PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate Bliss

Fire_Emblem776
07-11-2005, 05:33 PM
This is a good or bad idea. But what makes you want to replay FF? The tunes, battles, the confusing as hell story?

Well i wish that square had a magazine like nintendo. And we could ask them questions regarding the story .Especially VII!

i think it would be a great idea. But then again that would put squallofseed out of work. And he has a fabulus page with VII theoies to.

Sometimes i wish i could buy a book with a story version of what happend becase lets face it people it is hard to take care of cds. Ive done okay i can still play VII after all.

crazybayman
07-11-2005, 07:45 PM
A combination of everything. Mostly the music, battle systems, storylines, and the challenge. I love completing each quest a piece at a time, gaining all levels, learning different abilities (be it new junctions, skills, materia levels, etc), fighting the different enemies and bosses.

Kinda hard to explain, but I guess that's pretty much it in a nutshell, for me. :)

Kittay
07-15-2005, 08:24 PM
I was gonna make a thread very similar to this, but I figure I'll post in here.

My mother wants to know why I'm such a Final Fantasy freak. And it's really hard to explain. She's never seen any of the games, so to her, FF could very well be another Super Mario game. So I'm trying to think of why I love FF, and I guess it's for the same reasons why I'd replay the games: the captivating storyline, the loveable/hateable/just plain real characters, the beautiful music...

But I have trouble pinpointing exactly how FF is different from most other video games (or at least to me... this is the first time I've been in love with a series before).

What are your thoughts? (in addition to answering fireemblem's post of course :) )

Kilrane
07-15-2005, 08:33 PM
to me its the captivating music that synchronizes with you once you hear it. it's also the characters that are involved. i like to replay 8 and lover replaying 7 and 10 but i dont like replaying 9. the story just wasnt that deep for me, although i do replay it every other year. also...never mind i already said the music

Ohhh
07-15-2005, 10:45 PM
to me its the captivating music that synchronizes with you once you hear it. it's also the characters that are involved. i like to replay 8 and lover replaying 7 and 10 but i dont like replaying 9. the story just wasnt that deep for me, although i do replay it every other year. also...never mind i already said the music I agree with you, are you sayin that you make it a rule to replay the ffs every so often? :confused:

Sephi
07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
I play through the first time alone, no help no nothing. Just to get through it and do as much as I can and figure it out.

I replay a FF game again with a strategy guide or using GameFAQs and getting as close to 100% completion as possible

Kittay
07-16-2005, 12:17 AM
^ I wish I could do that. Instead I try to get it perfect the first time around (I'm real obsessive-compulsive). I somehow feel better if I get it all right, like just in case I don't ever get a chance to play it again, I saw all there was to see. Stupid, I know.

Dreddz
07-16-2005, 01:46 PM
A combination of everything.

Captain Maxx Power
07-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Boredom, nostalgia, and the story. It's just like watching your favourite movie. Sort of.

Del Murder
07-17-2005, 07:41 PM
The games are simply fun. It is fun to relive the story, as well as build up your characters and go on sidequests.

Kakashi509
07-17-2005, 08:49 PM
I replay them for the characters so I can see them again

kikimm
07-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Mostly the story. That combined with the characters are the most important things in a game for me. They're the reason I buy games in the first place. Now, though, witht he newer games, it's also really fun just watching the game. The visuals are breathtaking, in them. They're not a reason to play the game, but....a bonus.

:D

MoonZapdos
07-17-2005, 11:22 PM
I like to play Final Fantasy because it is the best RPG around. And, I play RPGs a lot.