 PM
i dont have picture but i have a hint for later on in the game.when you have the airship go and revisit the temples and when you are in the room with the fayth you will have a converstion with the aeons in there human form and also if you get any of the secret aeons you will see there human form but you see bahamut in his human form right at the start of the game.(bahamut seems to be the main aeon in FF.)p.s bahamuts the little kid in the purple hoody who talks to you at the start of the game.

Slade
07-12-2005, 01:33 AM
I found a site one time that had the pictures of the fayths. The ones under the glass thingys that Yuna prays to. But i cant remember where it was and i didnt save them. The best one was Shiva. The only one it didnt show was Magus Sisters.

rubah
07-12-2005, 04:14 AM
They're pretty much just random NPC sprites.

The pictures you're talking about, Slade, were on sale on black t-shirts. I don't know if they still sell them anymore or not. I doubt it.

Slade
07-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Ok i found a site (not THE site but A site) which has the pics i was on about. (Good ol' Google search)
Here: http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=33076
It takes ages to load though i think

Blue_Mage
07-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Actual you dont talk woth the Aeons, you talk to the Fayth. & that "glass thing" is the Fayth.

PS: dont forget to talk to them all when u can, you get good items.